• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have upgraded gouketsu and golden sperms profiles. i havent upgrade orochi because the page is locked.

Huh? Who's been upgrading people to 7-A? The calc hasn't been accepted yet.

For some reason @T0234807H is not only editing multiple pages for the statistic, but pages that were never agreed to scale to the feat. Like Bang, Bomb, and Flashy Flash.

So I have a few question. When was Base Metal Bat upgraded to Likely High 7-C? Last time I checked wasn't he At least 7-C Likely High 7-C? Cause if he was upgraded why wasn't Peak Human Garou upgraded?

Also since Zombieman is physically the weakest S-Class wouldn't he be weaker than Child Emperor who is at least 9-A likely 8-A physically?

Finally shouldn't Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame be at least 7-C possibly higher for casually being much stronger than Post-Training Sonic and managing to keep up with a casual Flashy Flash? Cause it seems weird for their human for to just be 7-C. Also wasn't their durability going to be upgraded due to the Brave Giant Lake vaporization?

1) Idk, I feel like before his amp he should be 'At least 7-C, likely High 7-C'.

2) Child Emperor should be straight up 8-A physically, as I'm pretty sure he can take hits from Demon level threats, and his soccer dribble move shows that he uses physical attacks during combat.

3) They should be. As for the Brave Giant lake vaporization, I think we were unclear as to whether or not it was base Gale and Hellfire who tanked that or their monster forms.

2) Child Emperor is currently at least 9-A likely 8-A physically because he's stronger than Stinger who could fight weak Demon lvl threats. So if he gets upgraded some of the other a class heroes who are physically stronger than him would also get upgraded.

3) Shouldn't they just get a possibly for their durability in human form if we don't know if they tanked it before they reverted back to their base form after surviving Brave Giant's electricity discharge?

When was Base Metal Bat upgraded to Likely High 7-C?

From the look of it @DbzDB2 edited it but he didn't give a reason. There is also not a thread about a upgrade from what I can see. I'll change it back in a couple hours if the general thread doesn't agree with the rating

Also since Zombieman is physically the weakest S-Class wouldn't he be weaker than Child Emperor who is at least 9-A likely 8-A physically?

Is he the physically weakest or just the weakest? Because CE relies heavily on gear to take out Demon level threats

Finally shouldn't Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame be at least 7-C possibly higher for casually being much stronger than Post-Training Sonic and managing to keep up with a casual Flashy Flash?

For Sonic, probably not. Murata's redraw had the fight be far more even. Even if they were holding back, they didn't dominate him casually like in the original version. As for Flashy, I think its a bad idea to scale them to someone who was holding back to see their true power. That seems like scaling to a negative.

2) Which A-Class heroes are stated/shown to be physically stronger than him?

3) I suppose that's fair

@Qawsedf234 So basically no at least 7-C possibly higher human Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame.

@GyroNutz in the extra chapter Numbers Child Emperor made a device that measures physical strength. Great Philosopher has a power level of 2442 which is higher than Child Emperor's 1880 which is higher than Stinger who is 1600.

Peter1129 said:
3) Shouldn't they just get a possibly for their durability in human form if we don't know if they reverted back to their base form after surviving Brave Giant's electricity discharge?
Oh that was accepted. Yeah I'm fine with a "Possibly High 7-C" durability upgrade if everyone else is.

Oh right also about Zombieman according to his page on OPM wiki there was an interview that said Zombieman is rumored to be the physically weakest S-Class. So I was wondering if he needed to get a downgrade physically. Also yeah I'm fine with possibly High 7-C for their human form durability.

Peter1129 said:
@Qawsedf234 So basically no at least 7-C possibly higher human Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame.
Imo no. Just compare it

• Original fight
In the original they were casually wrecking Sonic, while in the new version Sonic was handling himself pretty well. Now they were holding back in both since they wanted to turn him, but considering how well he did I personally don't think it warrants a "At least" rating. Although others may disagree.

Oh right also about Zombieman according to OPM wiki there was an interview that said Zombieman is rumored to be the physically weakest S-Class. So I was wondering if he needed to get a downgrade.

It is a rumor to be fair. But if people want we could just make CE's normal tier 8-A and base it on Zombieman scaling. Its just that I don't like scaling stuff from something unconfirmed like a rumor.

He might be, but he shouldn't be even below Child Emperor.

