• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 2

For reals.

Next best is around mid-late Fall if not Winter...cuz it fits for the cold wait and those two seasons are when things get colder and colder -_-

In the original Inganock VN, it was mentioned one time as some fairy tale Dragon that everyone spoke about for a while.

Think this was after Ruaha was saved and Bandersnatch kicked the bucket during one of the Randolph segments (I call it that cuz you have to listen to him speak a lot and even in the WN tales).

Dragon didn't really get expanded upon until the Fullvoice Fandisc came around revealing that it was a Critter, much like how, going by Trexalfa's previous words here, the fandisc having GK as Hilde's superior in Valusia or M talking about him and Edison in Sharnoth...I think?

Since this was bumped, I got a question for GK:

Should his Matter manipulation be more for Deconstruction? Since all he does with his Sekime is just break things down to atoms and is not necessarily manipulating matter itself, unless I'm missing something about that that may give him it still?

No wonder i don't remember it, cause it's expanded on in the fandisk.

Yea deconstruction fits better than matter manipulation.

Reminds me that WAB or any other series that has stuff like this is like a video game with DLC: You have the original/base game, and then you have the DLC is which is just that + additional content. Except WAB's is pretty restrictive-ish with how you can actually get DLC...that's also not TL'd.

Dragon was fairly well known as a Critter since Inganock. It is the strongest Critter, imprisoned by Clock Crack Chrome. Gii kills it in the fandisk.

If they don't i will howl into my mike and make distorted noises out of rage

Knowing them, I would bet on the latter.

It's really been quiet on the project updates tho. I hope they aren't taking that much into them more than their other stuff, especially Sona Nyl among them.

Yeah.....

I looked at Mangagamers tweets on their anime expo(?). Just some games they annouced including some "popular" series about a guy with a Dark Schneider like personality towards getting woman and somehow getting a harem...something like that really grinds my gears a bit. Not the type to like such stories with protags.

'side that, they're really killing us more with the waiting.

Off that, I read that bit too once but never thought much of it.

That popular series Rance?

Just relooked at the scans and noticed it's actually worth something since he evaporated an invisible shadow with a single gaze.

Another op eye ability as usual.

Yeaup...

That is pretty powerful. Also thought it seemed fitting as he's the Black King himself...or one part of it as there's also Baron too.

Only a matter of time till we get profiles for Rance characters since we allow series like Monster Girl Quest now, though who knows if Rance has any feats or a coherent story, it's hentai as far as i heard.

Considering other op eye abilities like GK being able to atomize possibilities, and Hilde being able to freeze time, space, matter, minds etc, it really isn't that op especially from a top tiered character.

I'll let someone else handle that series then lol. Though it has a LOT so it's anyones gains to do it kek.

Yeah it's really not that OP compared to those guys. Unless it was something pretty conceptual about it then I can see it but going by those scans....again, yeah...

I know a series that potentially can be high tier but it has tentacle rape and other stuff in it so idk if i wanna sit down and read that just to make an op character.

Nothing conceptual about it sadly, will make a thread about adding NPI and Deconstruction.

A, GK, WK all have concept hax, and aren't M tier, i want M to be able to manipulate type 2 concepts via staring so we can meme him just like GK.

man sakurai and the gazes of death. I wonder if WAB dawn has an OP gaze

>Deadass thought Red was talking something else, then realizing he's referring to the latest WAB title

Lol. Not sure if there is one.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Valusia to be picked up, and Ulthar (if that blog's last update is STILL anything to go by, 2020 gotta be the real time as that's my zodiac year to come up lol), and ofc Mangagamer on not just holding up so much and say something about Sona Nyl lol.

Also: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3243893

Looks like GG's got a match up. Surprised to see it have one in a long while.

It is. At least there's people on Twitter that actually want to know about Sona Nyl's post TL progress.

Hoping MG actually really looks it at them and know what to do in the...sigh, next proj update...

Tbh as much as we need Lily and A for smurf POWAH, I'm just as equally on board to getting Joan of Arc Alter and the Omnipotent Leonardo Da Vinci lol.

Lily will be broken, 2-A hax with infinite or immeasurable speed, no clue what her normal ap is though.

"Omnipotent" Leonardo? What's that his title? Like Rosenkreuz is Golden King?

Guessing it has something to do with his ability.

Not sure about the infinite/immeasurable speed thing there. The thing with that is she had to be sleeping during that time from what bits and bits I saw of the WN. Who knows.

Nah I think his name is more of "The King of All Things" or something according to Atwiki, a title he has like Charles Babbage's "Steam King" title or Tesla's "Lightning King".

Seems to fit how the IRL Leonardo is. Leo's the guy that made Moran's new body after it got destroyed in Sharnoth, and he also made his assistant named Lisa Force made out of Shoggoth or something, the same material that makes up Tesla's scarf that, oddly enough, can apparently take a human form as well according to his character bio page from Shining Night.

He also has some mech like thing called the "Great God". Kinda hard on what exactly it does other than one shotting some beings called the "Horrors" in Valusia.

Great God WAB
This strange looking boi right here~ (Note: This is the Great God. Not the Horrors things)

Who knows when or if Valusia will be translated, all we can do for now is wait on sona nyl, hopefully it gets picked up though.

Btw you think it's time for a new thread yet?

I'm really trying so hard not to give up on that thought lol. Just as long as MG doesn't keep blue balling us that'd be great...

Eh up to you. Could just keep this thread going on for another while tho. Seems rather tad early still IMO.

Does Valusia have a lot of H scenes? Mangagamers is all about that so maybe they pick it up if it does lol.

Well this can keep going then.

Uh well looking at the CG's of it on EHentai (yes that place, and another are the only ones I can look at CG stuff of WAB and others)...it has plenty enough lol.

its a decent amount i think iirc. And the wait feel long af almost like we're in a time prison. EDISON

Back