• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well... at least it was Saitama strength that could hurt himself...
Df21vskXUAEOidP.jpg

I agree with Qawsed and Matt, in that we should calculate the black hole first. It'll end up being some value of 5-A.

Then we can do "5-A ([Insert Black hole calculation]), likey/possibly High 4-C ([Scaling to an actual Gamma Ray Burst])"

I believe this is the most inoffensive and wiki-accurate way to go about the feat.

I agree with Qawsed and Matt, in that we should calculate the black hole first. It'll end up being some value of 5-A.

Then we can do "5-A ([Insert Black hole calculation]), likey/possibly High 4-C ([Scaling to an actual Gamma Ray Burst])"

I believe this is the most inoffensive and wiki-accurate way to go about the feat.
Will saitama become 5-A, likely High 4-C as well?

Let's talk about resistances. Does Garou get resistance to his own stuff? Like matter manipulation and radiation? And resistance to black hole manipulation unless we are going to give High 3-A durability to him. There is also him resisting to "God"s possesion

Let's talk about resistances. Does Garou get resistance to his own stuff? Like matter manipulation and radiation? And resistance to black hole manipulation unless we are going to give High 3-A durability to him. There is also him resisting to "God"s possesion
Yes to all besides black hole manipulation and 3-A because I don't know about that.

Saitama was blasted away from the black hole at nearly the speed of light. I don't think it had any effect on him, so no resistance there.

How does boros scale now? For now, the statement comparing Boros and Garou is outdated, and his justification for scaling the way he does is because Saitama was “impressed” with him and not Orochi.

That justification holds little water considering he hasn’t shown any surprise at anything despite garou having better feats both physically and defensively.

How does boros scale now? For now, the statement comparing Boros and Garou is outdated, and his justification for scaling the way he does is because Saitama was “impressed” with him and not Orochi.

That justification holds little water considering he hasn’t shown any surprise at anything despite garou having better feats both physically and defensively.
Boros scales bellow Garou for a while now and this cosmic transformation makes that worse

The Boros = Garou statement hasn’t been valid since last year chapter and the redraw.

Saitama shouldn't be damaged in any way, shape or form from that single punch tbh, even if that was his own power. It seems to indicate that Saitama used enough strength to at least damage or make him feel slight pain, and we know his durability scales to his maximum AP.

you have to be ******* kidding me lmao. you really think there's a chance that saitama, the literal invincible MAIN character of the show, died just like that? i swear OPM fanboys are something else...
What the **** are you talking about?
We need to see it before making official changes to our wiki. I KNOW he is not dead. I'm not ******* braindead. But you can't add something to the profiles before the evidence for it comes around.

Calling me a fanboy for properly caring for the profiles is ******* ridiculous, and just shows me how much of a ******* asshole you are. Sit the **** down.

Back