• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically the gravity tunnel feat Kong did in GvK has been calced and evaluated

User blog:The one you least except/GvK monke gravity feat | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Kong and the heva both got high 6-A ratings and as we know Kong casually crushed said heva

This isn’t inconsistent either as other titans can make the journey to hollow earth if need be

(4:00)
9341623-img_0889.jpeg

(GvK novel)

It’s even been stated that Godzilla has energy signals as high as hollow earth

(1:20)

This lines up with Goji’s breath being stated to be nature’s strongest weapon(since the hollow earth and it energizes should be considered part of nature in-universe)
9341627-img_0896.jpeg

And speaking of breath attacks King ghidorah has been stated in the KOTM novel to have the bottled up lightning of a hundred storms(granted he was amping himself). And his wings are responsible for creating hurricanes just from flying

While ghidorah might not be able to use the storms themselves for combat he should be able to generate power equal to them for combat.

Now that this is settled it’s time to move onto the more extreme side of this crt. In the the new tv series monarch, it has been revealed that there is a space in between the earths surface and hollow earth. The Axis Mundi, it basically lets titans fast travel around the planet through portal which generate cosmic lvls of gamma radiation

9319868-ezgif-1-fe353b3611.gif

9319867-ezgif-1-690d12e124.gif

9319881-ezgif-5-f9f051baf8.gif

9319887-ezgif-7-99723b9c42.gif

9319954-ezgif-5-a2e4963a15.gif

since this is quite a bit higher than the verses usually stuff and it’s new I’d suggest the ratings be changed to

High 6-A to possibly higher

I'm gonna have to disagree on the High 6-A calculation for reasons mentioned in the general thread. He specifically is referring to "A whole planets worth of gravity" which without further elaboration can only be assumed to be the gravitational force of our planet which is 9.81 m/s^2. As for the Hollow earth vortex scaling I'm fine with though nothing provided here would be an upgrade in AP. Ghidorah's wing statement specifies "Hurricane force winds" so that wouldn't be a valid reason for scaling to his hurricanes even though he already scales above them. The 100 storms link is not viewable for me so I cant say anything on that.

So basically the gravity tunnel feat Kong did in GvK has been calced and evaluated

User blog:The one you least except/GvK monke gravity feat | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Kong and the heva both got high 6-A ratings and as we know Kong casually crushed said heva

This isn’t inconsistent either as other titans can make the journey to hollow earth if need be

First time being in a CRT...
This calc looks good to me.
This seemingly refers to all the larger Titans being casual High 6-A (they did this for millions of years). I know all the 6-B Titans will upgrade, but what about the others? Will they be High 6-A as well due to this feat?

Now that this is settled it’s time to move onto the more extreme side of this crt. In the the new tv series monarch, it has been revealed that there is a space in between the earths surface and hollow earth. The Axis Mundi, it basically lets titans fast travel around the planet through portal which generate cosmic lvls of gamma radiation

since this is quite a bit higher than the verses usually stuff and it’s new I’d suggest the ratings be changed to

I think GxK said something about Tiamat being in the spot with the highest radiation levels on Earth, meaning it should be higher than these readings.
I also posted this calc I found somewhere on Fandom in the General Godzilla Discussion.

Btw, the storm thing is unusable, the author of the novelization Greg Keyes said in his interview with a YouTuber that he wasn’t being literal.
Can you post the vid then?
I'm gonna have to disagree on the High 6-A calculation for reasons mentioned in the general thread. He specifically is referring to "A whole planets worth of gravity" which without further elaboration can only be assumed to be the gravitational force of our planet which is 9.81 m/s^2. As for the Hollow earth vortex scaling I'm fine with though nothing provided here would be an upgrade in AP. Ghidorah's wing statement specifies "Hurricane force winds" so that wouldn't be a valid reason for scaling to his hurricanes even though he already scales above them. The 100 storms link is not viewable for me so I cant say anything on that.
If that was the case then there would be no reason to develop such high tech crafts to withstand the crushing force. Ghidorah wings literally create hurricanes just by flying, that would absolutely scale to his physicals

This seemingly refers to all the larger Titans being casual High 6-A (they did this for millions of years). I know all the 6-B Titans will upgrade, but what about the others? Will they be High 6-A as well due to this feat?
Honestly kinda forgot about the smaller ones, I guess we could separate them for now and just apply it to the larger titans
I think GxK said something about Tiamat being in the spot with the highest radiation levels on Earth, meaning it should be higher than these readings.
I also posted this calc I found somewhere on Fandom in the General Godzilla Discussion.
I know, if this crt goes through then this will be taken into consideration

If that was the case then there would be no reason to develop such high tech crafts to withstand the crushing force. Ghidorah wings literally create hurricanes just by flying, that would absolutely scale to his physicals
That's just how it be sometimes; Regardless that still doesn't permit assuming the entire weight of a planet was put on them with no evidence backing it up. Its stated Ghidorah's wings work in tandem with his electrical nature to create storm systems as he flies not that each of his wings produce the energy equivalent of a hurricane.

