• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Of course, isn't that what this comes down to? We think a character is narratively implied to be stronger than their showings, so we wish they were recognized as such. You wish Tatsumaki and Psykorochi had feats that put them above CSRC, I wish Boros had been planet level.
boros is not narratively implied to be stronger than tatsumaki LOL, she has been ALWAYS been treated as a beast, ultimate weapon. Also, this is when you fall off the bed and awake up, boros will always be mc😭

Webcomic Garou may have the only High 6-A feat in the webcomic, but an injured Tatsumaki made Saitama's muscles twitch. Wich clearly means she could kill Saitama with Seizures if she was healthy!
/s

oh yeah i was using old calcs from CSRC and gaia cannon, also gaia cannon is 5,5 exatons LOL....... tatsumaki>>>psykorochi>>>5 exatons, boros can't even ko tatsumaki with CSRC

oh yeah i was using old calcs from CSRC and gaia cannon, also gaia cannon is 5,5 exatons LOL....... tatsumaki>>>psykorochi>>>5 exatons, boros can't even ko tatsumaki with CSRC
Why is that funny? What calculation puts them at exatons 5? can link this here? And Why you think 5 exactons is greater than 11? I'm not understanding

Why is that funny? What calculation puts them at exatons 5? can link this here? And Why you think 5 exactons is greater than 11? I'm not understanding
5 exatons is not greater than 11, just 11 exatons is EQUAL to boros ENTIRE LIFE FORCE, 5 exatons is the MINIMUM scaling of tatsumaki....

you see the difference?
2x stronger is not enough to k.o and still tatsumaki is unquantifiable stronger than orochi

Although I do not see why PsykOrochi climbs to Orochi, since I do not remember saying anywhere that the part of Orochi to take place to Psykos had the full power of Orochi, which I believe i had not since Orochi spent absurd amounts of energy against Saitama,

Still 11(Boros) >> 5(Orochi)

Although I do not see why PsykOrochi climbs to Orochi, since I do not remember saying anywhere that the part of Orochi to take place to Psykos had the full power of Orochi, which I believe i had not since Orochi spent absurd amounts of energy against Saitama,

Still 11(Boros) >> 5(Orochi)
use common sense, psykorochi was confident on defeating saitama which previously one shotted orochi, it's obvious that she scales above orochi. Also, tatsumaki is not 5 exatons, she is >>>>psykorochi which is >>>>>5exatons.

5 exatons is not greater than 11, just 11 exatons is EQUAL to boros ENTIRE LIFE FORCE, 5 exatons is the MINIMUM scaling of tatsumaki....

you see the difference?
2x stronger is not enough to k.o and still tatsumaki is unquantifiable stronger than orochi
That's a logical fallacy. Even if she has a power reserve of exactly 9,9999. We have no proof that her power output could be more than five.

See a water box, 500 liters, with a hose of 1 liter per minute. She still has 500 liters, but won't come out more than 1 per minute

wtf?????????????? this is the same thing i've been saying
No, you don't show any evidence, you just say things like ACCEPT, without showing evidence.

And again, even though Psykorochi scales above Orochi, it has no evidence that PO and Tatsumaki can use more than 5 exactons

No, you don't show any evidence, you just say things like ACCEPT, without showing evidence.

And again, even though Psykorochi scales above Orochi, it has no evidence that PO and Tatsumaki can use more than 5 exactons
she's stronger but can't perform stronger feats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro you're joking with me

Back