• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen 'Bee'ttle You've All Been Waiting For! (Queen Vacteria Vs Queen Scarlet)

Yeah Ultra Instinct Dodging spikes thing, That's What I Was Talking About!
Also Stats Amps Helps Scarlet Alot So Now She Could Possibly Blitz The attacks (And Vacteria) And Have An Dura amp And All that
(What Kind of Ap Does Vacteria's Attacks Have?)
Vacteria will have to actually take this seriously now

Against an opponent like this, Vacteria will summon 5000 more bee children and have most of them bundle together, then fly around like cannonballs and gain momentum through the air. They will look for perfect openings and slam into scarlet at max power.

Vacteria will also begin constant spamming of spikes everywhere Scarlet goes from every object around her alongside an intense lighting storm from her stinger which will disintegrate all of her remaining allies before going after her too. Using her senses, she can detect where scarlet will go before she dodged the spikes, and will be able to summon them nearly perfectly at any location scarlet decides to dodge towards.

Even if she’s way faster than Vacteria, being able to preemptively create the spikes is very helpful for her.

She will also fly high into the sky, preparing her next move.

Vacteria will have to actually take this seriously now

Against an opponent like this, Vacteria will summon 5000 more bee children and have most of them bundle together, then fly around like cannonballs and gain momentum through the air. They will look for perfect openings and slam into scarlet at max power.

Vacteria will also begin constant spamming of spikes everywhere Scarlet goes from every object around her alongside an intense lighting storm from her stinger which will disintegrate all of her remaining allies before going after her too. Using her senses, she can detect where scarlet will go before she dodged the spikes, and will be able to summon them nearly perfectly at any location scarlet decides to dodge towards.

Even if she’s way faster than Vacteria, being able to preemptively create the spikes is very helpful for her.

She will also fly high into the sky, preparing her next move.
(Might Have to bring my boy back)

Scarlet Sees The 5000 Children Sighs And Snaps Summoning Javen Who Simply Rushes Towards the Bee Children He Will Easily Stomp Them Because He's Him (Also It's An 7-C Vs A bunch of 9-As), Tho He Won't go after Vacteria because Scarlet told him "That's Her Fight." Scarlet's Ui Kicks In Dodging the spikes (Maybe Some Stabbing her in the arm but regen says hi) Also If Vacteria still has big buzz going on than scarlet will have some trouble dodging And Waits for Vacteria to Fly Down to Glare At Her.

Scarlet Sees The 5000 Children Sighs And Snaps Summoning Javen Who Simply Rushes Towards the Bee Children He Will Easily Stomp Them Because He's Him (Also It's An 7-C Vs A bunch of 9-As), Tho He Won't go after Vacteria because Scarlet told him "That's Her Fight." Scarlet's Ui Kicks In Dodging the spikes (Maybe Some Stabbing her in the arm but regen says hi) Also If Vacteria still has big buzz going on than scarlet will have some trouble dodging And Waits for Vacteria to Fly Down to Glare At Her.
Scarlet won’t have time to wait because the spikes won’t stop. Vacteria also has ways aliens precog and instinctive action using her own enhanced senses, as she is able to use the spikes where scarlet will dodge. The spikes will already be stabbing, and in nearly every direction, there’s hardly anything she can do about it, effectively putting her on defense for the entire rest of the match.

Vacteria will then finally activate her Queen Bee Supreme Buzz from far above, which effectively disables Scarlet’s mind (instinctive action and possibly her precognition along with it), allowing the spikes to impale her instantly, and once again forcing revival jelly.

Vacteria will repeat this process until she wins. Because Javen makes this a stomp, I’m not sure he’s allowed to appear at all, but it seems Vacteria won’t need the cannon plan anyway

Scarlet won’t have time to wait because the spikes won’t stop. Vacteria also has ways aliens precog and instinctive action using her own enhanced senses, as she is able to use the spikes where scarlet will dodge. The spikes will already be stabbing, and in nearly every direction, there’s hardly anything she can do about it, effectively putting her on defense for the entire rest of the match.

