• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 2; Match 8: Armored Hero vs Din Djarin

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 2; Match 8: Armored Hero vs Din Jarin
🇨🇭 in Geneva of course 🇨🇭
1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
0.0529 Tons of TNT 4: AnAverageUsername; ThePrimalHunter; LeoEpicGamer8910; Board3659
Din Djarin (Star Wars)+0.0717017 Tons of TNT0
Inconclusive0

GRACE!!!

Last edited:
I don't know what any of these characters do, that's why I'm asking what they do
Cory is capable of manipulating the radiation in his body into a variaty of powers, such as flight, beam attacks, ext

Din doesn't seem to resist Radiation Manipulation, so that's going to be a pretty big problem. Din also has Wall Level punching power with Small Building Level weapons, so if this goes hand-to-hand, it probably isn't ending well for Din

Thing is, Din is WAY more skilled in combat than Cory, and unlike Yu, actually has ranged weaponry, so Cory won't win by just flying into the air and spamming radiation until Din dies

Cory is capable of manipulating the radiation in his body into a variaty of powers, such as flight, beam attacks, ext

Din doesn't seem to resist Radiation Manipulation, so that's going to be a pretty big problem. Din also has Wall Level punching power with Small Building Level weapons, so if this goes hand-to-hand, it probably isn't ending well for Din

Thing is, Din is WAY more skilled in combat than Cory, and unlike Yu, actually has ranged weaponry, so Cory won't win by just flying into the air and spamming radiation until Din dies
Din just needs 1 hit to deconstruct but he does seem to use it by sneaking by to aim ... from the footage idk if he does it constantly

him flying though and spamming radiation is still a good strategy though since Din is still quite reckless though it's not as bad as in the Spampton Neo fight

How fast does the radiation kill
All of the characters he shoots wth it are resistant to radiation

I mean, it's a high enough density of radioactive waves to be visible to the human eye, which I don't think is physically possible. So using that logic, it puts chernobyl to shame in radioactivity due to how much radio waves are in a single blast. Idk, I made this character in middle school I never thought this out

Poisoning would likely kick in pretty quickly, but killing might take a little while. Radiation Poisoning will seriously slow Din down though and might give Armored Hero an opening

All of the characters he shoots wth it are resistant to radiation

I mean, it's a high enough density of radioactive waves to be visible to the human eye, which I don't think is physically possible. So using that logic, it puts chernobyl to shame in radioactivity due to how much radio waves are in a single blast. Idk, I made this character in middle school I never thought this out

Poisoning would likely kick in pretty quickly, but killing might take a little while. Radiation Poisoning will seriously slow Din down though and might give Armored Hero an opening
Mmm.... that does sound powerful. Looking at Djin's profile, they don't seem to resist radiation, so that'll be a huge kick in the liver.

Honestly leaning towards AH, since that flight an radiation spam seems to do wonders. But that deconstruction shot from Djin could prove fatal.

Mmm.... that does sound powerful. Looking at Djin's profile, they don't seem to resist radiation, so that'll be a huge kick in the liver.

Honestly leaning towards AH, since that flight an radiation spam seems to do wonders. But that deconstruction shot from Djin could prove fatal.
Yeah, I'll go with Cory too FRA. Not a stomp, because Din has good range and deconstruction but Radiation & Flight go brrrr

yeah Cory's superior mobility should allow him to avoid being one shot and Din also is more reckless (like in Spampotn NEO)

Cory FRA

Back