• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much lol. Waiting for the MC to break and give up and become like those that killed off everyone.

Not to mention that it's likely that the Dead Machine were once people according to Ares part and its...err well thoughts I guess.

What'cha think of it so far? Especially our MC's here.

I think this entire situation is f******. Another insane game being played by Edison here, guessing it's to prove life has no meaning.

I like Gene and Kyrie.

It is f***** lol.

I like the contrast between them. Although in Kyrie's case, he's the more silent and stoic type due to losing his emotions/expressions from those clock hand pieces. Gene's pretty pleasant and actually brave despite having no combat capabilities. She also has a lot of balls to try and harm Ares when even Kyrie couldn't damage it much if at all.

Kinda suck we don't really see much or won't be as it's mainly told how they survive and go around. That alone would probably make the book bigger and have more chapters tho. Not that I would complain kek.

I am just hoping it doesn't end with Kyrie becoming a Dead Machine and killing Gene, while Edison smiles in the background.

That would be totally dark and messed up, but this is a bad end, so probably likely.

It might. But it could be likely be ambiguous since chp4, the last chp of the book (before the epilogue) ends with showing Kyrie holding Gene's face with his right hand with what could be his tears falling down on the latter. Could very well be even with that.

I think one of the things the book surprised me is how some DM's showed up right when each clock tower around the world stabbed into the earth. Diane devouring a girl who has the same name and a little boy seeing a giant thing just walz through a building like it was nothing, and who knows what other terrors people had seen on their ends when this happened.

That alone might also paint a really dark picture for what everyone else across the world saw when Edison dropped the clock.

Extract here, if you do that it will create a folder which has the game.

That's what you needed all parts, cause if you tried to extract without one, it would say part 5 missing or something like that.

Click on the last thing there i assume.

Honestly don't think i ever used this specific link i gave you, if you're a seasoned VN reader though you need Daemon Lites Tool, to open up all this stuff.

Normally i would just download the parts, then open one of them in Daemon, which will automatically open it up, which then i would install the VN from there.

GogitoQ said:
Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.26 - 23.26.13.16
this is what happen on my screen when I try to run the app
did you tried to change your PC region to japan ? Most of the eroge required that to be playable (if they dont have a localization)

yike, if that didnt work. Then the only thing left to try is right click on Sharnoth's icon then press "run as administrator"

Don't know what to tell you other than download Daemon Lites Tool and try opening it with that.

If that doesn't work, try downloading Sharnoth somewhere else, a quick google search will give you it.

Third chapter is done. And just in time for Halloween ^^;

I've also made drafts for all the profiles of the book, including Thanatos which along with Kyrie won't be posted until maybe around start of next year. The latter two have stuff that will be updated when I finish chp4, so those are what they are that I can gather, and in Thanatos case just stuff from Atwiki that will be a placeholder until I get all of what Thanatos can actually do from the book.

>Diane

>Ares

>Thanatos

>Kyrie

Idk about making dead machines superhuman for being able to destroy a room in 10 seconds, seems like an ap feat to me, i would just have them as unknown in speed really.

As for them being possibly higher due to Aries tanking a building falling on it, just saw that as a hax feat, due to it's protection from the laws of physics, that had no effect on it.

Not to mention i remember that having a building dropped on you or being punched into a building or something like that is only wall level but could be wrong about that.

Guess that's fair. Wondering where TF you put someone for destroying a room in such time period.

Same too.

Really? That makes it really consistent at such a low level.

If you get the average room size then divide by the time frame of 10 seconds, i guess you could get speed, but no idea what the average room size is or how you would get ap from it.

Also I realized that several words throughout the book and glossary have some furigana text that I think is just there as another way to say a name or is something related to it.

Like for Mechanical Dead it has text above it as ÒéÁÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òé¥Òâ│ÒâôÒâ╝, which means Cyber Zombie. And ÒâæÒâ®ÒâçÒéúÒé░Òâá above Expansion which means Paradigm, and I think that's something which is brought up in several of the series or at least related to something in that series.

https://gyazo.com/dc3af6cd7137094131cc1c8a4443f99e

Found it. I thought Red was joking the other night when we were chatting in Discord about this lol.

I think I remember Sharnoth having this with the Meta=Critters but M killed them before they could even complete it...whatever tf that would have been liked. Not that it would have mean anything to M but it'd be cool if it had happened had the M=C's didn't die so fast.

Edit: Looked at Valusia's. And turns out, there's also a Paradigm type Abhorror too. So adding that and how Thanatos is one too, that's yet another common term that gets brought up or related to in the series.

So Golden King was doing some sort of experiment to create a machine which fuses with a human and that's Thanatos?

So how did it become a Dead Machine? Or is this what Dead Machines are in the first place, machines fused with humans?

Thought Edison made Dead Machines not Rosenkruez? Idk.

Yeah that...I'm as confused as you are when I TL'd this.