Vacteria will then finally activate her Queen Bee Supreme Buzz from far above, which effectively disables Scarlet’s mind (instinctive action and possibly her precognition along with it), allowing the spikes to impale her instantly, and once again forcing revival jelly.

Vacteria will repeat this process until she wins. Because Javen makes this a stomp, I’m not sure he’s allowed to appear at all, but it seems Vacteria won’t need the cannon plan anyway
Yeah Not Including Him

But What If Queen Scarlet Skips All Of The Whole Dodging Spikes Stuff And Starts Too Fly Up Before the whole Big Buzz?

Still Would Happen I Think, But Also What If Queen Scarlet uses Toon Force To Just Cover Her Ears with something too block out queen bee big buzz Since toon force Is Reality warping but funny?

Still Haven't commented on my hero brine argument

Knowing Beast Scarlet Probably stomps if This Was An Matchup To Happen With No Restrictions Makes Me Feel Good... I Guess?

But What If Queen Scarlet Skips All Of The Whole Dodging Spikes Stuff And Starts Too Fly Up Before the whole Big Buzz?

Still Would Happen I Think, But Also What If Queen Scarlet uses Toon Force To Just Cover Her Ears with something too block out queen bee big buzz Since toon force Is Reality warping but funny?
Well, I already said that sound is only half the battle with Vacteria’s buzz attacks, and she would still be gotten by the extreme vibrations made form supreme buzz, which would basically have the same effect on its own, so she’d be flying again into a death trap, and she can also have her lightning attack her to uncover her ears or just surround her in many hundreds of summoned bees for the same effect

Still Haven't commented on my hero brine argument
I thought it was a joke 🙈🙈🙈

Knowing Beast Scarlet Probably stomps if This Was An Matchup To Happen With No Restrictions Makes Me Feel Good... I Guess?
Her law manipulation is way too ambiguous, I think if you want matches with her you should expand upon that because law manip is one of those abilities that can do effectively anything

Considering Vacteria is merely the first villain of my series, she’s actually doing very well in her matches so far 🙈🙈🙈 speaking of that though, I think supreme buzz + other move combos is a good enough wincon, so I will vote for Vacteria now

Well, I already said that sound is only half the battle with Vacteria’s buzz attacks, and she would still be gotten by the extreme vibrations made form supreme buzz, which would basically have the same effect on its own, so she’d be flying again into a death trap, and she can also have her lightning attack her to uncover her ears or just surround her in many hundreds of summoned bees for the same effect

Her law manipulation is way too ambiguous, I think if you want matches with her you should expand upon that because law manip is one of those abilities that can do effectively anything

Considering Vacteria is merely the first villain of my series, she’s actually doing very well in her matches so far 🙈🙈🙈 speaking of that though, I think supreme buzz + other move combos is a good enough wincon, so I will vote for Vacteria now
Well Crap
Might Have To Drop In Sanic (Meme wars) To Take Down This Victory streak bee
ALSO AIN'T THE FIRST VILLAIN THE WEAKEST? Guess Ever since Swarm Died to The foundation/Froggy She's been training.
Sadistic queen I'm on an lose streak today chat... (But Than again I Have Dictator Scarlet who is kinda like vacteria so who kno maybe it can Put Her Down
It's Not Scarlet Has 2-C Sonic Scaling
Treats Her Other Mates Like Crap Fra

Also Kinda Iffy About Javen Vs Witch Girl She Has TONS AND TONS OF HAX that can not only Negate Javen's But Also Kinda Stomp Him I Don't See Anyway Around It Unless I Break Out The Script

