• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why we talking about One Piece all of a sudden?

That's not really an anime character thing, because what I'm talking about isn't even from an anime. Webcomic Tatsumaki is just straight up crazy.
I sort of have a bad memory, so can you remind me again what makes manga tatsu less crazy than her webcomic counterpart?

I sort of have a bad memory, so can you remind me again what makes manga tatsu less crazy than her webcomic counterpart?
TBF, while it's not like we've gotten to that part of the arc (And potentially won't). Manga Tats hasn't tried to lock away her sister from her social life, almost killed an entire school full of children at a young age, attempted to murder an incapacitated prisoner, and threaten to kill Fubuki's friends because she thinks Fubuki would be stronger alone. I'm pretty sure it's even implied Tats psychologically abused Fubuki and there's a reason that Fubuki is absolutely terrified of her sister beyond her sister being strong and a high ranking hero.

Last edited:
TBF, while it's not like we've gotten to that part of the arc (And potentially won't). Manga Tats hasn't tried to lock away her sister from her social life, almost killed an entire school full of children at a young age, attempted to murder an incapacitated prisoner, and threaten to kill Fubuki's friends because she thinks Fubuki would be stronger alone.
jesus christ, manga tatsu is a bitch, but webcomic tatsu is actually a sociopath.

I was think about something. If we are going to put Garou's 5-C calc on his monster key, should his durability be 5-C as well? We know the attack was a byproduct of the shockwaves, which negate durability, so we can't know for sure whether Garou himself would have tanked that attack.

His shockwaves don't scale above him physically, they just target internal organs.

Plus, Garou was unharmed after launching the attack that caused the shockwave.

Because he didn't take it. It's the reason why he could harm Darkshine while Darkshine couldn't even harm himself, and then Darkshine broke Garou's shoulders.
Garou doesn't have a magical attack that doesn't produce recoil. For every reaction, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Garou's attack targets the organs, but is still made from a physical strike and has no reason to assume to lack recoil. Garou's body would shattered if he didn't have the durability required.

The Darkshine thing is interesting, but wasn't he hurt via inside damage? His attack went through him, or am I misremembering?

Because he didn't take it. It's the reason why he could harm Darkshine while Darkshine couldn't even harm himself, and then Darkshine broke Garou's shoulders.
He did take it, because newton's third law is a thing.

Again, the shockwaves don't scale above Garou, they can harm stronger opponents like DS because the impact affects the internal organs.

Last edited:
Speaking of Darkshine, his internal durability was quite impressive. He took that attack and could still keep fighting with little to no issues. I think that technique was a weaker version though.

I was think about something. If we are going to put Garou's 5-C calc on his monster key, should his durability be 5-C as well? We know the attack was a byproduct of the shockwaves, which negate durability, so we can't know for sure whether Garou himself would have tanked that attack.
What? His dura would scale by defuault. It always has. I dunno why you bring this up.

I just noticed Black Sperm's page says he only has 10 trillion copies of himself when they should be 54 trillion in the notable techniques part.
It also has a minor misspelling of meager as meagre in his gold sperm quote.

He was 7-B before, but that was rejected eventually because of his scaling to other monsters, at least as far as I remember

It may make sense for him, but an upgrade is far more than that

Why would PPP be At least 7-B when Psykosjet doesn’t have an At least in her durability-

I just noticed Black Sperm's page says he only has 10 trillion copies of himself when they should be 54 trillion in the notable techniques part.
It also has a minor misspelling of meager as meagre in his gold sperm quote.
That does seem like something that should be fixed. Does anyone else have something to say about this?

PPP did get infront of a downed Genos and Tats, as well as protect child emperor from PS head swing thingy, and Iaian/AS/ZM got annihilated.

I don’t think it’s 1000x either, I just don’t think it’ll constitute an upgrade.

Back