• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen 'Bee'ttle You've All Been Waiting For! (Queen Vacteria Vs Queen Scarlet)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Ahh, Epic Town What An Nice Place To Visit There Are Many Attractions Here, Like The Cool Bouncy House, The Most Perfect Donut Shop And... OH MY GOSH ARE THOSE BEES?
Yes, 1st Narrator Those Were Bees And Not The Kind From Epic Town Speaking About The Epic Town Bees...
Nectrus Was Soaring High Into The Air Enjoying Queen Vacteria's 'Test' There Test Was To Destroy An Town Before Going Into Y-City and Wrecking It Until He Found An Bee Hive That Was Not Queen Vacteria's
Nectrus: "Uhmmm.... You're Majesty...?"
Queen Vacteria: "What Is It Nectrus?"
Nectrus: "Do My Eyes Deceive Me Or Is That Another Bee Hive?"
Queen Vacteria Noticed The Beehive Too
Queen Vacteria: "Yes It Is Why...?"
Nectrus: "I Had This Crazy Plan How About We Recruit the Bees in the Hive?"
Queen Vacteria: "That's Not An Bad Plan Now How About We Get An Negotiator... Selbus!"
Selbus: "M-Me?"
Queen Vacteria: "Yes Go Speak To The Queen Down There If We Can Get Her Soldier Bees To Help Us...
Selbus: "YES MA'AM But... What If She Says... No?"
Queen Vacteria: "Easy... WE BREAK HER SPINE AND STEAL HER BEES FROM HER!"
Selbus Flew Down To The Hive And Knocked On The Door Only For It To Be Opened by Javen With His Bee Power-up (Which Has Not Been Added To HIs Profile Yet But Will Soon)
Javen: "Uhhhmmm Hi?"
Selbus: "Uhm Can You're Queen Speak With Me?"
Javen: "Ok..."
Javen Quickly Ran To The Queen Bumping Into His Co-Workers And Such.
Javen: "Hey... Queen Scarlet... Someone Wants To Speak With You..."
The Queen Quickly Flew To The Door.
Selbus Explained The Situation to Queen Scarlet Before She Replied With An Simple...
Queen Scarlet: "No Thanks Don't Really Want My Bees To Get Harmed Or Anything"
Selbus Only Muttered To Himself "Wrong Choice..."
Queen Scarlet Saw Queen Vacteria Who Was Behind Selbus Slowly Walk Up to Her Queen Scarlet Saw That the Other Queen Meant Business So She Opened the Revival Jelly and Quickly Ate It.
Queen Vacteria: "Looks Like Some One WANTS TO DIE TODAY!"
The Sadistic Queen Quickly Swung Her Staff At The Easy-Going Queen And Scarlet Dodged And Kicked Her Several Meters Away From Her.
Queen Scarlet: "I Guess You're Mother Never Taught You Good Manners..."
Queen Vacteria: "My Mother Was Treated Horribly Like How You're MANGLED CORPSE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE!"
Both Start 7-B
(Queen Scarlet Has 4 Jars Of Revival Jelly (She Already Ate One Making That 3 Jars))
Both Are 20 Meters Away
Speed Is Equalized
Everything Above 6-C Is Restricted
Battle Takes Place Outside Of Queen Scarlet's Bee Hive
Battle Music

"Have you thought about who you are, in a world like this? Are you really an all-mighty hero, or do even you have superiors? Do even the strong answer to another? Or is there one, the strongest, who stands above and answers to no one? The answer is obvious: I am Queen Vacteria. I am the strongest. And this world is mine to rule.": 3
"

"I reach out beyond the curtain black, I’m in too deep, so this letter I write, I want to be free together by your side, and spend eternity in this lonely place we call home":

Both Realize It's Mating Season and Call the Fight Off (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Chess_piece_-_White_and_Black_queen.jpg

If you know chess you know

Queen Scarlet Would Notice Via Precognition And Dodge Than Grab Vacteria's Wand and Throw Her to The Ground (No Bee Effects)
Vacteria’s incredible senses would warn her about such a maneuver before it happens, giving her time to react. It’s unwise to approach Vacteria like this anyway, since she can use her claws again or use Queen Bee Barrier and block Scarlet off.