That's just how it be sometimes; Regardless that still doesn't permit assuming the entire weight of a planet was put on them with no evidence backing it up. Its stated Ghidorah's wings work in tandem with his electrical nature to create storm systems as he flies not that each of his wings produce the energy equivalent of a hurricane.
they literally say a planets worth of gravity crushes them,there clearly talking about something much higher then just the average pull of earth unless humans can actually just no sell the effects of the gravity tunnel . It literally says his wings produce hurricane wind forces

they literally say a planets worth of gravity crushes them,there clearly talking about something much higher then just the average pull of earth unless humans can actually just no sell the effects of the gravity tunnel .
Yes, It says a planets worth of GRAVITY, not weight. There is a literal difference between the two. It specifically refers to gravity which is an extremely weak force in which even entire planets worth of mass only results in weak attractive forces. It explicitly refers to that, meaning the force of earths gravity or 9.81 m/s^2.
It literally says his wings produce hurricane wind forces
The entire energy of a hurricane and wind as fast as a hurricane's are two different things.

9341623-img_0889.jpeg

(GvK novel)

It’s even been stated that Godzilla has energy signals as high as hollow earth

(1:20)

This lines up with Goji’s breath being stated to be nature’s strongest weapon(since the hollow earth and it energizes should be considered part of nature in-universe)
9341627-img_0896.jpeg

And speaking of breath attacks King ghidorah has been stated in the KOTM novel to have the bottled up lightning of a hundred storms(granted he was amping himself). And his wings are responsible for creating hurricanes just from flying

While ghidorah might not be able to use the storms themselves for combat he should be able to generate power equal to them for combat.

Agree

Yes, It says a planets worth of GRAVITY, not weight. There is a literal difference between the two. It specifically refers to gravity which is an extremely weak force in which even entire planets worth of mass only results in weak attractive forces. It explicitly refers to that, meaning the force of earths gravity or 9.81 m/s^2.
Yup exactly, the calc is using earthy ass to get the gravitational mass(apparently). You keep on saying it has to be 9.81 m/s when that directly contradicts what happens in the film.hell 9.81m/s isn’t even all of earths gravity, it’s literally just its average pull of people and objects.
The entire energy of a hurricane and wind as fast as a hurricane's are two different things.
Basically the same thing but whatever
From what I see the calc has been questioned and implicitly rejected.
it was accepted, what are you talking about?

Gonna need the time stamp

Yup exactly, the calc is using earthy ass to get the gravitational mass(apparently). You keep on saying it has to be 9.81 m/s when that directly contradicts what happens in the film.hell 9.81m/s isn’t even all of earths gravity, it’s literally just its average pull of people and objects.
It is an exact interpretation of what was said in the film. The gravitational average is indeed an average but the variation in attractive forces across the entire planet is still less than a 1% difference from the current value. Even if you were to take the highest possible gravitational pull the earth can exert, it would still be less than 12 m/s^2, a far cry from the weight of an entire planet. Vehicles being crushed by this inversion doesn't excuse using an objectively incorrect interpretation of the statement.

It is an exact interpretation of what was said in the film. The gravitational average is indeed an average but the variation in attractive forces across the entire planet is still less than a 1% difference from the current value. Even if you were to take the highest possible gravitational pull the earth can exert, it would still be less than 12 m/s^2, a far cry from the weight of an entire planet. Vehicles being crushed by this inversion doesn't excuse using an objectively incorrect interpretation of the statement.
so your interpretation is correct when it goes agianst what the film shows, interesting

so your interpretation is correct when it goes agianst what the film shows, interesting
You can still calculate out how much force is needed to crush a vehicle going down to hollow earth and apply it to Kong to get a legit value but misinterpretation of a statement is not the way to go about it. As it stands Gravity ≠ Mass and nothing the movie states suggests otherwise.

You can still calculate out how much force is needed to crush a vehicle going down to hollow earth and apply it to Kong to get a legit value but misinterpretation of a statement is not the way to go about it. As it stands Gravity ≠ Mass and nothing the movie states suggests otherwise.
9.81 m/s isn’t gonna crush you but whatever

Back