• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star wars (Knights of the old republic) Attack Potency Revisions

So, I was looking through some KOTOR profiles, and saw that most of them were 5-B with scaling to Darth Malaak, and Darth Nihilus. Now the thing is these character's Planet level AP come from calcs, but if you check again.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...s-feat-darth-nihilus-vs-katarr-revised.36065/

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Wars:_Malak_charges_the_Star_Forge_(OBD_Calc)

Neither of these calc results are 5-B. Looking at the Attack Potency chart 727 pettatons, and 1 exaton, fall under High 6-A. I feel this is a glaring issue that needs to be addressed.

How come scaling to Yarael isn't listed then? Seems pretty confusing to just give a few High 6-A calcs, without mentioning that

I also think that it should be clarified within the pages what they scale from.

I find it odd why we didn't scale Vader to Nihilus when Vader was weaker because being among the strongest sith is "just a statement", but we now scale Nihilus to a character weaker than Vader for the exact same reason

BruceTheBatman said:
I find it odd why we didn't scale Vader to Nihilus when Vader was weaker because being among the strongest sith is "just a statement", but we now scale Nihilus to a character weaker than Vader for the exact same reason
Honestly believe Vader should have a higher rating than 5-B to be perfectly honest.

Well, you would have to ask all the staff members listed in the Star Wars verse page to comment here first.

Indeed some of our scaling makes no sense and seems to have a few double standards here and there, however, to be fair there are a lot of star wars profiles.

Back