• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yarael Poof downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on your activity on this thread King, it's not even hard to see, a verse that's been around and active since 1977 can't be rushed for feats when it's got girth to support being around for so long.

Please take the last bit out of context...
Nothing here is being rushed wym

Do you think revising 1 feat at a time is rushing?
You literally gave no feat to replace it with at the start of the the thread until one was given to you, that's either being SUPER underprepared, or rushing. You see a wrong thing so you want to change it, that's good. But you didn't do the research needed to so much as touch the tiering of a franchise as big as Star Wars.

So yes, I think you're rushing when that 1 feat is literally what a good chunk of the verse scales to.

You literally gave no feat to replace it with at the start of the the thread until one was given to you, that's either being SUPER underprepared, or rushing. You see a wrong thing so you want to change it, that's good. But you didn't do the research needed to so much as touch the tiering of a franchise as big as Star Wars.

So yes, I think you're rushing when that 1 feat is literally what a good chunk of the verse scales to.
What's wrong with that?

With what? Cause you did a whole lot wrong here, like, for instance, not researching enough, if at all, to find other feats and such, or to just ask around. Like, this is basic stuff to do with every revision.
I did replace it, and even if I didn't, an unknown rating is better than incorrect info

I did replace it, and even if I didn't, an unknown rating is better than incorrect info
When you were fed one in this thread, let me remind you. And an unknown rating is actually just as bad if the character has feats and scaling because that's just denying they have feats and/or is just saying "We don't give enough of a shit about this verse to do the research for actual feats."

And even then there are many ways to destroy an entire solar system, and can be anywhere from like Low 5-B to High 4-C for the ends we'd accept for that kinda statement

I dont care about some random ass calc, wait for the actual full Throttle verse wide to drop before going "hmmm, one feat, yeah thats enough to scale an entire verse!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back