• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs. Shanks

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anakin_Skywalker
resisting pain does not directly gain the supernatural willpower hax
Hey guess what

Anakin's profile  predates Supernatural Willpower on the wiki. He should have it, yes, I could lay down feats of him having it, but as I said in my first post on the thread, Anakin's profile is worse then Sword Art Online and older then Feign.(yes I looked up Turkish video games to make that comparison)
you still don't explain how to resist sleep manipulation
"Huh, what do you mean that sufficient willpower resists Conquerer's Haki everything?"

Jeez man get with the dang program.

Hey guess what

Anakin's profile  predates Supernatural Willpower on the wiki. He should have it, yes, I could lay down feats of him having it, but as I said in my first post on the thread, Anakin's profile is worse then Sword Art Online and older then Feign.(yes I looked up Turkish video games to make that comparison)

"Huh, what do you mean that sufficient willpower resists Conquerer's Haki everything?"

Jeez man get with the dang program.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Haki#Haoshoku_Haki you can check it out here

#1 That shit is not passive
Ask 99% of force users anytime they fight. Ever.(yes this makes blasters scale to jedi. I don't know why people are insistent they don't when I could hop onto my Bounty Hunter in SW:TOR and kill one right now)
#2 Is there proof they amp their organs to the same extents?
The organs can survive getting groped via the force, I'd say yes

Ask 99% of force users anytime they fight. Ever.(yes this makes blasters scale to jedi. I don't know why people are insistent they don't when I could hop onto my Bounty Hunter in SW:TOR and kill one right now)
That ain't passive that just means they're trained to activate it whenever they're in combat.
The organs can survive getting groped via the force, I'd say yes
That's like saying because you can survive me putting you in a hold your organs can resist a 100 pound weight dropped on them

Why are we even debating this, Force users are literally one of the perfect examples of Varies on the wiki, the profiles are just dick

#1 That shit is not passive
Noteable force users are able to prolong their lives after being bisected from their waists, live after being inflicted by disfiguring burns, survive after being sucked into the vaccuum of space (while unconscious), and so on.

I hope these mentions bring to mind certain things that have happened in the series (i'm beating around the bush here on purpose without spoiling things. apologies)
#2 Is there proof they amp their organs to the same extents?
So what's the context here, is this from Conq Haki? As for the dura, most of the feats derrive from just being able to TK things to a halt, deflecting energy/lightning, use forcefields (haha, force) to defend themselves afaik. I do know that the Kenobi TV series has some very decent demonstrations of these, but I digress. Could be a myriad of other things so don't just take my word for it (especially since this is legends annie)

The star wars supporters are so abundant wow

Last edited:
Back