• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 7-A seems a bit inflated to me. Qawsedf234 did a small calc of the feat in this thread that was Small City+ which seems far most consistent with some of the current ratings for the OPM profiles.

Reminder that overall consistency with the verse does ''not'' speak for the accuracy of a specific feat's results.

Dual Binoculars said:
High 7-A seems a bit inflated to me. Qawsedf234 did a small calc of the feat in this thread that was Small City+ which seems far most consistent with some of the current ratings for the OPM profiles.
that.... literally has nothing to do with whether or not high 7-A is inflated.

If the thing is High 7-A or 6-C it's not like I can argue inconsistency. Goketsu, Orochi, and GS are vastly above almost everyone else and any lower showings are them explicitly holding back.

I just want to make sure the calc is correct so it doesn't get questioned sometime down the line. If High 7-A is correct then there's nothing I can say about it, I was just voicing issues that I perceived with it.

That's not why I think the feat being High 7-A is inflated. I've seen similar feats calced lower, the most similar feat I can think off the top of my head is All Might's punch that changed the weather. That was far more impressive at least looking at it visually and is calced at only 7-A+. I just feel that the method of calcing the feat should be looked at more.

My main issue is the sound wave speed vs what the calc says about the clouds. Because it just doesn't make much sense to me that a sound originating from 300-500 meters away launches clouds only 2 kilometers above the air at nearly 12 km/s.

@Dual The timeframe is what affects KE feats more than anything else, so if All Might's feat was stretched out for a while it would naturally give lower results. Not to mention his feat isn't even far away from high 7-A.

If 7-A is accepted then okay. It scales to Goketsu (Of course), Orochi, and GS. I can't think of anyone else it would scale to besides maybe base Boros and Rover, but neither have solid ways to scale to it.

If it's accepted and everyone agrees I'll message a admin later to get Orochi's page unlocked.

Flashy doesn't scale beyond Low 7-B and Orochi was told to not kill Garou by Psykos. So, for now as a future chapter could change this, they would keep their ratings.

I realize there's way too many levels to Garou and it would clutter up his page too much but the way I see it is

Hero Hunter Garou< Garou when he gets a boost while fighting Bang and Bomb< Garou when he wakes up from being left for dead by the two demons<Garou as he gets stronger while fighting Orochi<Garou when he wakes up yet again< and uh yeah you know the rest.

Fighting Darkshine is why he's "At least High 7-C" for GS he defeated him after entering his awakened form which scales to be High 6-A.

But like I said it wouldn't be shocking if they scaled to he higher soon.

True, but if that's what finally pushed him then he was still getting a large boost/power increase in their engagement due to evolving. If he does scale to 7-A/High 6-C it wouldn't scale to anyone else he fought.

Well that's why I didn't say it would scale to Darkshine.

Just Flashy Flash who is capable of beating the half monster Garou that beat Darkshine.

I do understand your point it's just my interepretation that Flashy Flash would beat most of the executives (including Gouketsu)

Andytrenom said:
What was Gouketsu's position in the Monster Association again?
he was an executive. other executives include gums, fuhrer ugly, black sperm, rover, elder centipede, homeless emperor, psykos, etc

He was an Executive, like Elder Cebtipede and Homeless Emperor, etc.

Andytrenom said:
What was Gouketsu's position in the Monster Association again?
He was tasked with recruiting more monsters. But he was held in high regard by Orochi and Gyoro Gyoro. I think he was even referred to as a top executive alongside Elder Centipede by the ninja bros.

I don't see why the other executives shouldn't scale to Gouketsu. It doesn't make sense for him to be dozens of times stronger than the rest of the executives unless I'm forgetting something important like a statement. The only statements about Gouketsu I can think of are him being stronger than Carnage Kabuto and being highly regarded by Orochi. At least a "possibly 7-A" for the executives sounds good especially for Elder Centipede who stated to have only 4 heroes capable of beating him.

If we agree with a possibly rating then I'll start making a list of people who'd get it. As a warning of caution though, I don't think every Exectuive should get the rating, but just those who are far above the norm like Elder Centipede.

> I do understand your point it's just my interepretation that Flashy Flash would beat most of the executives (including Gouketsu)

If you told me Darkshine, FF, and Silverfang were 7-A I wouldn't doubt you. Its just that, at the moment, they don't have a lot placing them there.

Confirmed Scaling: Orochi, GS

Possible Monsters: Elder Centipede

Possible Heroes: Metal Knight with prep

I'll edit in others that people agree with.

Qawsedf234 said:
If we agree with a possibly rating then I'll start making a list of people who'd get it. As a warning of caution though, I don't think every Exectuive should get the rating, but just those who are far above the norm like Elder Centipede.
> I do understand your point it's just my interepretation that Flashy Flash would beat most of the executives (including Gouketsu)

If you told me Darkshine, FF, and Silverfang were 7-A I wouldn't doubt you. Its just that, at the moment, they don't have a lot placing them there.
I don't think every executive should get the rating either. Just Rover and EC (for now)

Andytrenom said:
@Qaw Why Bang and Bomb?
They damaged the shell. Although I guess it didn't actually do much to EC. Guess I'll remove them unless people think that Bang going 100% would scale.

Andytrenom said:
@Qaw Why Bang and Bomb?
Bang implied he could take down Elder Centipede using all of his power, but it would cost him his life.

Bang using the abandonment should be separate on his page imo. Also he only scales if EC does.

Understandable, I guess.

If Gyoro Gyoro's bootleg Chibaku Tensei yields any results that's a feat that would scale to way more characters.

Y'all need to chill out with the scaling though. Has it even be confirmed that this calc is usable? We have to get the calc accepted first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back