• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB X20 Kaio-Ken Goku vs Current Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
>It's not that I can't attack while intangible

-proceeds to become tangible as soon as he goes to attack - (note the intangibility glow is gone)

Where was Hit doing that in his other fights? I'll wait. :^)
Lol downplaying again? Even when Goku's attacks were passing through him when Hit was attacking?

Wow Hit hate runs down deep in you.

Even with his fight against Dyspo he did the same when he figured his technique. Dyspo's attack when right through Hit and Hit attack simultaneously.

Is it enough or are you going to downplay and be in denial again? ;)

"It was shown that Hit was only letting himself get tagged in non-vital areas. This is coming from Toppo, one of the top Pride Troopers. I don't know why you're trying to deny this. Him using tricks is called being strategic. Not every fight has to be won via raw strength. Why waste all your effort on one opponent when there are dozens of other people you need to fight?"

I didn't mention strength, I mentioned speed, which is a very key component in his fight against Dyspo. Why are you repeating back to me what I've already stated and explained the context of?

The only odd techniques Hit used on Jiren was that phantom clone, and the time cage. I don't recall him using intangibility.

Lol, you see his glow come back the very same instant Goku attacks him, and after Hit released the punch. Regardless of if he could do that, Goku still stalemated Hit, and his abilities won't be spammed as much as you think they would be.

Unite My Rice said:
"It was shown that Hit was only letting himself get tagged in non-vital areas. This is coming from Toppo, one of the top Pride Troopers. I don't know why you're trying to deny this. Him using tricks is called being strategic. Not every fight has to be won via raw strength. Why waste all your effort on one opponent when there are dozens of other people you need to fight?"

I didn't mention strength, I mentioned speed, which is a very key component in his fight against Dyspo. Why are you repeating back to me what I've already stated and explained the context of?

The only odd techniques Hit used on Jiren was that phantom clone, and the time cage. I don't recall him using intangibility.
He didn't use it cuz Jiren was able to break through his dimension, mr. Hit hater.

Yeah going by your logic Goku's attacks went through real physical body of Hit, which is even more bizarre than toon force.

You can deny as much as you want but statements.and feats shows that Hit can attack while being intangible.

The only reason Goku was able to stalemate was becuz it was pre tournament Hit not current Hit who is far stronger confirmed by Goku himself.

Going by what was shown Hit clearly lost his intangibility while attacking, only to throw it back on after he already released his attack and Goku attemped to punch him*

>Implying Goku himself didn't get stronger and fight loads of people. Did you miss the part where Champa said Hit was at his best, and Goku still stalemated him? :^)

Unite My Rice said:
He had plenty of opportunities to use it before that happened though. :^)
Which opportunities his dimension was broke literally after few punches exchanged and not to mentioned unlike Goku who only relies on brute strength, Hit knows when an attack is useless.

@Rice He uses intangibility right before Jiren tells him to stop wasting time.

Same difference. Why waste energy at all on one opponent when you've got bigger problems to deal with? It's been clearly stated by a knowledgeable member in verse that Hit adapted to the speed difference. Hit later shows off his reflexes when he activated intangibility faster than Dyspo could realize. Not every fight has to be "I'm stronger/faster/more powerful than you." I don't know why you're trying to downplay this scene.

@Hit

Calm down

Unite My Rice said:
Going by what was shown Hit clearly lost his intangibility while attacking, only to throw it back on after he already released his attack and Goku attemped to punch him*

>Implying Goku himself didn't get stronger and fight loads of people. Did you miss the part where Champa said Hit was at his best, and Goku still stalemated him? :^)
Did you accidentally miss the part where Vados stated Hit wasn't trying to kill Goku anymore or purposely ignore it?

I wonder ;)

Alright I see it now :^)

Because whether he uses sheer speed or tokitobashi, both involve him using extreme speed to take his opponent down. The whole wasting energy thing sounds like headcanon tbh. Especially since when he asks Goku to switch with him, he charges at Dyspo at full speed, only to fake him out so he could land a blow. What was that, Hit's first real opponent? He fodderized a bunch of people earlier on.

Hit The Badass said:
Did you accidentally miss the part where Vados stated Hit wasn't trying to kill Goku anymore or purposely ignore it?

I wonder ;)
Champa said that before Vados's statement, and they were watching the fight the whole time :^)

So you're saying that Hit didn't didn't adapt to speed because he didn't blitz him? So suddenly your opinion > Toppo? Hit doesn't rely on raw power. He relays on his techniques and assassination skills, he's shown this all throughout Super.

You just said he activated his intangibility faster than Dyspo could react. He did this twice.

