• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Next chapter Murata redraws it

"A mushroom cloud"

"Is an explosion that occurs when a nuclear bomb goes off, it's power enough to nuke cities....the most powerful force confirmed in the world"
lmao im actually scared murata might do something like that, because it kinda seems like a possibility

I’m too exhausted to keep up with this thread, so I’m returning to cryo.

Wake me… when DBS Broly finally becomes relevant and becomes the main character…

6YI2dEq.png

sorry if this was already discussed, but what do yall think about this?

I’m too exhausted to keep up with this thread, so I’m returning to cryo.

Wake me… when DBS Broly finally becomes relevant and becomes the main character…
noooo we cant afford to lose active participants in this thread. this thread has to remain the largest and most active thread on the site!

and i think that translation was indeed wrong. i read the korean version of the chapter and it also has saitama saying that he got hurt

How does boros scale now? For now, the statement comparing Boros and Garou is outdated, and his justification for scaling the way he does is because Saitama was “impressed” with him and not Orochi.

That justification holds little water considering he hasn’t shown any surprise at anything despite garou having better feats both physically and defensively.
Boros is dead, burry him 😔

That doesn't make sense. This has occured in the past too.
Saying that after doing a movement very similar to a character wiping blood off his nose is very indicative that he was bleeding.
Did you skip the other pages before getting to that bit? He was just underwater holding his breath, honestly if he was hurt he would make a bigger deal about.

He switched hands? He was holding his nose with his left hand. Then switches to his right hand before pulling away.
He did indeed switch hands but was still covering his nose, wiping away water, also if Saitama got hurt, he would literally be creaming himself since his literal end goal and entire life is too get a good fight…

He did indeed switch hands but was still covering his nose, wiping away water, also if Saitama got hurt, he would literally be creaming himself since his literal end goal and entire life is too get a good fight…
Another assumption. It doesn't have to match your personal interpretation or expectations.
Saitama wiped his nose with a different hand, there seems to be something similar to blood stains right under said nose, then he says he got hurt.

This is very blatant.

This is also an assumption too, Saitama never specifically referred to his physical being…
That's playing Devil's Advocate.
He got hit with a physical blow matching his casual strength then complained about being hurt after wiping his nose. Again, very blatant stuff, you're just in denial for something so minor.

Can we not?

we have a legit 5-A feat that doesn’t involve saitama, let’s not fight over whether Saitama was hurt or not. He is irrelevant to this major upgrade.

That's playing Devil's Advocate.
He got hit with a physical blow matching his casual strength then complained about being hurt after wiping his nose. Again, very blatant stuff, you're just in denial for something so minor.
Ur literally explaining a 2 sided assumption my guy😛

Can we not?

we have a legit 5-A feat that doesn’t involve saitama, let’s not fight over whether Saitama was hurt or not. He is irrelevant to this major upgrade.
I mean... it's kind of a big deal. Most of us have been watching this series for years and this is the first time saitama possibly took damage. You can't just tell us to not talk about that

Can we not?

This is "one punch man discussions", not "Garou CRT"

Complaning about people discussing something is nonsense, I will continue to talk about whatever I want as long as it's within topic, leave me alone.

now that the hype has died down a bit, im starting to dislike a couple things from this chapter. mainly, i dont like how garou is spamming energy attacks now. i know i said that i wanted garou to get a major buff in his AP, but he's literally throwing kamehamehas around. it just absolutely doesnt seem like his fighting style and doesnt fit his "theme", which is the fact that he usually gets overpowered physically and his martial arts is what saves him. but now he's just a walking nuclear bomb

now that the hype has died down a bit, im starting to dislike a couple things from this chapter. mainly, i dont like how garou is spamming energy attacks now. i know i said that i wanted garou to get a major buff in his AP, but he's literally throwing kamehamehas around. it just absolutely doesnt seem like his fighting style and doesnt fit his "theme", which is the fact that he usually gets overpowered physically and his martial arts is what saves him. but now he's just a walking nuclear bomb
Garou's nuclear attacks are all physical, the nuclear explosions are a consequence. His copy is also physical.
The only energy attack he used was GRB

Back