• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 Goku/Innocent Majin Buu issue & Jiren scaling to the GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that scaling Goku above Beerus is not a good choice, I think it's possible to scale above Bellmoth
Well first of all, Belmod is implied to be stronger than Beerus in the anime

And second, Goku will (as he does now) only scale above Beerus with MUI (and I think his 3rd use of UI Sign)

Eh that was never confirmed, since Whis could've been trolling.

They're definitely comparable, tho.

I know the manga isn't canon to the anime, but the manga did show Beerus as one of the strongest GoD's.
And second, Goku will (as he does now) only scale above Beerus with MUI (and I think his 3rd use of UI Sign)
Tfw the manga puts Goku and Vegeta above Broly with just SSJB.

No, Beerus retorts saying that he only lost in an arm wrestling match, which is obviously later shown for the only God that Beerus actually lost is the mouse Quitela, in the Dragon Ball novel Super broly is said that Beerus is the most powerful god of destruction.

Please no.

This was agreed upon by more than enough staff last time.
.... What kind of debater doesn't want additional staff to be called here and wants threads to pass without their knowledge of it?

No, GT 2-Cs scales to 3 universes iirc. Super 2-Cs if this is accepted only scales to 2 Universes. And given how VSBW treats scaling between two different 2-Cs with different amount of universes destroyed, GT Goku will stomp Super Goku no matter how high Super Goku is above baseline.

No, GT 2-Cs scales to 3 universes iirc. Super 2-Cs if this is accepted only scales to 2 Universes. And given how VSBW treats scaling between two different 2-Cs with different amount of universes destroyed, GT Goku will stomp Super Goku no matter how high Super Goku is above baseline.
I think if Ultima's eventual thread gets around, that won't happen anymore.

I scoured the wiki and apparently someone named Ultima is preparing a massive sitewide revision thread which will make the number of universes you destroy irrelevant. Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, 2-A. All null and void. Once you get to Universe level+ (or more accurately 4D power) destroying more universes no longer increases your AP, just range. The only way to get stronger within that tier is via scaling chains and probably multipliers.

If that thread is accepted, Tier 2 as a whole would be similar how 1-C to 1-B tiers are treated, if you have 4-D power you're in Tier 2, no matter how strong or weak said power is. Apparently the reason that thread is even planned in the first place is because of how weird Tier 2 is in general, like how a guy who destroyed 1 quadrillion and 1 universe will one shot a guy who destroyed 1 quadrillion universes.

I scoured the wiki and apparently someone named Ultima is preparing a massive sitewide revision thread which will make the number of universes you destroy irrelevant. Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, 2-A. All null and void. Once you get to Universe level+ (or more accurately 4D power) destroying more universes no longer increases your AP, just range. The only way to get stronger within that tier is via scaling chains and probably multipliers.
So how will tiers 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A even work?

Just to ensure they get added, I’ve grabbed the references for each of feats used:
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 110 - Goku Enkindled! The Awakened One's New Ultra Instinct!
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 109 - The Mightiest Enemy Zeroes in on Goku! Launch the Knockout Spirit Bomb Now!
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 70 - A Challenge From Champa! This Time, a Baseball Game!
Or else it'll result in the destruction of more than one universe when they fight.
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 28 - The 6th Universe's Destroyer! His Name Is Champa!
When Arak, Iwen and Liquir fight each other, despite it being taboo, their fight has no effect on the World of Void.
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 96 - The Time Has Come! To the Null Realm with the Universes on the Line!
However, Jiren, while suppressed, and UIO1 Goku, shook the World of Void.
Dragon Ball Super: Episode 109 - The Mightiest Enemy Zeroes in on Goku! Launch the Knockout Spirit Bomb Now!

Last edited:
Just to ensure they get added, I’ve grabbed the references for each of feats used:

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 110 - Goku Enkindled! The Awakened One's New Ultra Instinct!

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 28 - The 6th Universe's Destroyer! His Name Is Champa!

Dragon Ball Super: Episode 96 - The Time Has Come! To the Null Realm with the Universes on the Line!

Thanks, my dude.

I think we can put in the 2-C stuff, remove Buu matching SSJ3 from Buu's profile, and add that restrained Jiren is comparable to Beerus.

I thought we agreed he was comparable but not superior to Beerus cuz he scared him with his aura and was above Belmod.
My issue is with putting “Comparable to Beerus” in his justification, because there’s no real reason to do that. Also Beerus would be stronger, since he‘s > Broly Saga SSB Goku, who’s > Post-UIO2 SSB Goku, who’s > UIO1 Goku, who’s ≈ restrained Jiren.

Jiren’s justification should just be like this:

Low Multiverse level (Simply by walking, he was able to shake the World of Void, which was completely unaffected by the fight between three Gods of Destruction, and a fight between two Gods of Destruction is capable of destroying two universes. The strength of his aura shocked Beerus, and Whis stated that Jiren’s power was like a God of Destruction, or perhaps even beyond it)

Jiren’s justification should just be like this:
That's...perfect!

Nothing says Belmod >= Beerus besides a jab from Whis, which he doesn't even reference when he's seriously discussing Jiren's power in episode 110.

Now if someone could open the 2-C pages (and Buu's page), that'd be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back