• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs. Shanks

// scars of their faces
// both lost an arm
// years of battle experience
// really good sword fighters
// almost the same hair style
// precog, lol lmao

What have I created?

Last edited:
bump

y'know in hindsight this is probably the coolest match I've made lol

Last edited:
if I have to take the shanks possibly 5C of this site I would still say Anakin since I still see him as quite superior
It says here that Beckman is stronger than Kizaru.
kizaru is comparable to characters like akainu
There are shanks' feats here.
shanks is by far stronger than wb

I can't say you can hit, I can't say you can't hit
There we go, it's not turkish anymore.

Also, it doesn't matter. at all. Anakin here has an over 100x AP/Dura advantage, Shanks can't hurt him while Anakin can literally flick his wrist and turn Shanks to red paste, and the only reason this is even argued to be an incon is that Conq Haki is in a limbo with how it works on Anakin, does it just do it, is Anakin borderline, does Anakin just flat out resist it?

nobody here knows and that's why Incon is being played here.

İşte başlıyoruz, artık Türkçe değil.

Ayrıca önemli değil. hiç de. Anakin burada 100 kattan fazla AP/Dura avantajına sahip, Shanks ona zarar veremezken Anakin kelimenin tam anlamıyla bileğini hareket ettirip Shanks'ı kırmızı macuna çevirebiliyor ve bunun bir iblis olduğunun bile tartışılmasının tek nedeni Conq Haki'nin zor durumda olması. Anakin üzerinde nasıl çalıştığı konusunda belirsizlik var, bunu yapıyor mu, Anakin sınırda mı, Anakin buna açıkça direniyor mu?

burada kimse bilmiyor ve bu yüzden burada Incon oynanıyor.
He can knock out Anakin and win. Shanks' range is longer ?

He can knock out Anakin and win. Shanks' range is longer ?
Anakin's profile is dogshit RN

In other news, Anakin has an intense pain tolerance(translating to willpower) so he shouldn't immediately be incapped by Shanks thinking, unfortunately that isn't forever and Anakin generally goes for rushing into CQC rather then his haxxy things, so Shanks should just do enough Conq Haki to stomp him flat out, but that is a maybe.

Basically, I'm not sure, if Anakin lasts long enough through the Conq Haki, his main force abilities lack travel time so he just turns Shanks to paste with a gesture, if he doesn't, Shanks stomps.

I'm gonna go for Incon RN

There we go, it's not turkish anymore.

Also, it doesn't matter. at all. Anakin here has an over 100x AP/Dura advantage, Shanks can't hurt him while Anakin can literally flick his wrist and turn Shanks to red paste, and the only reason this is even argued to be an incon is that Conq Haki is in a limbo with how it works on Anakin, does it just do it, is Anakin borderline, does Anakin just flat out resist it?

nobody here knows and that's why Incon is being played here.
you just gave me an idea

im going to make obito vs vader

Back