Vacteria’s incredible senses would warn her about such a maneuver before it happens, giving her time to react. It’s unwise to approach Vacteria like this anyway, since she can use her claws again or use Queen Bee Barrier and block Scarlet off.
Scarlet Would Simply Smirk Snap And Than Have Honey To Come From Behind Vacteria And Restrain her Kinda Like An Cocoon

Vacteria can once again sense this before it happens. As it’s coming from behind, Vacteria can release a massive electric burst from her stinger to intercept it as soon as it starts going for her.

Meanwhile, she will resume her attack by blasting a couple hundred pink blasts from her wand at Scarlet to see what she will do.

Vacteria can once again sense this before it happens. As it’s coming from behind, Vacteria can release a massive electric burst from her stinger to intercept it as soon as it starts going for her.

Meanwhile, she will resume her attack by blasting a couple hundred pink blasts from her wand at Scarlet to see what she will do.
Is This An Precog Battle?
She'll Causally dance around them Than Scarlet Will Do The Honey Manip Again But With More Honey Coming towards Vacteria

Is This An Precog Battle?
Yes 🗿

She'll Causally dance around them Than Scarlet Will Do The Honey Manip Again But With More Honey Coming towards Vacteria
What allows her to be able to casually dodge 200-300 blasts all at once?

The honey doesn’t seem to be a homing move (no Homing Attack on Scarlet’s profile), so Vacteria can fly around it. Her way of movement is also extremely unpredictable (to the point that even Ako couldn’t pin a pattern on her), and even if she doesn’t manage to dodge, she can defend with barrier.

What allows her to be able to casually dodge 200-300 blasts all at once?

The honey doesn’t seem to be a homing move (no Homing Attack on Scarlet’s profile), so Vacteria can fly around it. Her way of movement is also extremely unpredictable (to the point that even Ako couldn’t pin a pattern on her), and even if she doesn’t manage to dodge, she can defend with barrier.
You Said It Yourself This Is An Precog Battle Though Some Will Hit Her

Toon Force Can Help Scarlet (Because It's Reality warping but funni) Like Maybe If Vacteria can dodge all of that, and say "Hah? IS That All you got?" Than Get Hit By Tons Of Honey Atop of her, If That Happens Queen Scarlet will Than Start Doing Combos On Her (With various bees Stinging Vacteria) Than Sting Vacteria Herself

Toon Force Can Help Scarlet (Because It's Reality warping but funni) Like Maybe If Vacteria can dodge all of that, and say "Hah? IS That All you got?" Than Get Hit By Tons Of Honey Atop of her, If That Happens Queen Scarlet will Than Start Doing Combos On Her (With various bees Stinging Vacteria) Than Sting Vacteria Herself
Even with toon force Vacteria’s senses won’t just stop working, so she can still detect attacks before they occur. Assuming that Scarlet can only bring normal bees, those would have no effect on Vacteria, and further she can summon her own children to eat her out of any honey prison. When Vacteria or her kids/soldiers eat honey, they also are healed and gain stamina, so she could use Scarlet’s honey to her advantage as well.

Vacteria also resist the paralyzing effect that Scarlet’s stinger would give her. Poison would be a problem, but I also don’t think that Vacteria needs to worry too much about being stung thanks to her senses telling her when she can use her barrier, and she could also use her shaped shields to completely block anything out if necessary too.

Even with toon force Vacteria’s senses won’t just stop working, so she can still detect attacks before they occur. Assuming that Scarlet can only bring normal bees, those would have no effect on Vacteria, and further she can summon her own children to eat her out of any honey prison. When Vacteria or her kids/soldiers eat honey, they also are healed and gain stamina, so she could use Scarlet’s honey to her advantage as well.

