• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 1Bs

Simple as stated, name in your opinion the strongest High1Bs.

For me, Downstreamers> Beyonders> HOTH Thanos> Tribunal(original)> Never Queen> Eternity

The Downstreamers, but I do not know about the rest.

pre retcon beyonders definitely up there. destiny and death are also really power high 1-Bs. far more powerful than most marvel high 1-Bs.

Antvasima said:
The Downstreamers, but I do not know about the rest.
ryu, did you say that high 1-B along with 1-A is the largest tier? is high 1-B really that large? its just infinite dimensional characters. is high 1-B a larger tier than 1-B?

Infinite-Dimensional Hilbert Space entities can differ more in power than any other tier, except for possibly 1-A.

For example, one can have a countably infinite number of dimensions, and another have that number of dimensions^another countable infinity.

Also, as far as I remember, even type III multiverses include Hilbert space, whereas type IV multiverses (Downstreamers are of this level) include ALL types of multiverses imaginable and combined.

wow, didnt know that. i thought that high 1-B was a fairly small tier since its only one type of dimensional level (infinite). so i assume 1-A is the largest, high 1-B is the second largest, and 1-B is the third largest.

Back