• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we should probably wait. We also have the TK thing and the mach 205 thing to implement/look into as well.

seriously guys stop it. its not a bootleg of anything. its muratas own unique technique he created.

Does Rover scale to 7-A?Wasn't the reason for it's position as an executive is because it's overwhelming strength it has and destruction it can cause makes up for it's lack of real intelligence or something?

At the very least his durability should scale but I don't think it makes much sense to have him at 7-A durability and 7-C AP.

Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
So should I at least edit Gouketsu's profile to 7-A, since 7-A has been accepted?
I thought they needed one more calc person to review it.
ffs... is there a rule that says [insert number] calc members must approve before the calc can be used?

rover should absolutely scale. this is off topic, but why the **** is rover an executive? i know that dumbasses like fuhrer ugly are executives too, but at least he can speak. rover is literally just a a super strong dog that can shoot fireballs lmao

As explained by Super Mouse / Uber Mouse, the Monster Association values destructive ability above all else.

Dbz, you've been a little heated up and could calm down a bit.

And there's no reason Rover shouldn't be an executive if Psykos thinks he's powerful enough to be useful and deserving.

Rover is basically a trained guard dog for the MA, I wouldn't be surprised if Gyoro Gyoro was also brainwashing him to an extent like she's doing to Orochi.

Two things

• We don't need multiple calc members to accept a calc (although it does help). It's just that calc has made some edits and the usable end has not been confirmed yet.
  • If Rover scales know that he won't get a hard rating. Like Elder Centipede he'd get a "possibly 7-A" rating. Only Orochi and GS are getting hard upgrade as it's known that they're above Goketsu via WoC and WoG.

Well, for now the 7-A is accepted, but as Therfir said, i suggest to wait the anime for a better timeframe before applying the upgrade.

The Causality said:
Well, for now the 7-A is accepted, but as Therfir said, i suggest to wait the anime for a better timeframe before applying the upgrade.
With the way they treated the Metal bat fight, my biggest fear is if they don't even bother animating the clouds, or make it just a single small one in the center.

The question here will be if we using the anime or not especially if the anime has been known to deviate from the source material and ect,.

Anime can be used for time-frames or better reference if it doesn't deviate from the source material. So as long as its the same or very similar it can be used.

why should we use the anime when we have the manga, which is the official canon source material? the anime is just an adaptation made by a studio that otherwise has nothing to do with opm.

can i at least upgrade gouketsu to 7-A? since the calc was accepted?

Yeah I was wondering about that too that these cities are actually as big as country as no country or continent exists there

But it will be too much work,Everything has to scale and change

well too bad this should be as accurate as possibly so lets start the changes but yes it will be a shit ton of work i honestly wish i could help out more but suck with editing and cant calc :/

Would this boost Tatsumaki's lifting strength as well? since I believe there's a statement from ONE or Murata that says she can lift Z city in its entirety.

Tetsucabrah said:
Would this boost Tatsumaki's lifting strength as well? since I believe there's a statement from ONE or Murata that says she can lift Z city in its entirety.
well yea if Z city is really country sized, than her lifting strength should get upgraded.

None of the cities are country sized. Boros's ship blew up 99.8% of City A, Beefcake outright destroyed two cities (one by just falling), City Z is surrounded by a ton of forests, in the Webcomic we can see massive gaps between the cities, and various other smaller towns exist in the world.

At most the Cities are just large capitals for that particular region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back