Vacteria also resist the paralyzing effect that Scarlet’s stinger would give her. Poison would be a problem, but I also don’t think that Vacteria needs to worry too much about being stung thanks to her senses telling her when she can use her barrier, and she could also use her shaped shields to completely block anything out if necessary too.
Yeah Queen Scarlet Would See What's Happening And Start Summoning (Which Includes An Bee Javen (Though He'd Get Stomped because I Don't Think He's 7-B but Subjective Reality Though) And Have Her Children Fight The Bees Freeing Vacteria and such And Emphatic Manipulation Could Have Some Of The Male Bees Fall In Love with her and Join Her Side

Yeah Queen Scarlet Would See What's Happening And Start Summoning (Which Includes An Bee Javen (Though He'd Get Stomped because I Don't Think He's 7-B but Subjective Reality Though) And Have Her Children Fight The Bees Freeing Vacteria and such And Emphatic Manipulation Could Have Some Of The Male Bees Fall In Love with her and Join Her Side
Vacteria can manipulate the minds of her children, which means even with empathic Vacteria can take control and keep them on her side. In addition, her senses will also apply to them as well, which means that she can have them move to Dodge attacks in the moment right before they happen.

Vacteria will destroy any of Scarlet’s minions around her with Vacteria’s Spikes emerging from the honey, then summon a Queen Bee Pink Torrent from exactly below where scarlet is.

Vacteria can manipulate the minds of her children, which means even with empathic Vacteria can take control and keep them on her side. In addition, her senses will also apply to them as well, which means that she can have them move to Dodge attacks in the moment right before they happen.

Vacteria will destroy any of Scarlet’s minions around her with Vacteria’s Spikes emerging from the honey, then summon a Queen Bee Pink Torrent from exactly below where scarlet is.
1. Like You Said With Vacteria Scarlet Will Have Her Children Dodge the spikes by flying

2. Precog Hits In Scarlet And She Flies away dodging the tornado and even if she does die from it revival jelly goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1. Like You Said With Vacteria Scarlet Will Have Her Children Dodge the spikes by flying

2. Precog Hits In Scarlet And She Flies away dodging the tornado and even if she does die from it revival jelly goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Vacteria can spam the spikes, and they are nearly instant growths of 15-20 meter long (50-65 feet). Even if scarlet can predict them and force them to dodge, the speed may too much. In what way can she have her children Dodge?

Vacteria will be angry at scarlet somehow coming back to life, and will attempt the same move again.

Vacteria can spam the spikes, and they are nearly instant growths of 15-20 meter long (50-65 feet). Even if scarlet can predict them and force them to dodge, the speed may too much. In what way can she have her children Dodge?

Vacteria will be angry at scarlet somehow coming back to life, and will attempt the same move again.
Javen (Who Got Summoned Though Not Her Child) Obviously Will dodge fairly easily Via: Elasticity
Storm (He'll get his profile later will lift him and his siblings up from the ground
Sarah (Who'll Also Get An Profile Later On) Will Get Lifted Up By Storm
Queen Scarlet Eats Revival Jelly Before Trying To Dodge The Tornado again

Javen (Who Got Summoned Though Not Her Child) Obviously Will dodge fairly easily Via: Elasticity
Storm (He'll get his profile later will lift him and his siblings up from the ground
Sarah (Who'll Also Get An Profile Later On) Will Get Lifted Up By Storm
Queen Scarlet Eats Revival Jelly Before Trying To Dodge The Tornado again
How do I compete vs profiles that haven’t been made yet 🗿? I don’t think you’d do this, but you could easily make something up whenever Vacteria has the edge 🙈🙈

What all can they do, exactly?

