• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs. Shanks

Anakin imo
Shanks 5C doesn't exist for me
as far as I have seen, Op's verse does not exceed 6A for now as far as I am concerned

Anakin:
-AP Stomp
-Effective range advantage?
-Lightsaber
-Rage Power
-Tutaminis
-Precog
-Telekinesis
-Forcefields
-Matter Manip
-Mind Manip
-Healing
-Pyrokinesis from the inside out
-Force Scream

Shanks:
-Speed Stomp
-LS Stomp
-Stamina Stomp
-Precog
-Internal Destruction?
-Negs Precog
-Minor Adaptation
-Willpower Hax
-Big Haki blast
-Fire Sword

I was gonna say "both can precog and ko eachother so i guess it comes down to who throws their move first" but my dumbass completely forgot Shanks negs precog.

Please don't count this vote

What you think "exists" and what we have accepted are not the same
Profiles don't care about your feelings.
profiles are interested in what you see in the manga, not in calculations that can be unreliable...
and then Shanks 5C remains a "POSSIBLY 5C" so it is not a certainty even in the calculations that you all have accepted that then the 5C calculation is based on the power of a fruit i.e. the whitebeard gura gura and there is nothing that Shanks has done that has equaled this feat at the moment if I'm not wrong
and there is nothing to suggest that shanks' AP can match whitebeard's

profiles are interested in what you see in the manga, not in calculations that can be unreliable...
and then Shanks 5C remains a "POSSIBLY 5C" so it is not a certainty even in the calculations that you all have accepted that then the 5C calculation is based on the power of a fruit i.e. the whitebeard gura gura and there is nothing that Shanks has done that has equaled this feat at the moment if I'm not wrong
and there is nothing to suggest that shanks' AP can match whitebeard's
whatever man if you don't like it do a CRT

Hmmm wait.

Anakin only has street-level durability without force amplification.

Since Shank's is faster, could he not just wave his sword in Anakin's general direction before he activates it? Not really sure how that works.

Hmmm wait.

Anakin only has street-level durability without force amplification.

Since Shank's is faster, could he not just wave his sword in Anakin's general direction before he activates it? Not really sure how that works.
Not sure if it's that solid
How big is the speed gap between them?
Anakin scales above baseline. Shanks is over 5x FTL

Shanks's precog works. Anakin's precog is used to anticipate movements and his training is meant to counter said anticipation via confusing them
But seeing the literal future, that shouldn't be countered by that

Anakin's profile is dogshit RN

In other news, Anakin has an intense pain tolerance(translating to willpower) so he shouldn't immediately be incapped by Shanks thinking, unfortunately that isn't forever and Anakin generally goes for rushing into CQC rather then his haxxy things, so Shanks should just do enough Conq Haki to stomp him flat out, but that is a maybe.

Basically, I'm not sure, if Anakin lasts long enough through the Conq Haki, his main force abilities lack travel time so he just turns Shanks to paste with a gesture, if he doesn't, Shanks stomps.

I'm gonna go for Incon RN

Anakin imo
Shanks 5C doesn't exist for me
You're going to need something better than that
there is nothing to suggest that shanks' AP can match whitebeard's
What?
Anakin's profile is dogshit RN

In other news, Anakin has an intense pain tolerance(translating to willpower) so he shouldn't immediately be incapped by Shanks thinking, unfortunately that isn't forever and Anakin generally goes for rushing into CQC rather then his haxxy things, so Shanks should just do enough Conq Haki to stomp him flat out, but that is a maybe.

Basically, I'm not sure, if Anakin lasts long enough through the Conq Haki, his main force abilities lack travel time so he just turns Shanks to paste with a gesture, if he doesn't, Shanks stomps.

I'm gonna go for Incon RN
Counted for now
And so does beyond advanced haoshoku, so none of them have precog. That is actually cool
39a024742836ab7b2ff84074221b22a8.jpg

Last edited:
Back