• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Tatsumaki is weaker than Boros because a balding Saitama from over a year ago completely shrugged off her power but Boros legitimately impressed him. I think this should straightforward and unarguable.
Actually this is right I believe. I still disagree with the Orochi scaling.

But Tatsumaki's thing comes from the past, way before Boros. If Saitama is getting a possibly rating for that, Boros should have a possibly rating as well. Since he is likely the strongest person Saitama has ever fought. Or was it confirmed he was the strongest up until that point?

I wouldn't mind Boros getting a possibly higher rating. With him upscaling from Tatsumaki. Unless we say Tatsumaki has gotten stronger throughout the years, in which case Saitama's previous key should be downgraded

He actually has to use something stronger based on how this has gone so far.

Saitama has yet to get serious at all. So he'll have to keep increasing the scope and power of his attacks to try matching Saitama in any way. My prediction is that he caps out at a literal big bang.

Though I'm not even just curious on the tiers. I want him to utilize martial arts in combination with some other phenomena in the universe. There's so much he can do.
Exactly, Garou's current forms sounds limitless on what other stuff he can do, One and Murata were briliant on creating these concepts. A literall Universal attack can happen without the need of nuking the planet

However I agree, Garou having energy based attacks is okay, but I hope he doesn't throw away his Martial Arts

Saitama said that Boros is maybe the strongest person he’s ever fought, but he literally didn’t fight Tatsumaki, so like-
Maybe we need to check the raws just in case he said Boros was the strongest person he has ever encountered.

Saitama said that Boros is maybe the strongest person he’s ever fought, but he literally didn’t fight Tatsumaki, so like-
And yet both Boros and Garou have put scratches on him. Tatsumaki was unable to even do that.

I don't know the context for why Saitama is scaling. If he didn't fight her... did he just accidently overpower her or something?

And yet both Boros and Garou have put scratches on him. Tatsumaki was unable to even do that.
Boros didn’t scratch Saitama though… only Garou has done that.
I don't know the context for why Saitama is scaling. If he didn't fight her... did he just accidently overpower her or something?
This is what his profile says about it.
possibly Multi-Continent level(Tatsumaki's telekinesis was completely ineffective against him, with she and Fubuki stating that Saitama surpassed her powers, and Fubuki comparing him to an Above Dragon-level threat)

Boros didn’t scratch Saitama though… only Garou has done that.

This is what his profile says about it.
The slash through my line means I'm being sarcastic. Of course I know Boros didn't do anything. Sorry that I wasn't clear.

If it was an accidental thing that Saitama was even unaware happening, than yeah never mind that.

The slash through my line means I'm being sarcastic. Of course I know Boros didn't do anything. Sorry that I wasn't clear.
Ah, that’s my bad then. I wasn’t sure since you mentioned Garou, who actually did scratch Saitama.
If it was an accidental thing that Saitama was even unaware happening, than yeah never mind that.
He acknowledged that something was happening, but he didn’t realize that he was being attacked.

Out of pure curiosity, if Saitama got knocked really far, like out of the galaxy and came back using his Serious fart like murata said what would be your reactions?

Laughing then proceeding to wonder how fast he went and how strong said fart would have to be in order to accomplish that.
There was a tiktok of a dude who calculated the amount of joules required to “launch” yourself with a fart, a fart launching you millions of light years away would be insane.

Garou will use a miniature version of the Big Bang, and he will become "4-B, likely 3-A".
Nah. I know you're joking, but since the big bang started out small there shouldn't be a need to calc it based on it's size.
It’s also important to note he did not see Tatsumaki as a combatant, as all he could feel was his clothes tightening.
Irrelevant tbh. Tatsumaki was threatened and responded accordingly, not to mention she even made a big deal about her powers not working on him. Saitama not considering it a fight is just more evident that the comparison would hold up.

Not that it matters anyway. It would have made way more sense to scale training Saitama to Island level for the amount of effort she exerted being comparable to more effortless feats like stopping the bullets of Boros' ship. Not freaking High 6-A where she explicitly used more power than she ever had before and was even hurting herself lmao.
Tatsumaki also wasn’t actually fighting otherwise she’d pick up a nearby mountain and drop it on him.
Argument from incredulity. Also, a physical attack...on a ghost...really?
If Mob Psycho is anything to go by, exorcism and telekinesis are pretty different. She tried to exorcism him, which wouldn’t really work on humans anyway.
This is just wrong. One Punch Man is an entirely different universe, where the manga is deemed fiction in the Mob Psycho universe, and thus it cannot be said they operate under the same rules. Furthermore, another psychic, Fubuki, clearly does not believe in ghosts despite already being an established hero at that point. All evidence points to Tatsumaki just being incredibly superstitious.

Nah. I know you're joking, but since the big bang started out small there shouldn't be a need to calc it based on it's size.
I am not joking, a big bang is just a colossal amount of energy reduced to a small size, then expanding at breaknecking speeds. Just because he makes a Big Bang, one cannot prove it possesses the exact amount of energy as the entire universe in it. A miniature Big Bang is still plausible.

I am not joking, a big bang is just a colossal amount of energy reduced to a small size, then expanding at breaknecking speeds.
That is an oversimplification of the matter. First of all the big bang is not the energy. That already existed as an extremely dense point. The expansion is the big bang.
Just because he makes a Big Bang, one cannot prove it possesses the exact amount of energy as the entire universe in it.
Second, Garou's techniques involve himself merging with the forces and energies of the universe so that kind of thinking is unnecessary.

A miniature Big Bang is still plausible.
Third, Garou's statements relate to the universe, not some pocket universe. A miniature big bang would still involve the manipulation of 3-A energies since by definition its the manipulation of all the matter-energy of the universe existent in a very dense point.

Fourth, that's not including the fact that it all depends on author depiction. A big bang can be higher dimensional (Low 2-C and above) at it's peak.

First of all the big bang is not the energy. That already existed as an extremely dense point. The expansion is the big bang.
I said the big bang was the dense energy expanding. CosmicSemantics.
Second, Garou's techniques involve himself merging with the forces and energies of the universe so that kind of thinking is unnecessary.
"Logic is unnecessary because x"
No, if one doesn't prove Garou possesses the same amount of energy as an actual big bang, then it's not gonna be 3-A. A Narrator statement would be enough.
Third, Garou's statements relate to the universe, not some pocket universe. A miniature big bang would still involve the manipulation of 3-A energies since by definition its the manipulation of all the matter-energy of the universe existent in a very dense point.
That's twisting and pulling at straws. Garou can manipulate the energies of the universe. That says nothing about the scale which he can output said energy. "It's manipulating 3-A energies", there is no such thing as "3-A energies", a force of nature, or a natural energy does not have a set tier, it depends on the scale or amount present. It would be manipulating energies, the tier behind it depends on how its portrayed.
Fourth, that's not including the fact that it all depends on author depiction. A big bang can be higher dimensional (Low 2-C and above) at it's peak.
That's my point, entirely. Him claiming to make a big bang would not qualify for 3-A automatically, it has to be depicted as being one comparable to the one which started the universe.

blr

I don't know the context for why Saitama is scaling. If he didn't fight her... did he just accidently overpower her or something
boros didnt do shit to saitama, wake up to reality

Back