He wins battles by attrition and slowly inflicting damage, but even against the Vampire dude, who also has Regenerationn, he uses a machete and normal axe. And to be able to defeat Kabuto he would need to damage his normal form, which should still be above the other house of evolution characters.

But eh, my scaling knowledge on OPM is trash all said and done.

CE relies pretty heavily on gear and the Zombieman thing is an in-universe rumor. I do get maybe adding it to his 8-A justification, but I also don't think we should just outright upgrade CE's physicals.

So should Child Emperor get a physical upgrade or should Zombieman get a downgrade or do we just ignore it since it's a rumor?

I found the quote and it doesn't really convience me as solid scaling evidence.

ONE: Zombieman needs 15 min to recover a cut off arm. He'll die if you reduce him to mince meat. There's the rumor that he's the physically weakest amongst S-Class heroes, but it hasn't been confirmed. It would be difficult for him to defeat Deep Sea King.

The quote even says that its an unconfirmed rumor.

Oh it's unconfirmed than yeah I agree it shouldn't be used for scaling.

So we need to revert Base Metal Bat's stat back to at least 7-C likely High 7-C and give a possibly High 7-C to Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame's Human Form durability.

i'm pretty sure the 15 minutes to recover a cut off arm was retconned. that quote is really old and outdated. in the recent manga chapters, zombieman heals way faster

also, who downgraded golden sperm back to 7-B? i upgraded gouketsu and GS to 7-A, but i didn't touch any of the other profiles. but it looks like someone downgraded GS back to 7-B. GS is undoubtedly stronger than gouketsu so he should scale.

Metal Bat yeah. For Gale and Hellfire I don't know. Is everyone else fine with adding a "Possibly High 7-C" rating to their durability?

DbzDB2 said:
also, who downgraded golden sperm back to 7-B? i upgraded gouketsu and GS to 7-A, but i didn't touch any of the other profiles. but it looks like someone downgraded GS back to 7-B. GS is undoubtedly stronger than gouketsu so he should scale.
Someone edited like 10~ profiles to 7-A and I/Ant reverted all of the changes, so it was probably lumped in those. While calc is accepted the calc maker and some of the calc group people want to wait first before its implemented

no, it's dumb to use the anime for the timeframe. the anime isn't even canon, and JC staff is absolute garbage so they're 100% gonna butcher it, or they might skip the scene all together who knows.

Dbz, actually read things first. If the feat in the calc is very similar in the anime, it can be used for timeframe. And when even the calc maker prefers it that way, along with others, there's no reason not to oblige. Saying JC staff is trash is not an argument against that, that's a personal reason.

Also, since its pretty important we should also start upgrading people from this feat before everyone forgets like with the one Flashy Flash CRT. The only people who don't scale to this to my knowledge is

• Suiryu
  • Choze
  • Beefcake
  • The House of Evolution people besides Carnage Kabuto
  • The various fodder demons from the bonus chapters (barring some exceptions)
  • Some low tier heroes like Rider

Wouldn't this feat scale to pretty much everybody that could fight Demon lvl threats? Post-HoE Genos was able to tag Deep Sea King and currently pretty much everybody in the verse scales to his High Hypersonic+ feat because of Grizzly Nyah's children tagging him and A-Class heroes defeating one of the children.

Yeah. The only people who don't essential scale are those who only interact with Saitama or someone Genos/Sonic has never met. Also, like, low tiers.

welp, than prepare for gouketsu to go back to high 7-C, since jc staff is 100% gonna **** up the time frame and make the feat way less impressive. thank you jc staff

On the reverse it could be much higher if the result is closer to one second than five.

To my knowledge the only one that wouldn't scale on the hero side are all the C-Class, and B-Class sans Fubuki. For the monster side are all the tiger level threats, and some of the unknown Demon lvl threats like Demonic Fan, Surprise Attack Plum, Scaledon, and 170k Magicicada Nymph.

Also why wouldn't Suiryu and Choze scale? Doesn't Suiryu's current profile say he's faster than Early Genos? And Monster Choze scales to him.

Suiryu and Choze have no hard evidence that they scale. Which is why their speed should have a unknown rating. But Unknown, possibly X might work

Qawsedf234 said:
Suiryu and Choze have no hard evidence that they scale. Which is why their speed should have a unknown rating. But Unknown, possibly X might work
actually murata sama sensei said that suiryu is pretty equal to tournament arc garou.

People say that, but the only source is an unverified Reddit post with nothing else backing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back