• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk ~What a Beautiful Discussion Thread~ 2

Thryia(?) also has some pretty good H-scenes. Probably comes with it being of "attractive art style" in a manner like Gahkthun's.

Speaking of Thryia, was looking at it on EHentai and it's funny to see Tesla in an artstyle somewhat like Gahkthun's but different still.

Tesla in Japan
Tesla vs Swordsman
Tesla's visit
These images fit pretty inline with what Tesla mentioned in Gahkthun about visiting Japan. DK the context tho except for the last two vaguely lol.

Is Tesla the most popular steampunk protag?

He has been in multiple series now, which isn't the case with the others, not talking about WN but VN.

Sure Mary and Lily will pop up again in another VN at some point though.

Possibly. Not sure if there's a most popular list for WAB chars tho lol.

Eh it's not the first time a WAB protag appeared in another VN. Carvarty Astere, one of the protags of Celenaria, shows up in Valusia but I don't think he plays that much of a big role or so I presume. Tesla from the CG's I saw seem to have something he did that contributed to this final bout for the main protag of Thyria.

Sidenote looks like MG released another one of their VN's or a major chap of it. Hopefully...again, this would give them more time to do stuff with Sona Nyl.

Don't know the protag from Celenaria so didn't even realize they were in another series, need that Valusia translations.

Was it Higurashi that was released? Yea hopefully we get an update soon.

SAME.

Yup. Seems to be one of their top projects for a while that they just released.

With all they've posted though, I'm even wondering if they just left Sona Nyl aside after finishing the TL or just reduced the amount of work on it since.

Wonder how much money gahkthun made them, if it's not much they probably aren't prioritizing sona nyl.

Higurashi is well known so obviously they prioritized that.

After all this waiting, hope it's worth it.

Looking for sona nyl to be beyond my expectations, amazing story, amazing characters, and a lot of info on Edison and his abilities.

I just got nothing else to say, it's just that unbearable lol.

On the plus side I HAVE been preoccupying myself a lot more with two more series...well three tho one is a game I just reinstalled on my phone for like the third time.

So I am doing somewhat okay still lol.

unbearable is unbearable and the amount of pre occupy i have to do...WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edison is why Hisei no Vulthoom ~What a Beautiful Starlight~ and Mushoku no Ulthar ~End of the Shining World.~, and some anime Sakurai was apparently workinh on but hasn't updated about it for a while now hasn't been made yet lol

VN usually have many routes, and studios usually try to fuse them, looking at you Lerche for what you did to Maji Koi.

Fused many routes turning it into some kind of ecchi, harem series. Heard Dies Irae anime was crap too.

Inganock, Sharnoth, Gahkthun etc all have single route, it shouldn't be possible to screw up, but of course if any of them ever got an adaptation somehow it would be screwed up.

finally but...20% edit oh...so there WERE edits. 1/5th done at least. Inb4 12 more months

Aye they've finally posted the editing update lol.

And from where it's at, yeah that's about 1/5th of the way there. Now it's a matter of how often they'll be putting out the edit progresses from here on out lol. Hopefully it's not as long as Sona Nyl's TL progress...

I wonder...seeing that Cracking is Edison's creation and he's pretty much the source of it and what Cracking derives its power from, is it not far fetch to say he could use all of the powers known in the series? Like could we assume he can use stuff like the Kikai and Critters attacks, or maybe even more with those of Sekime users like GK and Hilde's?

It doesn't seem far off if you think about it. While we only know he's only crafted the idea by implanting it in the Arch Duke's mind, it also wouldn't be far fetched to say he can use all of them himself. I saw a couple Edison threads he made on SB and one of them has him mention it. I wasn't sure how true it is even tho I don't doubt it in the slightest (tho that's more to do with my nature of sometimes being "unsure of" when I see/hear stuff like this).

I did talk to ALRF on Discord about it and he said that he talked to Fab about it who told him that Edison can do it. Though when I asked if Fab ever assumed that or knows it from the VN itself (or perhaps of supplementary materials possibly), he said he didn't ask him that.

Even so, that kind gives a lot of implications for what powers of Cracking he can potentially bring out lol.

Sona-nyl will have to mention it, or some supplementary material we can point to, otherwise not much we can do with that.

We need some mention of him implanting the idea of it into the Arch Duke's mind and that the power of it comes directly from him.

Assuming we get all that, it would give him a decent amount of abilities, idk if M would scale though, but apparently they have the same abilities, we also need proof of that from somewhere.

All we have now is hearsay.

That's what I'm hoping for. Just one alone should be enough perhaps. Same with the "Cracking all comes from him" thing.

I've heard a character voice clip of Edison on the Sona Nyl JP website that you get to here as a preview like how Gahkthun has them and the others and he mentions Cracking but IDK if that's that or referring to Cracking as something else.

In the meantime of waiting, I got about a week or so left to get my Kaijin no Karsheel book I ordered on Amazon. Did you know you can actually buy that and one of the Gahkthun novels even in US Amazon? Though the JP one still has a lot more items of Steampunk to get from there only.

Would this be a form of enhanced senses or extrasensory perception for The M:

"The black 《puppy》 with wet fur they'd brought with them. He'd noticed what it really was, but it was nothing M needed to interfere with. He had no interest in it.

It was no longer anything but an illusion of a waterfall which was once killed by mere humans.

Not even worth speaking to. The small 《puppy》's form probably wasn't even its own. Just an illusion manifested by the golden eye. A transient shadow.
"

From Part 3 of Sharnoth's WN.

Back