• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMa..._that_theres_a_subtle_hint_in_episode_3_that/ https://imgur.com/XQxOgI7 basically you have x's over deceased experiments and her's is clearly still green and isnt marked orange with an x this is anime only scene afaik

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/715749477345177601

"seems that the belly (the one attached to the buttocks) that accumulated blood hit the building and burst, and the body flew away. So I put a bandage on the buttocks. ^ ^"

She's pmuch confirmed alive, what you saw as the smear of blood was half of her body not surviving.

^.^

There more shiz but theres tons of hints she's still alive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMa..._i_learned_mosquito_girl_did_not_get_smashed/

this too shows her body disconnected from the sack that hits the buildings frame by frame

https://i.redd.it/fnwx5l4y89511.jpg

the yellow box is her body outline highlighted in the 4th panel

5th panel shows her intact body sailing away so lol

Well according to ONE

ONE: Deep Sea, Sky, Subterranean Kings are around the same level

Source and Raw Source

So going by ONE all of the various kings (up to this interview) are around the same level of strength, it should stand to reason that the Ancient King would be on a similar level. So if its okay with everyone maybe "Unknow. Likely Low 7-C"

Also, I really think that Golden sperm needs an upgrade. ONE said that Tatsumaki in her best shape could have beaten him, not would have. So even at her peak, it's not guaranteed that she would beat him, ONE only said that it's possible she would have beaten him.

This heavily implies that Tatsumaki isn't much stronger than Golden Sperm, so golden sperm should be upgraded to high 6-C.

I did bring up the GS thing before and Ryu basically said that its better to wait and see if the manga provides clearer scaling first before we start to seriously talk about upgrading GS/Orochi.

Qawsedf234 said:
Well according to ONE
ONE: Deep Sea, Sky, Subterranean Kings are around the same level

Source and Raw Source
So going by ONE all of the various kings (up to this interview) are around the same level of strength, it should stand to reason that the Ancient King would be on a similar level. So if its okay with everyone maybe "Unknow. Likely Low 7-C"
Actually, since all the kings are around the same level, i think ancient king's tier should just be a solid low 7-C

Okay ONE didn't say Ancient King was comparable to deep sea king, he only said the sky king and subterranean king were.

He also never said he was talking about all kings with the statement, that's just an assumption

Yeah, although at the time of his statement those were the only three known Kings in the series. The Forest King and Orochi weren't things yet.

I say either Unknown or Unknown, possibly Low 7-C works better than his current rating.

What would he be low 7-C for? The ONE statement isn't actual proof of Ancient king scaling to Deep sea king and Ancient King is even implied to be weaker than him since he needed him out of the way before making any move.

Just to make sure I checked the Blu-Ray Compus and it didn't go into his power. So since he was worried about two DSK-level people that's not a good sign. I guess you can say something about him being confidant enough to take on Sky King but that's guess work.

So I guess just Unknown then. Or Unknown, ay least 8-C due to its size.

8-C seems like a lowball since he really doesn't seem like he would be weaker than a random Hammerhead head. Unknown works best.

Tigers/Demons without scaling range from 9-A to 8-A. So him being 8-C isn't a massive lowball given he should be at least at thst level. If people are fine with unknown then it works, I just personally don't like profiles with no rating.

For me I think either "Unknown" or "possibly low 7-C" works. we literally know nothing about his power, and he doesn't really scale to anyone.

Perhaps we should just get rid of the ancient king's profile all together? i don't even think he's canon, and we know next to nothing about him. he showed up for like... 3 min?

Yeah, if he's just Unknown it might not be worth it to have the thing. At least Pluton has a rating and a feat to scale from.

According to WoG from Murata, Boros kicked Saitama to the moon at roughly light speed, Murata even retweeted videos with calculations of light traveling from the Earth to the Moon, don't know what this means for calc's but there you go

Knew it wouldn't work for speed but didn't know the KE results would likely be too low.Upsetting but there is still hope for future feats with Murata acknowledging it and the upcoming main battle being said to be on a higher scale the Boros vs Saitama.

Dienomite22 said:
@DbzDB2
Can't be applied to anyone's speed
the ****? murata literally stated that boros was moving at light speed when he kicked saitama, so how does this not apply to anyone's speed?

@DbzDb2

No, Murata is referring to Saitama being kicked to the moon as light speed, not that Boros was moving at the speed of light when he kicked Saitama

oh okay. but i still think that if we recalculate his feat using this new info, we might get some impressive results

I calculated KE of a 100 kg object moving at speed of light and with 4 times increase in mass (maximum you can apply to Relativistic KE calcs) and it barely reached baseline 6-C

All of these values were for convenience sake only, the actual result would be lower, high 7-A most likely.

the energy value is asymptotic as you get something with mass near light speed, theoretically the only limit it approaches is infinite joules for RKE, it could be 4-B if its 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% SoL for example

for all we know the timeframe is less than the on-screen one, just that its near light-speed when you divide by distance.

think some guy got the anime speed feat with mid relativistic course i think the moon distances / their earth sizes are still yet to be clarified fully. id advocate for 50% SoL tho going by WoG XD

Not the scientific limit, the site's limit on how much we can allow Relativistic KE to exceed normal KE. Relativistic mass can only be used when it's 4 or less times greater than normal mass, in cases where it would be higher you have to lowball.

We don't know which one of them dispersed the cloud. I guess you could put a possibly if the calc is better than his current tier.

I also want to change something in metal bat's profile. it says on his profile "even when not amped, ONE said he could defeat a dragon level threat".

uh no, ONE never specified how amped metal bat would have to be to take out a dragon. he simply said "metal bat wasn't joking when he said he could take care of a dragon level threat".

for all we know, metal bat would have to be significantly amped to do it.

lmao did you guys watch the new episode today? the animation was absolutely horrendous. like dbs ep 5 level of horrendous.

DragonEmperor23 said:
We don't know which one of them dispersed the cloud. I guess you could put a possibly if the calc is better than his current tier.
Actually in this case we do know it wasn't Saitama. Saitama said he one shot Goketsu and the last bang doesn't happen until multiple pages later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back