• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AE 1 Saitama
F1IfUaU.png

English translation's come out. Awakened Garou is now officially canon, and his new fighting style is Cosmic Fear Mode, which is one of the stupidest sounding names I've heard yet sadly.
Cosmic fear: Flowing Water Ctuhullu smashing fist
Cosmic fear: Whirlind Iron Nyarlathothep cutting fist
Cosmic fear: Exploding Eldritch Heart release fist
Cosmic fear: Roaring Outer Space ripping fist
Cosmic fear: Outer god calamity Azathoth slaying fist
Cosmic fear: Boundless power attack

Pretty cool names there.

My man Nyarlathotep!

Saitama is a martial arts master confirmed.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. I personally think that Saitama's got some pretty good combat experience that showed in the beginning of the manga. I know it's not really a good reference point or too logical, but I think that the way Saitama fought against the Subterranean people in his dream is at least a partial reflection of Saitama's abilities. He has the dexterity and agility to perform those feats, just never any opponents to force him to fight seriously. But that's probably just my personal bias.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. I personally think that Saitama's got some pretty good combat experience that showed in the beginning of the manga. I know it's not really a good reference point or too logical, but I think that the way Saitama fought against the Subterranean people in his dream is at least a partial reflection of Saitama's abilities. He has the dexterity and agility to perform those feats, just never any opponents to force him to fight seriously. But that's probably just my personal bias.
^^hes got 1M+ battles of experience from his training days. personally i do think what he dreamed are his capabilities of when he was getting challenging fight/before one punching.

Tbh fighting an entire race in the span of a single day, each one having potential to harm you severely with a single punch is a pretty good skill feat, even if you are a glass cannon who can one-shot them.

Tbh fighting an entire race in the span of a single day, each one having potential to harm you severely with a single punch is a pretty good skill feat, even if you are a glass cannon who can one-shot them.
What if Boros was actually able to damage Saitama like the cover implies, but Saitama is just a hidden glass cannon./s

Back