Also, will scarlet be able to dodge while drinking jelly? The tornado emerges from exactly under her, even if she moves from the previous spot. She would have to time it nearly perfect to avoid

How do I compete vs profiles that haven’t been made yet 🗿? I don’t think you’d do this, but you could easily make something up whenever Vacteria has the edge 🙈🙈

What all can they do, exactly?

Also, will scarlet be able to dodge while drinking jelly? The tornado emerges from exactly under her, even if she moves from the previous spot. She would have to time it nearly perfect to avoid
1. Oof Yeah Shouldn't do that but I Didn't make all of them up on the spot INFACT I Made Them Like A Year Ago
To Prove More Evidence this is what they look like: Storm And Sarah
Anyways, Storm Is An Psychic And Sarah Is An Prep-time user
Though The Other Bees Kinda Function Like Regular martial artist
2. I Guess So She'll Likely Zoom All The Way Somewhere else just to drink the revival jelly. If She Dies Again She'll repeat the process until she gets to the last revival jelly

1. Oof Yeah Shouldn't do that but I Didn't make all of them up on the spot INFACT I Made Them Like A Year Ago
To Prove More Evidence this is what they look like: Storm And Sarah
Anyways, Storm Is An Psychic And Sarah Is An Prep-time user
Though The Other Bees Kinda Function Like Regular martial artist
2. I Guess So She'll Likely Zoom All The Way Somewhere else just to drink the revival jelly. If She Dies Again She'll repeat the process until she gets to the last revival jelly
Good designs!

Luckily for Vacteria, she is highly resistant to psychic abilities. She has a resistance to psychic power and telepathy that upscales from Swarm, who has the same resistance and upscales from Nectrus. She shouldn’t have any big problem with Storm.

There also isn’t any prep time for Sarah to do anything with that.

Vacteria is also able to fight against transformation Comet with Ako and Hotaru, which has access to Hotaru’s Violet Ember Fist fighting style. It’s a style requiring extreme skill, so she can contend with that very well too.

Another question, what stops Vacteria from destroying the revival jelly before it is used? Her energy tornados would shred the entire area where Scarlet is, presumably also destroying any revival jelly at the same time

Good designs!

Luckily for Vacteria, she is highly resistant to psychic abilities. She has a resistance to psychic power and telepathy that upscales from Swarm, who has the same resistance and upscales from Nectrus. She shouldn’t have any big problem with Storm.

There also isn’t any prep time for Sarah to do anything with that.

Vacteria is also able to fight against transformation Comet with Ako and Hotaru, which has access to Hotaru’s Violet Ember Fist fighting style. It’s a style requiring extreme skill, so she can contend with that very well too.

Another question, what stops Vacteria from destroying the revival jelly before it is used? Her energy tornados would shred the entire area where Scarlet is, presumably also destroying any revival jelly at the same time
1. Thx I Was Just Drawing them for fun, If That Happens Queen Scarlet Is Going to Stop what she's doing and gonna save storm and sarah (And The Other bees) (Not Counting Javen Anymore Because His Hax Will Literally Stomp Vacteria Because He Could Easily Seal Her or Bfr Via Imagination Hax) If The Revival Jar Breaks Queen Scarlet Is Taking Off Queen Bee Bands And Will Automatically Start Spinning around so fast that she'll either 1. Destroy the tornado Or 2. Control the tornado and launch it to vacteria (Along With The Queen Bee Bands Which Should Be Traveling along very fast and hit the sadistic queen that it'd probably have her senses turn off and hit her (Note: The Queen Bee Bands Weigh as heavy as an modern tank Cause Yes)) Than She'd Glare At Queen Vacteria (Also Remeber Da Posion From earlier 👀 )

(Not Counting Javen Anymore Because His Hax Will Literally Stomp Vacteria Because He Could Easily Seal Her or Bfr Via Imagination Hax)
Sounds like a potential match with a witch or two later…

