• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yarael Poof downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming this'll slot into most the profiles that use the inaccurate rating, and won't leave them to rot as unknown?

Then i dont really see why this should be halted for what could be over an entire year when he has found a problem, and given us a solution. As long as the solution is valid i agree with the crt

Again, leave all that for the upcoming CRT as Sir Ovens said.
that could take up to two years? Yeah im not fine with having a verse this popular have misinfo for that long. However if thats what the majority wants, then more power to them.

that could take up to two years? Yeah im not fine with having a verse this popular have misinfo for that long. However if thats what the majority wants, then more power to them.
Better to get everything right within two years than disastrously ******* everything up within a few minutes.

It's not like DC's massive revisions are gonna be done overnight either.

Better to get everything right within two years than disastrously ******* everything up within a few minutes.

It's not like DC's massive revisions are gonna be done overnight either.
Whats being ****** up here? King apparently has a feat that can replace the incorrect feat here.

If you think every CRT for star wars shouldn't exist unless it revises the whole verse, then the whole verse is ******

Bullrushing a revision without taking into consideration the other factors.
What other factors? And do you think just because the CRT doesn't revise the entire verse, it would be better to have incorrect information for a few years?

Other factors like Nihilus’ Force drain not scaling to anyone but him, something that is going to be covered in the verse revisions
The only High 6-A Feat I can think of that other Force Users of that Era and beyond would scale to is Malak's Calc on his Profile for powering the Star Forge or whatever.

sigh, yeah, no, we're working on it. Wait. Rome wasn't built in a day and Warcraft won't be remade in a week. You can wait for us to unfuck Star Wars.

Could I be in on the discussion if this is on like a Discord server or private group?

The Discord server is inactive. Where are discussions being held?

We should make a star wars discussion thread and continue the discussion there. If we don't, the big star wars revision will never happen

We should make a star wars discussion thread and continue the discussion there. If we don't, the big star wars revision will never happen
Aka "I'm impatient, things should happen on my schedule and nobody else's!"

Yes, that's how you come off in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back