• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just noticed Black Sperm's page says he only has 10 trillion copies of himself when they should be 54 trillion in the notable techniques part.
It also has a minor misspelling of meager as meagre in his gold sperm quote.
Meagre is the correct spelling, we did just have the Queen's Jubilee you know

ALSO, we need a couple more votes to finish the Hellfire Flame vs Gale Wind thread that has been going for weeks now. If you haven't voted on that already, please consider doing so here.

They were pretty beat up (Prisoner was searching for CE and missed part of the fight that they were on), but I agree on scaling him higher than CE since they both were in far better condition
To be fair so was he lol but ppp has been keeping up with the others since the beginning if you really look back at everything

You really should’ve left this one in the drafts.
unknown.png

I love that Groribas got 1 page in the Manga and got 1 shot, but yet is at least in the top 15 most powerful characters in the verse right now by sheer AP, not even counting his acid breath.

Spoilers for new chapter:

"COSMIC FIST!"

Garou proceeds to obliterate several suns

"Serious.....PUNCH!" Saitama roared

And just like that.......an entire Mountain Range dissapeared

"!"

Garou: "HOLY ******* SHIT! THAT'S BEYOND ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN! THIS DUDES POWER SURPASSES EVEN THAT OF A NUCLEAR BOMB!" IS HE A GOD?!"

Spoilers for new chapter:

"COSMIC FIST!"

Garou proceeds to obliterate several suns

"Serious.....PUNCH!" Saitama roared

And just like that.......an entire Mountain Range dissapeared

"!"

Garou: "HOLY ******* SHIT! THAT'S BEYOND ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN! THIS DUDES POWER SURPASSES EVEN THAT OF A NUCLEAR BOMB!" IS HE A GOD?!"
lmao this shit happens in dragon ball all the time. in early episodes, we see characters obliterate entire galaxies and travel the universe in 2 microseconds, and then in the final battle everyone gets shocked by the villain because he destroyed a couple buildings and moved at near light speeds. fantastic

lmao this shit happens in dragon ball all the time. in early episodes, we see characters obliterate entire galaxies and travel the universe in 2 microseconds, and then in the final battle everyone gets shocked by the villain because he destroyed a couple buildings and moved at near light speeds. fantastic
One Punch Man is guilty of it too already tbh.

Garou: splits a giant centipede literally big enough to see the curvature of the planet when standing up.

Also Garou: "This guy...is tougher than a mountain."

One Punch Man is guilty of it too already tbh.

Garou: splits a giant centipede literally big enough to see the curvature of the planet when standing up.

Also Garou: "This guy...is tougher than a mountain."
lmao i remember when suiryu punched saitama and said "how did he survive that attack! it was strong enough to pulverize a semi!". According to ONE himself, suiryu is truck level. and suiryu was stated to be as strong as G4 genos, so G4 genos is also truck level, which makes DSK much weaker than truck level since he got rekt by G4 genos /s

I swear, mangakas do NOT know how to be consistent with their character's power levels

Back