If The Revival Jar Breaks Queen Scarlet Is Taking Off Queen Bee Bands And Will Automatically Start Spinning around so fast that she'll either 1. Destroy the tornado Or 2. Control the tornado and launch it to vacteria (Along With The Queen Bee Bands Which Should Be Traveling along very fast and hit the sadistic queen that it'd probably have her senses turn off and hit her (Note: The Queen Bee Bands Weigh as heavy as an modern tank Cause Yes)) Than She'd Glare At Queen Vacteria (Also Remeber Da Posion From earlier 👀 )
Vacteria should still be able to control her own energy like normal, and redirect it back/just disperse it instead. The energy originated from her wand, so she can control it at will and ensure she won’t take damage from her own energy moves.

Queen be bands will be an easy block, since Vacteria’s lifting strength far exceeds what the weight of a tank is (Class 100), and queen bee barrier helps as well.

Senses won’t just turn off either, even if they far surpass her speed, she senses them before they start to go after her. She won’t be able to predict their exact movements, which again is where queen bee barrier will come into play.

However, now seeing that these enemies are annoying to her, she will go for Queen Bee Big Buzz to disrupt/damage them all. With their thinking skills hindered and their speeds lowered, Vacteria will once again use energy danmaku and Queen Bee Torrent on Sarah, Storm, and Scarlet.

Sounds like a potential match with a witch or two later…
Don't Not Know What You're Hinting too But Ok!
However, now seeing that these enemies are annoying to her, she will go for Queen Bee Big Buzz to disrupt/damage them all. With their thinking skills hindered and their speeds lowered, Vacteria will once again use energy danmaku and Queen Bee Torrent on Sarah, Storm, and Scarlet.
Scarlet Will Have A Fairly Easy Time Since Pre-Cog and Instinctive Reaction Dodging still glaring at Vacteria (Trying to Fear Manip, Queen Bee Barrier or not) Toon Force (Which All 3 Will Have) Most Likely Will Help Here Storm Can Grab the Energy Danmaku from Has Hat (Cause Toon Force)

Don't Not Know What You're Hinting too But Ok!
I mean it sounds like a match for Aerneia later (she is in the midst of an update so not right away)
Scarlet Will Have A Fairly Easy Time Since Pre-Cog and Instinctive Reaction Dodging still glaring at Vacteria (Trying to Fear Manip, Queen Bee Barrier or not) Toon Force (Which All 3 Will Have) Most Likely Will Help Here Storm Can Grab the Energy Danmaku from Has Hat (Cause Toon Force)
Depends on how good the precog actually is I think. None of them have a resistance to the effects of queen bee big buzz, and it’s an omnidirectional sound and vibration blast, they’d have to go pretty far pretty quick to dodge it. The effects also linger for a short time after she stops.

I’m not sure what grabbing with the hat does, but unless it outright nullifies the energy Vacteria can still forcefully take control of it again

She should also still have a few hundred of her own kids around who are healing via eating the honey from before. Vacteria will have most of them take up a massive circling position above scarlet, and they will all then begin a massive spin to disorient her before slowing closing in for a giant ramming attack.

The others will remain with her to attack the other two

I mean it sounds like a match for Aerneia later (she is in the midst of an update so not right away)
Finally A Match Where I Could Use High 4-C, And Super Javen In
Depends on how good the precog actually is I think. None of them have a resistance to the effects of queen bee big buzz, and it’s an omnidirectional sound and vibration blast, they’d have to go pretty far pretty quick to dodge it. The effects also linger for a short time after she stops.
If That Does Happen I'D Say That the 2 Notable Bee Kids Get Knocked out Scarlet Herself Probably Cover Whatever The Bees Ears Are But Continue Walking.
I’m not sure what grabbing with the hat does, but unless it outright nullifies the energy Vacteria can still forcefully take control of it again

She should also still have a few hundred of her own kids around who are healing via eating the honey from before. Vacteria will have most of them take up a massive circling position above scarlet, and they will all then begin a massive spin to disorient her before slowing closing in for a giant ramming attack.
1. Attack reflection

