• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't wait until Saitama no-sells a superior attack from Garou and then people will either have to admit he wasn't hurt or try to come up with some reason why this higher technique is actually weaker.
23.png

So from this, we can conclude he was holding back

Plus he was literally concerned about his clothing the entire time, nothing about being hurt was mentioned by Saitama other than his clothes
I don't see any instances where he was hurt or anything

Everyone here discussing Garou's Black holes and Saitama getting hurt.

I'm wondering if Garou keeps all that knowledge he has even after losing his form (cause we all know he ain't gonna keep it)?

Guy could probably get a job as a University Professor if he wanted to if that's the case. His true Final Form: Professor Garou.

Awakening Garou definitely needs an "Extraordinary Genius" on his profile for being able to understand concepts that humanity as a whole doesn't yet know.

Last edited:
I wonder what was being implied by Garou’s WSRCF “creating” mini galaxies, nebulae and stars given what we know about his abilities now.

Okay so I've heard people saying Garou should get Cosmic Awareness based on this

"He has gained knowledge of all the flow of all energy and behavior of all forces in the universe."

Thoughts?

Also worth noting is that Garou was copying and equaling the power of Consecutive Normal Punch. We know CNP (or even Serious Punch for that matter) is nowhere even close to Saitama's actual full power. So why would an attack on the level of CNP hurt Saitama?

I could be wrong, but I remember hearing that it's the way information is spread out, like grains of sand are 3-D but can appear 2-D in formations.

So it's a sphere with 0 thickness (at least to an observer).

Also worth noting is that Garou was copying and equaling the power of Consecutive Normal Punch. We know CNP (or even Serious Punch for that matter) is nowhere even close to Saitama's actual full power. So why would an attack on the level of CNP hurt Saitama?
cuz saitama doesnt scales to his attack potency, thats why he needed to punch CSRC instead of tanking it

2d sphere bro, do your research 🗿
Bro your statement is a literal oxymoron and I possess the ability to read and even write so it's not like I'm stupid.
The event horizon is literally just the region of space at which it's at a distance away from the singularity to where passing it would make it so all possible paths in space lead to the singularity.
Unless space was literally 2D, then it would be a sphere.

I'm pretty sure deflecting the CSRC was more about A) having an enjoyable experience, and B) not letting it make contact with any part of Earth.

I'm pretty sure deflecting the CSRC was more about A) having an enjoyable experience, and B) not letting it make direct contact with any part of Earth.
I think Bernkastelll was just making a joke about Saitama being unable to tank CSRC.

I kind of thought that was the case, but Ryukama responded, so it seemed like a debate.

Okay guys so... Garou may be getting all of this shit:

Tier: 5-A, likely High 4-C

Powers:
  • Nigh-Omniscience
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Temperature Manipulation (Extreme Heat)
  • Energy Maniupulation
  • Energy Projection
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Spatial Manipulation & Gravity Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation
Resistance to:
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation

Yes... All of this from a single chapter. I will try to explain each of them on a draft CRT soon.

Okay guys so... Garou may be getting all of this shit:

Tier: 5-A, likely High 4-C

Powers:
  • Nigh-Omniscience
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Energy Maniupulation
  • Energy Projection
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Radiation Manipulation
Resistance to:
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation

Yes... All of this from a single chapter. I will try to explain each of them on a draft CRT soon.
What about resistance to possesion? Garou straight up says that he managed to not become the puppet of "God"

"We know", we don't.

I ain't saying CNP break Saitama's cranium, turn off that Vs Debater brain for half a second. It barely scratched him, but that is being physically affected, which has literally never happened in the story.
Also "worrying about his clothing"? "Why would A, B, C?",
These are not debunks, these are just denial. The japanese implication is being hurt. (of course, with the phrasing being it a minor thing, thus, "scratch" being the proper translation)
Just stop.

"We know", we don't.

I ain't saying CNP break Saitama's cranium, turn off that Vs Debater brain for half a second. It barely scratched him, but that is being physically affected, which has literally never happened in the story.
Also "worrying about his clothing"? "Why would A, B, C?",
These are not debunks, these are just denial. The japanese implication is being hurt. (of course, with the phrasing being it a minor thing, thus, "scratch" being the proper translation)
Just stop.
This bro can't stop having bad takes. 💀 This amount of ignorance is a super power.

Oh yeah. Resistance to possession should be fine, or mind manip maybe
I still think he should have resistance to mind manipulation in his earlier key because of Do-S stuff. The argument against it is that Do-S needs to hurt her victim to brainwash them but I don't remember such thing being stated.

This bro can't stop having bad takes. 💀 This amount of ignorance is a super power.
What is wrong with you? Literally, you just don't agree due to your personal beliefs on how the character would react. Has this been any other, and I mean, any other form of media, you would've taken the statement at face value.
So get out of here with this hypocritical bullshit. Saitama said he got hurt, then he got hurt. Barking, and whining "NOOO!! HE DIDN'T" will accomplish nothing.

Leave me to my "ignorance", then. How dare I take what the character said about himself at face value like any other show? Oh my!

Back