• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T0234807H said:
Uh you sure? Orochi, Rover and Sperm sure do.
i said none of the characters YOU upgraded. you didn't even upgrade orochi, because his page is locked, and i'm the one who upgraded golden sperm.

rover possibly scales, but we don't know for sure if he's stronger than gouketsu. so at best rover should get "possibly 7-A" instead of a solid rating.

T0234807H said:
Excuse me, then why are both still only 7-B then?
i upgraded gs but antvasima or QAWS downgraded him back to 7-B for some reason idk.

and i couldnt change orochi cause his page is locked

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
How about you two stop needlessly deciding things by yourselves? Leave the profiles be for now.
bro all i did was upgraded gouketsu and GS to 7-A because the calc was accepted, chill the **** out

Except for the very clear message from Qaw, and what the dude that made the calc asked, and the people that evaluated it agreed with to leave any applying of results for later.

So no, I don't need to chill out, I am just telling you that it was needless.

I wouldn't mind if Goketsu, Orochi, and GS were upgraded now. It's just that the calc maker and some of the calc group want to wait first. So we should wait.

Someone just messed up all my edits after the Gouketsu calc.

Ant and I reversed all of the edits for two reasons

• As mentioned above multiple people involved in the calc asked to wait first
  • You upgraded people that were not agreed upon to scale. Such as base BS and Bang.

@Qawsedf

why the **** do you keep reverting all the upgrades? i get that you ******* hate opm and you'll do everything in your power to keep them at high 7-C because you're so damn salty, but the 7-A upgrade was ******* accepted. ******* leave it, i swear, you piss me off the most on this wiki. stop reverting upgrades that were accepted lmfao.

why the **** do you hate opm so much anyway. lmao i swear it's like your number 1 goal in life is to keep opm at high 7-C. even if a opm character blows up a galaxy, you'll probably still try to keep them at high 7-C because "reasons".

@DbzDB2 You're gonna need to chill out my guy. There's no need for hostility.

Regardless, I think Gouketsu, Golden Sperm and Orochi should be 7-A though.

GyroNutz said:
@DbzDB2 You're gonna need to chill out my guy. There's no need for hostility.
Regardless, I think Gouketsu, Golden Sperm and Orochi should be 7-A though.
lmfao Qaws would literally do anything to stop opm from reaching 7-A, so unless we can somehow convince Qaws to stop reverting all the edits like a weirdo, we won't be able to get gouketsu/GS/orochi to 7-A.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Or you could stop sounding like an accusing prick just because of fictional characters. Chill out before you get reported for misbehaving.
what the ****? did you just ******* call me a "prick"? i was just critisizing Qaws for reverting upgrades that were accepted by everyone, which is what he's doing.

sure, i used some strong language, but i never directly insulted him and call him a "prick" or anything like that. you're the one who's misbehaving lmfao, by calling people pricks.

how about you ******* chill out, before you get banned. for ***** sakes this wiki is full of hypocrites.

i don't think im the prick here my guy.

Accepted, but we decided to hold off on them after he asked. You are still being unnecessarily hostile despite knowing the why and, as I said, actually sounding like a prick here.

So again, take a deep breath, chill out about fictional characters, or get reported for acting like this.

I'm 100% fine with Goketsu, Orochi, and GS being 7-A/6-C. Just like I was fine with 7-B Vaccine Man and Low 7-B ninjas. I only reverted the changes, temporarily as said in the edit, until the calc maker/calc group want it implemented since if we kept Goketsu alone at 7-A it would cause confusion.

I'll edit him and everyone who scales to him back to 7-A/6-C as soon as it's approved.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Accepted, but we decided to hold off on them after he asked. You are still being unnecessarily hostile despite knowing the why and, as I said, actually sounding like a prick here.
So again, take a deep breath, chill out about fictional characters, or get reported for acting like this.
go ahead and report me then lmfao. you think you'll be scott free after calling me a prick two times?

Let's not get to angry. I understand where you're coming from @DbzDB2 since I've been plenty frustrated before on this site and waiting for anything is a massive pain. The only reason I'm not on board with the upgrades is that multiple calc members and the calc maker want to wait for more verification. Its not out of any attempt to keep OPM at 7-C, especially not high level Dragon people like Goketsu. As soon as they say its okay I'll change everything back.

You are being a prick so I don't know what's the issue.

Plus, there you go. Qaw doesn't mind the results when the people in question give the okay. And no need to get unnecessarily hostile.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are being a prick so I don't know what's the issue.
Plus, there you go. Qaw doesn't mind the results when the people in question give the okay. And no need to get unnecessarily hostile.
im a prick for calling out someone for constantly reverting upgrades that were accepted? sure, it may have been a misunderstanding, but its not my fault for thinking that he hates opm when hes constantly reverting upgrades. he only properly explained the reason now.

the only prick here is you. im not the one calling people names like a damn child.

I explained my reasons earlier but that's all water under the bridge. Lets just move on to other topics like

• Who should get the "possibly 7-A/6-C" rating
  • The speed upgrade
  • Psykos' TK feat

Yeah, I meant ww should start working on it. I can give it a shot later, but I don't know how to translate compression power to joules.

Sure man, whatever helps you sleep.

And I am sure it's the Sea King feat yeah, scales to anyone that has been in contact, or we consider comparable or above Genos and Sonic.

Considering Tornado is pretty tiny it probably wouldn't amount to much. Even if you assume terminal velocity.

For the sake of it:

Lets say she weighs 35 kg or so (child emperor's kinda comparableish in tiny size)

lets give it a roundabout estimate of 15 meters above ground (have to look at the scan again and shiz)

300 g

1,544,547 joules at impact or so

XD yeh wallish level

Qawsedf234 said:
I explained my reasons earlier but that's all water under the bridge. Lets just move on to other topics like
  • Who should get the "possibly 7-A/6-C" rating
  • The speed upgrade
  • Psykos' TK feat
Agreed.

Also don't forget about changing Base Metal Bat back to at least 7-C likely High 7-C since the change to just Likely High 7-C was never approved or even talked about.

As well as the ninjas having possibly High 7-C for their human form durability thanks to the lake vaporization.

I posted some feedback on the feat thread that it should use atomization of concrete for compression on that scale for the affected volume, i just now found the value for concrete instead of rock.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Energy_values.

4.168E12j/cc

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheJ-ManRequiem/Absolute_Zero_Cannon_2002

Dunno how hard your guys standarts are on using that for these kinds of feats, but other fan calcs used that method.

Probs ends up being circa Low 7-B at worst after scaling the ball to be a tens of meters wide.

Mephistus said:
Probs ends up being circa Low 7-B at worst after scaling the ball to be a tens of meters wide.
are you talking about the ball after it was fully compressed? then it definitely wasn't tens of meters wide. you can see in one of the manga panels that the compressed ball wasn't that much wider in diameter than tatsumaki's arm span. i would say the final diameter was about maybe 4 meters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back