• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread created to discuss everything One Punch Man related and to celebrate the second season of the anime this year!!ƒöуöуæèƒÆ¬. I haven't read One Punch Man since my Jr high days and I'm really just starting back tonight

30784797-6C94-4448-9CCF-77A9BAB6F8E4
8E9AFD0F-FAF6-45E5-98BA-64E39C6E3FD0
Last page I read of One Punch Ma

Bruh Garou is freaking Goat!!! Like I seriously wish he had a manga of his own!! I love Garou bruh

Totally I'm glad I started and caught up before season 2. Man the manga was straight hype. Garou has so much of my feels. I hope at the end he doesn't die tho

AG vs Saitama probably won't happen until Season 3 which seems like a long way off.

I think it's better than it's gonna be in seaosn 3. It will be more hype and allows for the manga to get a little further

It's just that the first season covered 7 volumes worth of content from the manga. So presumably the next season will cover about the same. My guess is that the season ends around Goketsu vs Saitama or with King's speech to Saitama after he kicks Garou into a wallm

I think it should end with saitama saving Suiryu and him one shifting Goketsu. I think it would make a for a good season finale with a lesson being learned

Bruh I love how their are so many characters that are better than the MC! I love Zombieman, Garou is my MC now!.

I just really love how the manga has there be fights for each of the Heroes. Child Emperor fought the Phoenix, Zombie vs Vampire, and Flash vs the two Ninjas. I'm really liking this arc.

After this should be Mask vs Do-S I think. That or PPP's new arc/Darkshine vs Bug God

Just the next fight in this arc. The next arc isn't gonna happen for awhile it seems

Oh okay cool. Hmm this arc kinda feels like the series finale type of arc ya know. So I'm really interested in what type of direction the mangaka will go in the future with OPM

There's still the Orginization, the Mad Cyborg, and two Webcomic stuff left to explore.

The Organization is still around. They're the ones who built G4, G5, Hammerhead's power armor, and the two robots who tried to kill Hammerhead.

He still alive!!!! PM is still alive!!!!ƒöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ ƒÉÉ ƒÉɃÉɃÉɃÉÉ

He's dead; Child Emperor's blade is going through his chest.

Arguably he's the exact opposite of wasted potential because he got a much better showing in the manga than he did in the webcomic.

And I don't see how his defeat is PIS.

I mean he did to a bug jumping in his suit and he took it off like he couldn't deal with the tickles lmao. Seriously this super villain couldn't be serious enough to ignore the bug

A tickle bug designed by a genius. Being a tough monster does not grant one immunity to bring tickled.

garou's suit ripping open and leaking out power from the hole was same thing as phoenix man, but no one besides saitama at that point could make a hole in garous face

doubt the tickle bug would work without a hole there on garou, even if hes ticklish the suit was bonded pretty hard to gaou's skin

heck, he'd prolly adapt to the tickling lol

AstralKing7 said:
He still alive!!!! PM is still alive!!!!ƒöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ ƒÉÉ ƒÉɃÉɃÉɃÉÉ
That chapter came out over a month ago lmao.

Chapter 103 has been released in English.

I think Amai Mask should get Hypnosis Immunity since Do-S specifically stated that her whip had no effect on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back