• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

How god can tempt saitama to join

And Saitama beats him by destroying the entire cosmos within his body with a serious punch
you guys will do anything to convince yourselves that OPM will finally reach tier 3 in the next chapter lmaoooo. am i the only one that doesn't really want OPM to reach such high tiers? We humans are so weak and puny, that even tier 5 feats look super impressive. Also, look at what happened to dragon ball super. they made goku too strong in the beginning of the series, so now pretty much anyone that can even briefly hold their own against goku will have to be upgraded to tier 2 or whatever, and it's just... weird... like cabba is tier 3-A, meaning he's quadrillions of times stronger than the god tiers of the original dbz series such as buuhan and super vegito. like what?

you guys will do anything to convince yourselves that OPM will finally reach tier 3 in the next chapter lmaoooo. am i the only one that doesn't really want OPM to reach such high tiers? We humans are so weak and puny, that even tier 5 feats look super impressive. Also, look at what happened to dragon ball super. they made goku too strong in the beginning of the series, so now pretty much anyone that can even briefly hold their own against goku will have to be upgraded to tier 2 or whatever, and it's just... weird... like cabba is tier 3-A, meaning he's quadrillions of times stronger than the god tiers of the original dbz series such as buuhan and super vegito. like what?
Canon-wise pretty much every original dbz main villain where stated to be able to destroy the universe at least twice. IT is just we don't use statements. But if you use canon lore then the gap isn't that great at all.

cabba is tier 3-A, meaning he's quadrillions of times stronger than the god tiers of the original dbz series such as buuhan and super vegito. like what?
I don’t see the problem
INB4 the feats we get is still just tier 5 and the galaxy and stars within Garou is just purely aesthetic.
Yeah, I seriously doubt we’ll get anything beyond Tier 5.

Canon-wise pretty much every original dbz main villain where stated to be able to destroy the universe at least twice. IT is just we don't use statements. But if you use canon lore then the gap isn't that great at all.
iirc they could destroy the universe by destroying it bit by bit over billions of years. thats still 4-B at best. in order to quality for 3-A, you have to destroy it in one shot. and just a quick heads up, there is a difference between "were" and "where". "were" is the plural of "was" and "where" is like when you ask "where is the nearest bathroom?"

Would love for Saitama to reach an "aesthetic tier" like 4-B, 3-A or Low 2-C j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶G̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶

iirc they could destroy the universe by destroying it bit by bit over billions of years. thats still 4-B at best. in order to quality for 3-A, you have to destroy it in one shot. and just a quick heads up, there is a difference between "were" and "where". "were" is the plural of "was" and "where" is like when you ask "where is the nearest bathroom?"
My mistake man. But i don't think they meant by billions of years.

tbh, threat levels descriptions should be altered to make sense...
god level is threat to humanity, boros could've wipe out the entire surface of the planet and psykorochi was casually lifting and destroying continents......... like, if theres no saitama and no tatsumaki to stop both of them, the world would've been ****** already, not only the humanity, isnt this enough to be god level?

Would love for Saitama to reach an "aesthetic tier" like 4-B, 3-A or Low 2-C j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶G̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶u̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶
You're a cruel one, you know that?

My hope is that Saitama will get tons of resistances and even a little fitting hax from this fight with cosmic Garou and his fight with God.

To be honest, God level has not been described as a threat to the planet but humanity, which with current information may need a multiversal threat to be destroyed

There's no telling what would have happened if she shot that laser downwards. Maybe it could even have split the earth. Or digged a deep hole at least

tatsumaki and psykorochi need a redraw, atleast chapter 132, make the blast more magnificent
It's fine as is. Tatsumaki's best feat before that fight was 6-C, the base lift was low 6-B and High 6-A is a really respectable result for Psykos's best result.

Making it like 5-C is just going to put it above CSRC unless we get a Murata statement- I don't think Psykos needs to be casually >> CSRC

Got a quick question

What is God level and if it's a threat to humanity, Wouldn't Boros with his final move be God tier since it's basically wiping out the surface of the planet?

It's fine as is. Tatsumaki's best feat before that fight was 6-C, the base lift was low 6-B and High 6-A is a really respectable result for Psykos's best result.

Making it like 5-C is just going to put it above CSRC unless we get a Murata statement- I don't think Psykos needs to be casually >> CSRC
no.
you just dont want tatsumaki to be stronger than boros lol.. since she's considered to be stronger than orochi, she deservers a higher feat, i like how it's right now, but a redraw would be neat.

and psykorochi has plenty potential to be moon level oof-------- also, why does ONE needs make a statement that psykorochi>boros even thought he never stated that boros was superior to psykorochi oof

no.
you just dont want tatsumaki to be stronger than boros lol.. since she's considered to be stronger than orochi, she deservers a higher feat, i like how it's right now, but a redraw would be neat
Of course, isn't that what this comes down to? We think a character is narratively implied to be stronger than their showings, so we wish they were recognized as such. You wish Tatsumaki and Psykorochi had feats that put them above CSRC, I wish Boros had been planet level.

Back