No, I'm saying if he did adapt to his speed in the way that you're thinking he did, why did Hit need to continuously use the same tricks as before? Doesn't that seem a little self-refuting to you?

And yes, his tokitobashi relies on speed, which is why he can land countless blows in a fraction of a second.

You said: "Hit reacted fast enough to active intangibility." I didn't say that.

4:20. You can see Hit adapting. The close up on him show he's blocking and dodging. Sure, he does get hit, but as shown by Toppo's dialogue and later Hit's actions, he was just lulling Dyspo I'm so he could set him up for a trap. Cue hit out reacting to Dyspo. He improved. It's plain as day.

Using the same tricks? Elaborate.

Same tricks as in he baited Dyspo to attack, thinking he was going to use time skip, which went according to plan for Hit and allowed him to counter the attack instead of reading his movements and countering it straight on like Goku.

Unite My Rice said:
No, I'm saying if he did adapt to his speed in the way that you're thinking he did, why did Hit need to continuously use the same tricks as before? Doesn't that seem a little self-refuting to you?

And yes, his tokitobashi relies on speed, which is why he can land countless blows in a fraction of a second.

You said: "Hit reacted fast enough to active intangibility." I didn't say that.
Becuz he was trying to figure out Dyspo tricks.

Later both his strategy and improvement kicked in.

Stated by borh Goku and Toppo

Literally showed you him dodging and blocking Dyspo's hits straight on. He clearly can do it. Goku even remarks Hit's strength at the end of the fight.

Why he chose to use tricks is anyone's guess, but I've proven that he can match Dyspo's speed.

The thing is if this battle happen in the anime, or goku wins or is a stalemate.

Goku for both UMR reasons and the fact that Goku and Hit were even when Goku was in Blue before the ToP. Goku takes, mid-high diff.

I guess that fight was logically weird then. Goku coming out of nowhere in SSG and interrupting Dyspo about to punch Hit, yet he had no time for IT and needed to go Blue to maximize his power (yet we only see him do that once, and apparently it shows Dyspo having the edge over SSG Goku in their final moments, instead of Goku reacting as SSB), but I digress.

The point I was making was Hit doesn't have Goku in speed.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Are we forgetting Hit also know Goku's tricks and cage of time is an instant win here.
Already addressed this. Hit having knowledge of Goku doesn't change anything for him whereas the opposite is true for Goku. Hit would also have to land his pressure punch to use it, which Goku has been countering since their last fight.

@Aizen Hit jumping right to cage of time is clearly out of character and hasn't been done.

Hit fought a good defensive battle against Jiren even when he had already figured out his timeskip.

Hit definitively has the ability to drag out the battle which is something that Goku would desperately want to avoid given the strian of SSBKK20 on his body.

I vote for Hit.

@UMW I didn't ask if he'd use it right away I asked if he'd use it before Goku fights with killing intent. The reason I voted Hit was because based on the knowledge I have Hit is starting the fight with intent to kill whilst Goku will be "enjoying" the fight. If you can tell and prove to me otherwise I'll gladly switch my vote

@Aizen

Given SBA has both characters in character but willing to kill, this means Goku would be his normal self, but can kill Hit, so I don't think he would have killing intent, unless he was stated to be bloodlusted.

I just feel like if Goku knew Hit had intent to kill. especially after knowing his killing techniques, that Goku would be better suited to countering them. Not to mention that he's resistant to Time Stop at KKx10, and can counter intangible attacks, so who knows what kind of resistance he would have at x20? I still think while if Hit went ALL out that it would be close, Goku would still win the fight. Kaioken x20 is like 20 Full power SSJB Gokus fighting 1 Hit with a few possible clones.

With that logic, all Goku has to do is get the drop on Hit and use destructo disc :^)

It's not guaranteed to land, however.

Not really, hit just needs to land one good hit, and he eins.

To assume he wont land a single hit on Goku is simply unfathomable. Especially when he did so on someone hilariously stronger than both him and Goku.

That's all you've been saying .-. is this how Saitama threads happen?

Assuming he won't land a hit on Goku isn't unfathomable, because he likely will, just not that one.

Well, all he needs is just to land Flash Fist Crush. The main attack he has been spamming since his debut. (The weak point attacks). So when he does land it a hit, the chances of it being that one are astronomically high.

Why not that one?

It looks like a punch, acts like a punch, its litterally a normal punch except with some gloowy aura.the chances of himlanding it is equal to any other punch Plus goku Doesn't know about it so theres zero reason to assume hed avoid it.

Screenshot 20171011-043208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back