• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think that size is correct. It's way too big. A page prior it was barely larger than garou himself.
P5foHUN_d.webp

And the event horizon is not a sphere but it looks like a donut.

Saitama getting hurt by his own Consecutive Normal Punches? You must be insane.
Incredulity isn't going to change anything. You can cope about it, it's not really a big deal.

He got very lightly damaged on the nose by a normal attack. A serious one would've caused a lot more, naturally.

Saitama getting hurt by his own Consecutive Normal Punches? You must be insane.
I'm with you here. The gap between normal and serious punches is huge. It'd be weird if Garou damaged Saitama with a normal punch and then proceeded to do no damage with his quasar attack, which is what I think will happen. I know we want to apply the CRT right now but I'd rather wait for future chapters to see how Saitama took the attack and what he does after it.

^^this is official…therefore Saitama is referring to scratched _______, which in this case is his appearance.
And "scratched" isn't being hurt? I am not saying Saitama had his molar broke by Garou's normal punch, I was arguing for Saitama being physically affected at all rather than just taking absolutely 0 damage from the attack. This official translation just confirms it.

"News, News! Person forgets Black Holes are known for expanding!!!"
Something is bigger after some times passes? Never heard of it. Expanding black holes? Nope.
Garou scales to the size of the black hole upon it's creation, not after it absorbed matter. The size is still wrong.
Even then we don't see it visibly absorb matter and it's shape is also wrong. It seems to be an inconsistent portrayal so the smaller size should be used.

Garou scales to the size of the black hole upon it's creation, not after it absorbed matter. The size is still wrong.
Even then we don't see it visibly absorb matter and it's shape is also wrong. It seems to be an inconsistent portrayal so the smaller size should be used.
The shape is wrong? What? Are you saying because Murata didn't illustrate the wider shot with proper detail we can't use it over the initial close-up?

It didn't absorb anything other than Garou's own energy.

Even then we don't see it visibly absorb matter.
Uhm, you know Garou can just make it bigger by simply putting more energy in it, no reason to use a previous panel.
I said the nose bleed was indicative, not definitive.
Saitama getting lightly hurt is definitive. You're coping over that. Don't move the goalposts on me, Therefir.
Cope? What goalposts? This is a rather bizarre hill to die on.

I would rather just wait, but I'm 99% sure Saitama is not actually physically hurt by any means.

Cope? What goalposts? This is a rather bizarre hill to die on.
"hill to die on"?
Brother, you're denying a definitive statement for your own personal expectations.

Saitama: "Bruh, I got scratched"
You: "Nah, he talking about his clothes"
Get outta here with that nonsense. Saitama got physically affected, he got hurt, barely scratched by his normal punch. That's just it.

And "scratched" isn't being hurt? I am not saying Saitama had his molar broke by Garou's normal punch, I was arguing for Saitama being physically affected at all rather than just taking absolutely 0 damage from the attack. This official translation just confirms it.
It’s the fact that the proper translation is “he can’t scratch me” and the new chapter translation is “here I was making a big show about not getting scratched” while looking down at his clothes, also saw ur other comment, im going to sleep so alittle to lazy to do all that but I quoted the exact words said.

Uhm, you know Garou can just make it bigger by simply putting more energy in it, no reason to use a previous panel.
Is the energy pumped into the object proportional to the energy required to create it at that certain size larger? If yes then that still doesn't explain why the event horizon looks like a donut.
8RnBQCM_d.webp

I like how everyone is going "Oh my god Garou hurt Saitama!" as if Saitama isn't going to completely neg Garou in the next few chapters. It's the "he took damage" thing all over again.

I like how everyone is going "Oh my god Garou hurt Saitama!" as if Saitama isn't going to completely neg Garou in the next few chapters. It's the "he took damage" thing all over again.
Seriously, I have no idea how these people think Saitama is actually hurt lmao.

He literally looks down at this clothes, which are indeed pretty scratched up. No need to assume he was hurt.

Abilities that should be added to Garou's profile:

The fact that he has knowledge over every force in the universe should probably be put in his intelligence section as well.
Greater fear manipulation as well I think. Much like Saitama did against Orochi, Phoenix Man and Garou at the start of their fight, Garou exerts a pressure on people that seems to go even beyond the feats he just showed off. It's like the effect TTM described in their fight but greatly enhanced like you'd expect from "absolute evil"

What if he doesn’t neg garou?

that shit would be wild.

He literally looks down at this clothes, which are indeed pretty scratched up. No need to assume he was hurt.
I can't wait until Saitama no-sells a superior attack from Garou and then people will either have to admit he wasn't hurt or try to come up with some reason why this higher technique is actually weaker.

im with you guys on this one. i think what saitama meant by "i made a big deal about not getting hurt" is that he was expecting his opponent to be absolute fodder as usual, but it turns out he's a bit tougher than he expected.

Greater fear manipulation as well I think. Much like Saitama did against Orochi, Phoenix Man and Garou at the start of their fight, Garou exerts a pressure on people that seems to go even beyond the feats he just showed off. It's like the effect TTM described in their fight but greatly enhanced like you'd expect from "absolute evil"

Fair enough, yeah.

I've heard people say he should be Extraordinary Genius, Supergenius, or even Nigh-Omniscient based on the knowledge statements as well.

Is the energy pumped into the object proportional to the energy required to create it at that certain size larger?
8RnBQCM_d.webp
Yeah actually.
If yes then that still doesn't explain why the event horizon looks like a donut.
It's just the perspective.

And the event horizon of a Black Hole is a flat 2d surface.

Last edited:
Oh right, I forgot there are actual Black Holes that look like a donut, especially if they are spinning really quick.

Back