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT AN BEE THAT IS MEANT TO BE STRONGER THAN THE GUY WHO Y'KNOW CAN IMAGINE WHATEVER HE WANTS LOST TO THE WEAKEST VILLAIN OF YOU'RE VERSE
Well, I wanna clarify this some, Vacteria is the weakest ‘main’ villain of the story, as in, there are plenty of more minor villains she could defeat pretty easily, but she is the weakest “end of arc” enemy, you know? She’s the last enemy of the first arc, but that doesn’t mean the first enemy of the next arc is more powerful

Also Kinda Iffy About Javen Vs Witch Girl She Has TONS AND TONS OF HAX that can not only Negate Javen's But Also Kinda Stomp Him I Don't See Anyway Around It Unless I Break Out The Script
Aerneia is a totally different beast, so the question next is how does the script even work? Is it a perfect thing which can't be denied, or is there a way around it? 🗿

Aerneia is a totally different beast, so the question next is how does the script even work? Is it a perfect thing which can't be denied, or is there a way around it? 🗿
You Can Counter With You're Own Plot manip or just snatch away from Javen Then Yes! But Noone Can Write on it or destroy it Javen Will Mainly use it to heal himself Or Weaken his opponent a lil' It Is An Perfect that can't be denied (Unless You Have plot manip)

SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT AN BEE THAT IS MEANT TO BE STRONGER THAN THE GUY WHO Y'KNOW CAN IMAGINE WHATEVER HE WANTS LOST TO THE WEAKEST VILLAIN OF YOU'RE VERSE
And dear Javenplayz253, now imagine Plus-droid, the second lowest FU ranked unit (being just above FU Androids) nearly brought Vacteria, the 6-C literal queen of a nation almost to her knees, he just needed a little more energy income for it.

FU Plus-droid is the second evolution of FU Android... and there are still 8 next evolutions to go up at... 👀

And dear Javenplayz253, now imagine Plus-droid, the second lowest FU ranked unit (being just above FU Androids) nearly brought Vacteria, the 6-C literal queen of a nation almost to her knees, he just needed a little more energy income for it.

FU Plus-droid is the second evolution of FU Android... and there are still 8 next evolutions to go... 👀
And Dear froggytron, Same Here With Scarlet, Though She Needed More than Whatever she had in Hax, She Also Needed More Energy,

Queen scarlet has an Beast form that WILL STOMP Vacteria.

And Dear froggytron, Same Here With Scarlet, Though She Needed More than Whatever she had in Hax, She Also Needed More Energy,
I find it it an interesting factor, in longer battles, you always end up needing "just a little more power/hax" to beat V.Verse characters, which win so barely close GOD EVERY TIM- 💀

Even If She Doesn't High 4-C Ap Is Gonna Kill Vacteria And Law Manip Will Just Finish The Job If She Doesn't Immediately Kill Her
I mean, I don’t wanna argue, but if Vacteria can use supreme buzz as the first match and scarlet can’t even think to use law manip at all, Vacteria may have an upset in her hands 💀 unless, of course, scarlet’s durability matches her AP, in which case Vacteria can’t win even if she lands the buzz

I do find it hilarious though that there is an actual argument that I COULD make for Vacteria if I wanted too though 🙈🙈🙈🙈

I find it it an interesting factor, in longer battles, you always end up needing "just a little more power/hax" to beat V.Verse characters, which win so barely close GOD EVERY TIM- 💀
LIKE DEAR HEAVENS I HAVE TWO FEELINGS ABOUT WITCH GIRL VS JAVEN 1 Part of me is like: ALRIGHT! Time To Finally Use High 4-C Javen Than the other part is like: No I Don't like how this is going to end

I mean, I don’t wanna argue, but if Vacteria can use supreme buzz as the first match and scarlet can’t even think to use law manip at all, Vacteria may have an upset in her hands 💀 unless, of course, scarlet’s durability matches her AP, in which case Vacteria can’t win even if she lands the buzz

I do find it hilarious though that there is an actual argument that I COULD make for Vacteria if I wanted too though 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Yes She Can Tank Attacks from an High 4-C Javen

Back