The name of《ÕñºÕìöõ╝Ü》literally gives me as Great Association, which I assume is supposed to be the Great Society.

Them making Mechanical Dead is actually new to me considering I've seen people say Edison is their creator. Hopefully chp4 clears that up.

Edit: About the Paradigm thing, I was gonna post this up earlier but had to go somewhere cuz its my bros B-day.

ÒâæÒâ®ÒâçÒéúÒé░Òâá´╝êÕñ®õ¢┐Õ×ï)ÒÇÇ

Õƒ║µ£¼þÜäÒü½Òü»ÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«ÒéóÒâûÒâøÒâ╝Òâ½Òü¿ÕñëÒéÅÒéèÒü¬ÒüäÒééÒü«Òü«ÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÕÇïõ¢ôÒü»ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬þ┐╝ÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒüèÒüèÒéÇÒü¡µúÆþ½ïÒüíÒü½Þ┐æÒüäÕº┐ÒüºÒüéÒéïÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«ÒééÒü«Òü½µ»öÒü╣ÒüªÒÇüõ║║ÚûôþÜäÕì░Þ▒íÒüîÕ╝ÀÒü¥ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÚá¡Úâ¿Òü»ÕÑçÕªÖÒü¬ÚçæÕ▒×þäÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü½ÕñëÕîûÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

《ÕÀ¿þÑ×》Òü«Õç║þÅ¥Òü½Õ┐£ÒüÿÒüªÕñëÕ«╣ÒüùÒüƒÕÇïõ¢ôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüþá┤Õúèµ®ƒÞâ¢ÒüîÞç¬ÕïòþÜäÒü½Õ╝ÀÕîûÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé õ©íÞàòÒü«ÕàêÒü½þÖ¢ÒüäÕàëÒéÆþü»ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚøóÒéîÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒéÆÕí®Òü«µƒ▒Òü©Òü¿ÕñëÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒééÒü»Òé䵫┤ÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞíîÕïòÒéÆÕÅûÒéïÕ┐àÞªüÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÚØÖÒüïÒü½Õ»¥Þ▒íÒéÆÕ┤®ÕúèÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒüôÒü¿Òü¿Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

þÖ¢Þë▓Òü«Õí®µÁ£Òü¿ÒüùÒüªþò░Õ¢óþ¿«ÒüƒÒüíÒü½þƒÑÒéëÒéîÒéïÒé╗Òâ¼ÒâèÒâ¬ÒéóÕîùÚâ¿Òü«ÒâìÒé╣ÒâêÒâ½Õí®µÁÀÕ▓©Òü»ÒÇüÒüïÒüñÒüªÒÇüÒüôÒü«Õ×ïÒü«ÒâøÒâ®Òâ╝Òü½µÁ©ÚúƒÒüòÒéîÒüƒÕ£ƒÕ£░ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü«ÒüïÒééþƒÑÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒéÁÒéñÒé║´╝Ü´╝ô´╝É´¢ìõ╗Ñõ©è´╝êþ┐╝ÒéÆÕ║âÒüÆÒüƒÚÜøÒü«Õ╣àÒééÕÉîÒüÿþ¿ïÕ║ª)

ÒÇÇÞâ¢Õèø´╝ÜÕÀ¿Õñº

ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇ´╝ÜÕ«îÕà¿þï¼þ½ï´╝êõ©ÇÕêçÒü«þë®þÉåþÜäÕ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒü¬Òüä)

ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇ´╝Üþ▓¥þÑ×µÁ©Úúƒ

ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇ´╝Üþë®Þ│¬µÁ©Úúƒ

ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇ´╝Ü《þäíÕ×óÒüºÒüéÒéîÒü¿ÕŽÒüÂÕöä》´╝êõ©íÞàòÒü«þÖ¢ÕàëÒüºÕ»¥Þ▒íÒéÆÕí®Òü«µƒ▒Òü½ÕñëÒüêÒéï)

Probably another instance of Edison giving someone the idea to do something like the Grand Prince and Cracking, i got Inganock vibes with there being a golden staircase.

It could be that. If that's true, it paints a funny picture of Edison giving someone an idea to something when he could do it himself lol.

Paradigm...such a strange concept. Think it's some kind of evolution from what I've read so far. Meta=Critters (were it not for M), Abhorrors, GK, Thanatos...such a scary concept too.

Edison could end the multiverse with a thought yet he goes through with all these round about methods, he obviously loves manipulating ppl to do what he wants instead of directly doing it.

The analogy for this is him being a chess player, moving the pawns of the board to torture everyone.

A very Nyar thing to do.

Which reminds me: Edison turned NY into hell in Sona Nyl and an alt earth in Karsheel. If you think about it, technically he's also responsible for Inganock seeing that he screwed with the experiment that birthed Grimm=Grimm...and we know how that went.

Hoping Sona Nyl confirms all those being Edison's doing cause so far we just have hearsay he did all that, don't know where that comes from.

Karsheel it's obvious he did, Inganock it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back