• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

are you saying info 2 will not work on kratos?
So what I'm arguing is that it wouldn't work on hope, and if that were the case, it wouldn't work on Kratos either. That was my point, so... I don't know if you think it's logical or right. You know, if Hope exists, then Kratos exists.

So what I'm arguing is that it wouldn't work on hope, and if that were the case, it wouldn't work on Kratos either. That was my point, so... I don't know if you think it's logical or right
then why was sonic able to use his info 2 on Kratos

i was using PoH Kratos in that match

if this gets accepted, Kratos won't be able to interact with type 1 concepts anymore? but even if it does get accepted, wouldn't he still have cm 1 with hope?

if this gets accepted, Kratos won't be able to interact with type 1 concepts anymore? but even if it does get accepted, wouldn't he still have cm 1 with hope?
Hope and fear still can interact with type 1 cm. They are already type 1 concepts. But yes, it was rejected with 1 bruocrat, 1 admin and 3 thread mod votes

Last edited:
also i don't think a staff member who is also the OP of a thread are allowed to count their own vote lol so we have to take away Deagon's vote
so this is the vote tally so far
That is allowed as Evaluating staff he does have the right.
Also if the thread gets accepted he will lose a few CM1 layers, that's all

That is allowed as Evaluating staff he does have the right.
🗿that does not count if he is the literal OP of the thread
his voting rights matter in other threads but not when he is the literal maker of the thread
that's just unfair on a whole new level
Also if the thread gets accepted he will lose a few CM1 layers, that's all
so CM1 would not be removed from the profiles?

spiderman-same.gif

shit
Ant retracted his vote
its 1-4 now
No problem, Ant said the evidences was good after Planck explained it. I think what he wants is a more detailed description in the profile rather than removal. Btw it's 4-2, 5-2 if you count Ant. All you have to do is wait for the 48-hour rule.

Crimson agrees with AE type 1, undecided on CM type 1

Ant switched his vote to agree
"Okay. If that is correct, I switch my vote then. I thought that CM was added due to affecting primordial concepts."
"I think that the key issue here seems to be whether or not at least some of the primordial gods qualify as being truly conceptual or not, as this would scale to the characters that can affect them."
"Well, that argument does not seem good enough in my view, but if you conclusively prove that other gods can, for example, affect a legitimate conceptual/abstract embodiment of time, that would probably work much better."

It seems Crimson also disagrees with CM1 because he doesn't see how souls are type 1 concepts

so its
Agree: @Mr. Bambu @CrimsonStarFallen @Antvasima
Disagree: @KingTempest @Theglassman12 @DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69

now we just have to wait for darkgrath

Edit: it seems like Ant changed his vote to neutral

Last edited:

solos DBH??

Agree: Mr. Bambu, CrimsonStarFallen
Disagree: DarkDragonMedeus
, DarkGrath, Planck69, Theglassman12, KingTempest, Elizhaa, DemonGodMitchAubin
Neutral:
Unclear: Antvasima

its joeover
I think Deagon needs to be added in the agree section but yeah it's over, Planck tried closing it but the other side is simply refusing to admit defeat and keeps reopening it.

Back