• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
God hates Saitama because he managed to break his limiter, a limiter that God put on all living things to control their growth.

Meaning that Saitama is a serious threat to God as he isn't within his boundaries.
Idkw but I always hated the theory that God put limiters on everyone in the OPM verse.

unknown.png

Through searching throughout every chapter of OPM, I finally found actual stars
That's cover art, it's never shown in series.

theres a chapter titled "limiter" and dr. genus explains monsterizations and explicitly says god placed limiters on every being.
No matter how much effort one puts in, every living being has an intrinsic limit to its growth. Too much power becomes unbearable and overwhelms its host, turning it into a mindless, rampaging monster. To ensure that we do not enter the realm where we lose all purpose and reason, God has set limits to the growth of every being. The mechanism with which growth is controlled is called the limiter.

theres a chapter titled "limiter" and dr. genus explains monsterizations and explicitly says god placed limiters on every being.
Dr. Genus doesn’t actually knows the being “God” exist or the true nature of why Saitama is as strong as he is. It’s all speculation. Some of what he says could have merit but most of it is from the perspective of seeing an extremely crazy specimen like Saitama.

By the way, breaking the limiter means that there is no limit to one's growth, like garou's case right? If saitama has "removed" his limiter to where he has no limits to his strength in the first place, wouldn't that make him high 3-A?

Dr. Genus doesn’t actually knows the being “God” exist or the true nature of why Saitama is as strong as he is. It’s all speculation. Some of what he says could have merit but most of it is from the perspective of seeing an extremely crazy specimen like Saitama.
genus is the mediator of telling the story. what he said stands as true.

also, when FF, Manako, and Saitama saw god in the dimension crouched, there were stars around so...ig there are "stars".

By the way, breaking the limiter means that there is no limit to one's growth, like garou's case right? If saitama has "removed" his limiter to where he has no limits to his strength in the first place, wouldn't that make him high 3-A?
This just means he has really good Accelerated Development or Reactive Power level that lets him (hypothetically) continually increase his strength without ever reaching a plateau, akin to the Hulk, Doomsday, and Saiyans.

If this Garou were to get hax, what would fit?
Spatial Manipulation would be the obvious one given his appearance and what he's already done. Maybe he could gain some kind of martial arts that allows him to manipulate space with his techniques. I think it could allow for some crazy panels where he essentially TKs attacks/people away from him by just moving his hands or maybe negates distance by shoving his hands through space to attack people from a far.

He gets omnipresence as he became one with the universe and the universe became one with him.
Also, all his martial arts work on a quantum leve
l.

This just means he has really good Accelerated Development or Reactive Power level that lets him (hypothetically) continually increase his strength without ever reaching a plateau, akin to the Hulk, Doomsday, and Saiyans.
i dont think this is the same case as Saitama, other characters have bypased their limiters and still aren't close to Saitama who has no Limiter at all

I just thought of a potential hax for this Garou. Ultimate deflection.

Garou knows Saitama is too strong and his raw power won’t cut it so he is given a cosmic body. Any attack upon his body gets sent to the cosmos within his body instead of damaging him so if Saitama punches him, instead of Garou taking the damage, a galaxy within him does.

With that Garou seems to have gone back to WSRCF but it has a huge buff. Instead of 2x damage being reflected, the damage reflected back is exponential.

Garou could still use MA and try to prevent being hit as much as he can.

iirc the reasoning for that is Tatsumaki being noticeably more bored when she damaged Boros' ship (which she did with an effortless flick), whereas with Psykos she was visibly livid. I'm neutral on it but we'd probably reject it

If "god" tries to pull off Homeless Emperor on Garou at the end of the fight and Garou resists it, would it be resistance to death manipulation?

I just thought of a potential hax for this Garou. Ultimate deflection.

Garou knows Saitama is too strong and his raw power won’t cut it so he is given a cosmic body. Any attack upon his body gets sent to the cosmos within his body instead of damaging him so if Saitama punches him, instead of Garou taking the damage, a galaxy within him does.
So kinda like Gojo's infinity in that he'd just be hitting space?

iirc the reasoning for that is Tatsumaki being noticeably more bored when she damaged Boros' ship (which she did with an effortless flick), whereas with Psykos she was visibly livid. I'm neutral on it but we'd probably reject it
This was my argument, last time i said it virtually nobody addressed it 🚶🏽‍♂️

Back