• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends - Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dooku is inferior to Anakin Skywalker (Sidious even calls Anakin younger and more powerful: "[Dooku's] death was a necessary loss. Soon I will have a new apprentice—one far younger and more powerful."). By the time of A New Hope, Darth Vader is more powerful than Anakin after he lost to Obi-Wa, and Sidious is superior to his apprentice to the point where he takes down Luke with ease after he surpassed his father.

Dooku is nowhere near Sidious, and he aviods fighting Windu.

If you mean dueling only, I'd say probably.

star wars getting their first rerelease on Blueray since 2011, (Disney era star wars films not counting)

Those covers look nice. Are the effects being updated?

General question for everyone; what's your favourite Star Wars film? If you're unsure, then just media in general, regardless of canon.

Mine would have to be Return of the Jedi and the Dark Empire storyline.

In my opinion my favorite of each medium would be this.

• Movie: Revenge of the Sith (And underrated heavily prequel. Sneezy dialogue aside, it has by far the deepest plot and the best action scenes out of any Star Wars movie)
  • Video Game: I'm going to be classic and say Star Wars Trilogy Arcade. (I love KOTOR, and the Jedi Knight series; both of which appear to be the most popular. I always had more nostalgia for Shadows of the Empire and Trilogy Arcade)
  • Cartoon: Then hand drawn Genndy Tardakaski Clone Wars (Probably my favorite Star Wars Material of them all. This was back when Grievous was a badass and not the push over he was in Revenge or the new Clone Wars. And on top of that, the animation is really top notch)
I'm not sure what to pick for any of the books, because I need to reread some.

My favorite Star Wars game is Battlefront 2 (the good one) it was a childhood favorite of mine for being able to lead an entire army in ground and space battles and being able to play as the force sensitives was a blast.

there are to many good star wars games

2000's was the best decade for star wars games IMO

• KOTOR I and II
  • Battlefront I and II
  • force unleashed
  • Jedi Knight series
  • Lego star wars
  • Empire at war
  • republic Commando
so on and so forth

Yeah, rots is just too good man. That obi Vs anakin fight, yum. PS should we make a crt to discuss wiki changes for the verse and stuff, or do we just discuss it here?

I remember reading something about the MCU movies and Star Wars Lands doing well for Disney, but on another site (don't remember which).

Also, I think I recall seeing a tweet (retweeted by Matt Martin) recently that the Millennium Falcon ride at Galaxy's Edge celebrated it's millionth rider.

Shadowbokunohero said:
apparently kids dont like star wars anymore
I'm guessing this is the old alarmist news based on toy sales? I guess kids don't like any franchise any more, because toy sales as a whole are the lowest they've ever been.

Well, Disney is also at its worst physically as well (parks are empty) and the park managers are saying its cuz of the star wars attraction, and that people wanted to stay away from it for some reason making it emptier than usual

@shadow can u help me out with some scaling? i was trying to figure out how the "strongest sith alive" thing works. rots sidious> yoda> aotc sidious> tpm sidious (first time his statement of strongest sith comes into play)> (problem comes in here- both plaguies and valkorion fit right here as they had that same title, but, plagueis's while newer, is less canon and gets backtracked by him being afraid of dooku and being close in power to apprentice sidious, while valkorion's, which while older, is also more coherent and canon)> (second problem comes right here- revan and tpm sidious before his boost can both right here as well> the rest is just random as ****, but i chose to pick the top tiers for now. also, where would dooku, mace, anakin, vader, etc fit in here? another thing- would mind if we (someone, anyone) made a discord server us to discuss star wars? i dont think its necessary but it could be useful

I don't know how to make a new server so I decided to ask u about it since u made the naruto one. I'm not forcing u into making it, it's just that u know more than I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back