• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
risking your life over people makes you less arrogant.
tatsumaki valued people's life.
That she does but my issue is that in order to properly set up the Psychic sisters arc things such as WC Tatsumaki’s attitude, her bad relationship with Fubuki and Fubuki believing having some sort of chance against Tatsumaki is needed. The manga has pretty much nothing to make anymore character development happen between Tatsumaki and Fubuki.

Murata is kind of obsessed with Tatsumaki tbh. She shows up for cover pages more often than almost every other character, including her sister... it's honestly kind of embarrassing.

It's kind of hard for me to tell who exactly is more important to me though, between Saitama, Garou and Tatsumaki so I guess I'm not complaining.

Why are we acting like this is the end of the Tatsumaki and Fubuki rivalry anyway? Murata clearly intends for Fubuki to "save" her sister and considering her sister's respect for strength he might decide to push Fubuki to levels even her WC counterpart couldn't even dream of.

risking your life for people makes you less arrogant.
manga's tatsumaki valued people's life, this is DEFINETELY the opposite from wc tats that didnt give a **** about the s class
Wasn't it WC tatsumaki who Saitama noted was a hero to form a connection with people? I agree WC Tatsumaki is total nightmare fuel but I don't think One depicted her of being quite like you mean.

WC Tatsumaki is a gremlin witch of terror, i don't think anyone would want to meet her irl if she existed. Manga Tatsumaki, meanwhile...

I honestly like WC Tatsumaki and Fubuki over manga Tatsumaki and Fubuki as of right now even though the manga made them both more like able
in the literal sense.

While I don't really care¡ I believe the Manga just upgraded her power wise instead of WC nerfing her, not only because that's almost what usually happens (Sans Amai Mask) but also because of, precisely, Mr Sperm

What Golden Sperm is the WC, Platinum is in the manga, they are "peak Dragon" level threats who would take most of the S Class or just Flash to take down, however while in the WC there is a connection between Tats and GS (She is stronger but GS could fight), the manga destroyed this completely (Absolutely nobody thinks Tats wouldhave a hard time with Plat), meaning that in terms of narrative, Manga Tatsumaki is stronger than WC Tatsumaki, while for example WC Amai Mask is stronger than Manga Amai Mask, again, in terms of narrative, since Manga AM scales to Low/Baseline Dragon while WC Amai Mask easily scales higher than that

Since WC came first alongside that statement, I think he just changed his mind and that tells me, Manga Tats was upgraded

tatsu ≠ psykos.
countering a tectonic character is definetely out of fubuki's plans
You were talking about Fubuki having an advantage over Tatsumaki in the webcomic.

I'm explaining the real events that happened. You're pulling arguments out of nowhere.

Fubuki is never shown to be stronger than, or even close to Tatsumaki's levela and Tatsumaki is consistently a God tier even if shes weakened. You should know this if you've ever actually read the webcomic

the manga destroyed this completely (Absolutely nobody thinks Tats wouldhave a hard time with Plat),
You would be surprised. There used to be huge discussions in the OPM reddit about Platinum Sperm speedblitzing and exploiting her weakness in the webcomic even tho it got retconned.

WC Tatsumaki is a gremlin witch of terror, i don't think anyone would want to meet her irl if she existed. Manga Tatsumaki, meanwhile...
Manga Tatsumaki is insulting, dismissive of weaker people, highly outspoken in the face of what she deems to be incompetence, quick to anger even to the point of violence, and even during her hero work she clearly does not care about property damage, something even "I don't feel anything" Saitama does.

Manga Tatsumaki is loads better, sure, but only in the sense that WC Tatsumaki was literally obsessive with sociopathic tendencies. Even though one is infinitely better than the other one, I still wouldn't want to submit myself to the former's presence at all. Tatsumaki is most definitely not some harmless Tsundere. She's still incredibly dangerous.

Honestly, I kind of find what Murata did with her character to be kind of genius and it kind of saddens me that people don't think the same.

WC Tatsumaki was literally obsessive with sociopathic tendencies
She was wildin lmao, she really thought that killing Fubuki's friends would make Fubuki stronger. That's some Hunter Zolomon type shit.

I wonder how Tatsumaki vs Fubuki would get adapted later on (If they'll even keep that, that is). I kinda hope they stick with Tats being kind of crazy

Last edited:
"Never going beyond a simple brawl, his sheer strength, speed, and sower have effortlessly mowed down anyone in his way". This is on Saitama's profile

WTF does "sower" mean?

Another fatherless child
unknown.png

y'all remember when ace decided to throw away the thousands of sacrifices made by people to help him his escape, just because he couldn't handle some petty insults akainu made about whitebeard? he basically made all those sacrifices and efforts pointless because of how childish he was. seriously, anime characters take pride and companionship WAY too seriously

She was wildin lmao, she really thought that killing Fubuki's friends would make Fubuki stronger. That's some Zoom type shit.

I wonder how Tatsumaki vs Fubuki would get adapted later on (If they'll even keep that, that is). I kinda hope they stick with Tats being kind of crazy
I want sociopath Tatsumaki again 🐒

y'all remember when ace decided to throw away the thousands of sacrifices made by people to help him his escape, just because he couldn't handle some petty insults akainu made about whitebeard? he basically made all those sacrifices and efforts pointless because of how childish he was. seriously, anime characters take pride and companionship WAY too seriously
that's kinda lame tbh, I mean, it was poorly made

The thing is, though, he was running away and still got tagged, and it wouldn't have really done anything if he tried to escape because Akainu was right behind him. I know everyone tells him to keep running after the insults, but how was that actually an option?
I'm quite sure that if he had just ignored Akainu, he would have escaped. At least that's what the series implies. But he ignored his survival instincts, knowing how powerful Akainu was, and still decided to fight him. As a result, he managed to kill himself, wasting all of the efforts everyone made trying to save him.

Ace is an idiot for not increasing his changes, but I just don't see it, tbh, especially since Whitebeard's commanders only intervened well after he died.

Also, don't forget Luffy's hand in getting him killed after he failed to take his own advice and leg it.

Last edited:
Akainu: talks shit about WB
Me(the instigator): “personally, me, i wouldn’t take that.”
Ace: dies

That's one of the reasons why people don't like Ace. All of the efforts were for nothing.
to be fair, I don't think that was Oda's intent. Ace needed to die for the plot, and Oda wanted him to go out like a badass. So instead of having Akainu just kill Ace while he's running away, Ace instead voluntarily stayed back and fought Akainu to protect Whitebeard's pride. But it was horribly executed and just made Ace look like a dumb little shit that can't control his emotions like a grown up.

Why we talking about One Piece all of a sudden?

anime characters don't use logic when making decisions
That's not really an anime character thing, because what I'm talking about isn't even from an anime. Webcomic Tatsumaki is just straight up crazy.

But it was horribly executed and just made Ace look like a dumb little shit that can't control his emotions like a grown up.
Ace’s death was a fantastic scene, you’re being way too critical of it. And you’re overlooking the part where he died because he used his body as a shield to protect Luffy from Akainu.

And you’re overlooking the part where he died because he used his body as a shield to protect Luffy from Akainu.
And none of that would have happened if Ace decided to act like a grown up and just ignore petty insults that were clearly bait. Even a five year old with half a brain and a bad temper would have realized that running away was the best option. Like what was Ace even trying to accomplish? He KNEW that Akainu was much stronger than him, and that fighting him was suicide. Thousands of people suffered and died for no reason. Whitebeard perhaps could have even survived if they all just got out of there as soon as Ace was freed.

Back