• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
We don't know which one of them dispersed the cloud. I guess you could put a possibly if the calc is better than his current tier.
Actually in this case we do know it wasn't Saitama. Saitama said he one shot Goketsu and the last bang doesn't happen until multiple pages later.
Could prolly use the shockwave formula if you have the distance the clouds are from the ground (could probably scale from the building stories as a ruler or whatever to the clouds in the sky) where Gokku did his attack or just use kinetic energy of the clouds getting pushed. looks like the panel showed an airwave so might be valid :D

I hate scaling objects volumes so maybe the former would be an easier method. less pixel lines take less time lol

Yeah. The only people it doesn't scale to is

• The House of Evolution dudes
  • Dragons that haven't fought Genos or directly scale
  • Suiryu and Choze
Assuming it doesn't need further evaluation

Qawsedf234 said:
Yeah. The only people it doesn't scale to is
  • The House of Evolution dudes
  • Dragons that haven't fought Genos or directly scale
  • Suiryu and Choze
Assuming it doesn't need further evaluation
Could it apply to base Carnage Kabuto since post G4 Genos fought him hundreds of times in the simulation and lost horribly every time?

I want to ask that why does Metal Bat has "Unfazed by Garou Water stream rock smashing fist"

Garou water stream rock smashing fist was enough to overpower Metal Bat completely and even knock him out in a way that Garou thought he won

So I think this should be removed

Yeah, I was going to say the scaling of the clouds and the method used to find the timeframe seem off.

Just as experiment. Using your suggested mass and this assuming the clouds travelled as quickly as the sound

• KE = .5 * 3.413e+11 * 343^2
  • KE = .5 * 3.413e+11 * 117649
  • KE = 2.00768e+16 joules or Small City+

Let's wait the calc group members evaluation

using sound as the speed make the cloud travel the distance in 32 second so it's won't work.

But the thing is, by the time Suiryu heard the sound the clouds had already moved. Meaning that they were travelling slower than the speed of sound or at the same speed. They couldn't be faster.

you are misunderstood, basically:

• The distance between Suiryu and the battlefield is 300 meters
  • The distance cloud travelled is 11100 meters
  • the sound reach suiryu at 0,8 second, during this time, the cloud already travelled 11100 meters
so for a low end, i use the time sound goes to suiryu for the timeframe since when sound reache him, clouds already travelled 11100 Meters (in 0,88 second, Cloud travelled 11000 meters) so the Speed we get for the cloud travel is:

• V = Clouds travel's distance in the time sound reache suiryu in m/s

But the clouds's greatest distance was similar to the distance between the origin point and where the Stadium was. The clouds are also far less thick than the figure you used. You can use the building in the scene to get a proper thickness. Like using your figure than the building in the background is over 8 kilometers tall, which just isn't true.

The figure is just to high.

We can't get a thickness or a diameter with building scaling, the clouds are too high in the sky to get those, the angle isn't the same, that why i didn't calculate the other travelled clouds, the angle isn't the same for the other structure in the scan

Anyway, let's wait calc members evaluation

Did you ever get a conclusion on your Gyoro Gyoro calc? (if that was you, i might be mistaken)

that was me, yes. and no, it was never concluded, people just sorta forgot about it, including me lol

I think it's been debated here about the G4 laser, but I'll relive that.

Basically the cons and pros:

Pro

- It is declared to be made of light
- The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...

Against

- They do not travel in straight lines

But as it is quoted, if you can prove refraction / reflection, this can be used.

**** i really want 6-C or 7-A gouketsu to be accepted. imagine having 6-C dragons in the opm verse, that would be ******* lit.

High ratings aren't everything. Accuracy is what is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back