2. The Bees Ontop Will Mostly Get Feared And Get Stats DownGraded While Scarlet Probably stomps all of them with just an flurry of kicks (going off the y-city bee colony page)

Finally A Match Where I Could Use High 4-C, And Super Javen In
I’m surprised you didn’t see her yet since I was sure you had looked through all of my profiles 🗿

If That Does Happen I'D Say That the 2 Notable Bee Kids Get Knocked out Scarlet Herself Probably Cover Whatever The Bees Ears Are But Continue Walking.
In what way does she cover the ears of a bunch of different bees at once?
1. Attack reflection

2. The Bees Ontop Will Mostly Get Feared And Get Stats DownGraded While Scarlet Probably stomps all of them with just an flurry of kicks (going off the y-city bee colony page)
Yes, except this was Queen Vacteria’s trap! Upon going for the kicks, she will eliminate her with a strong series of Vacterian Spikes (under the effect of big buzz will make her reaction time worse), and just in case that isn’t enough, she will use Queen Bee Pink Torrent again right under the spikes which are stabbing scarlet

Yes, except this was Queen Vacteria’s trap! Upon going for the kicks, she will eliminate her with a strong series of Vacterian Spikes (under the effect of big buzz will make her reaction time worse), and just in case that isn’t enough, she will use Queen Bee Pink Torrent again right under the spikes which are stabbing scarlet
No YOU FELL INTO MINE
You See Venefica The Spikes May Go Very Large But Not That Large Meaning That Sonic Could Easily dodge it proving herobrine WAS NEVER REAL!
In An Serious Note Queen Scarlet May Get The reaction timing worse But She'll easily Dodge It Due To Instinctive reaction (Which I Should Note Works Like Ultra Instinct from dragon ball) And If That Doesn't Work She'll Protect herself in an huge ball of honey
In what way does she cover the ears of a bunch of different bees at once?
Nah She Covers Her Ears Alone.

In An Serious Note Queen Scarlet May Get The reaction timing worse But She'll easily Dodge It Due To Instinctive reaction (Which I Should Note Works Like Ultra Instinct from dragon ball) And If That Doesn't Work She'll Protect herself in an huge ball of honey
Honey would be easily shredded by either spikes or torrent (which is coming after the spikes, even if scarlet dodges, it’ll follow under her until Vacteria shoots it)

Ultra instinct also isn’t something which is perfect, and something like that hasn’t been proven to be able to dodge something which is in literally every direction like big buzz, but for the spikes it would be a good defense

And because scarlet wouldn’t be able to use many kicks due to the spikes, the soldier bees mostly survive and pivot to attacking scarlet’s bees with their formations.

Nah She Covers Her Ears Alone.
But even covering her ears alone wouldn’t be enough, since it also consist of vibrations through the air, not just piercing sound. Even if she could block out 100% of the sound, the vibration effect will still occur on her body

Honey would be easily shredded by either spikes or torrent (which is coming after the spikes, even if scarlet dodges, it’ll follow under her until Vacteria shoots it)

Ultra instinct also isn’t something which is perfect, and something like that hasn’t been proven to be able to dodge something which is in literally every direction like big buzz, but for the spikes it would be a good defense

And because scarlet wouldn’t be able to use many kicks due to the spikes, the soldier bees mostly survive and pivot to attacking scarlet’s bees with their formations.

But even covering her ears alone wouldn’t be enough, since it also consist of vibrations through the air, not just piercing sound. Even if she could block out 100% of the sound, the vibration effect will still occur on her body
What About The Herobrine Argument?

Yeah Ultra Instinct Dodging spikes thing, That's What I Was Talking About!
Also Stats Amps Helps Scarlet Alot So Now She Could Possibly Blitz The attacks (And Vacteria) And Have An Dura amp And All that
(What Kind of Ap Does Vacteria's Attacks Have?)

Back