• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 Goku/Innocent Majin Buu issue & Jiren scaling to the GoD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. Beerus could be shook since Jiren’s power is so close to him (all he says is; “Is this really the energy from just one warrior?!”), it doesn’t have to mean Jiren is stronger than him.

And there’s more evidence for Beerus to scale above Broly Saga SSB Goku/Vegeta than there is for him being below restrained Jiren, UIS1 Goku and the others.
Restrained Jiren being close in power to Beerus (since we never found out whether Whis was serious about Beerus < Belmod) works. He could be comparable/equal to Beerus while still being above Belmod.

But what about the World of Void shaking?

That was literally accepted and put in until AKM abused his power and threw a temper tantrum.

Restrained Jiren being close in power to Beerus (since we never found out whether Whis was serious about Beerus < Belmod) works. He could be comparable/equal to Beerus while still being above Belmod.

But what about the World of Void shaking?

That was literally accepted and put in until AKM abused his power and threw a temper tantrum.
I have no problems with the WoV shaking stuff, I agreed with it in the last thread and I still agree with it now.

But why would Goku and Vegeta scale to suppressed Jiren?

I mean, for SSBE Vegeta it'd make sense since he beat a GoD (Toppo) who also IIRC shook the world of void.
Because Goku (both his SSB and SSBKKx20 selves) could fight a Suppressed Jiren (with the latter being able to stifle him alongside SSBE Vegeta)

Because Goku (both his SSB and SSBKKx20 selves) could fight a Suppressed Jiren (with the latter being able to stifle him alongside SSBE Vegeta)
Ehhh, they still got clapped while doing no damage.

Jiren literally glared at a final flash and destroyed it.

Calm yourself. You're letting your emotions do the talking and that's never a good thing
You're right.

I ain't wrong though, I saw the thread.

Also, from 0:46 to about 3:55, this video gives a good analysis of Jiren's pre-Full Power level of strength, not sure if it'll affect anything but still:

Don't go slinging around stuff like this Eseseso; it's not appropriate.
You're right. I let my anger get the better of me, and I apologize to you and the other staff here.

It's just that stuff like this, especially when done by one person rejecting the will of many others, is so damn frustrating.

Ehhh, they still got clapped while doing no damage.

Jiren literally glared at a final flash and destroyed it.
The "just glared at it" thing isn't actually a valid reasoning because that's actually a named attack

Also they were able to hit Restrained Jiren on multiple occasions and could take multiple hits from him. Whis was the one to mention that they'd actually managed to stifle him

The "just glared at it" thing isn't actually a valid reasoning because that's actually a named attack

Also they were able to hit Restrained Jiren on multiple occasions and could take multiple hits from him. Whis was the one to mention that they'd actually managed to stifle him
That's fair.

SSB Goku traded blows with Jiren for a significant amount of time on two separate occasions, and Belmod specifically states that he senses a rise out of Jiren and he hasn’t seen him like this in a long time, making him stronger than when he shook the World of Void earlier in the tournament.
That's fair.

Also, if I get DDM, since you and Clover agree with 2-C Void stuff and making Restrained Jiren comparable but not above Beerus, would that be the 3 necessary staff votes (assuming DDM agrees)?

Or would we need another?

The issue I've seen with the Restrained Jiren being above 3 GoDs is that GoD Candidate Toppo would then scale to that as well.

The issue I've seen with the Restrained Jiren being above 3 GoDs is that GoD Candidate Toppo would then scale to that as well.
I don't see how this is an issue. Some GoDs are superior to others.

The weaker GoDs (such as those 3) would be "At most 2-C" while stronger ones like Beerus and Belmod would be straight up 2-C

That's fine.

Nothing says that the GoD's are equal, or that the shockwaves that can destroy universes are the maximum the GoD's can do, since Vados seemed to imply that the GoD's could each survive the universe destruction of 2 GoD's fighting.

For one, regarding the Buu saga scaling. Yeah, SSJ3 Goku was clearly a lot stronger, he was blitzing Buu and the one punch Buu gave him barely did anything. And he could have overpowered Kid Buu had it not been for the stamina depletion he got upon losing his halo. But Fat Buu is still far stronger than Majin Vegeta upon getting serious and it's possible that Fat Buu might have gotten stronger when it was time to face Kid Buu albeit he was still weaker at the time.

I agree with Tracer that there are plenty of characters who scale from suppressed Jiren including UIS Goku, SSB Vegeta, SSB Goku and stuff like that. And I agree with WoV thing being something that casual Jiren had that would make him above those three GoDs. So most of the Low 2-C's who aren't Zamasu could just have the 2-C scaling.

For one, regarding the Buu saga scaling. Yeah, SSJ3 Goku was clearly a lot stronger, he was blitzing Buu and the one punch Buu gave him barely did anything. And he could have overpowered Kid Buu had it not been for the stamina depletion he got upon losing his halo. But Fat Buu is still far stronger than Majin Vegeta upon getting serious and it's possible that Fat Buu might have gotten stronger when it was time to face Kid Buu albeit he was still weaker at the time.
So what do you think is right and thus should stay?

Goku's profile statement that his SSJ3 easily beat Buu, or that Fat Buu can hold his own against SSJ3 Goku?

So what do you think is right and thus should stay?

Goku's profile statement that his SSJ3 easily beat Buu, or that Fat Buu can hold his own against SSJ3 Goku?
Definitely the former. That's what DDM is saying, given how he's talking about how Goku was easily beating Buu

In regards to ToP 2-C scaling, could Jiren being the heaviest Ki Vegeta encountered up to that point be supporting evidence? Even if in the food fight Beerus/Champa weren't ramped up to their 2-C level, the TOP takes place after a similar scene in the Baseball episode where Beerus and Champa were to the point of literally bruising and drawing blood injuring the absolute shit out of each other.

In regards to ToP 2-C scaling, could Jiren being the heaviest Ki Vegeta encountered up to that point be supporting evidence? Even if in the food fight Beerus/Champa weren't ramped up to their 2-C level, the TOP takes place after a similar scene in the Baseball episode where Beerus and Champa were to the point of literally bruising and drawing blood beating the shit out of each other.
Using Beerus and Champa as scaling measure for this was something I tried with Fused Zamasu before but it was rejected

Using Beerus and Champa as scaling measure for this was something I tried with Fused Zamasu before but it was rejected
Well yeah, but that was the food fight from the U6 Arc. I'm referring to a 2nd iteration of the fight that happens after the Zamasu Arc where's a lot less ambiguity to whether they were ramped up or serious enough.
e5e02f59df3b09a3d3baabd62abf6e7f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back