• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB X20 Kaio-Ken Goku vs Current Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson2003 said:
You have already voted, Aizen, you can't vote twice. Byakuya, your vote's reasoning was debunked so you actually don't have a reason now. Say "for Monkey's/J-Man's/Whatever reasons" and you're golden.
Since when can you debunk reasons? Just now? Cause I've been stating reasons before in a VS Threads and not one tried to debunking reasons to discard votes lol

Maybe because they were actual sound reasons, but I've seen plenty of votes get debunked and discarded :^)

>not wanting to kill Goku But rice. He already has.

Except that cage of time thing is litteraly just a punch. Goku can't differentiate . And not like Hit won't play around that.

Also add that if were going by in character? Goku probably does some shit like drops his guard which is hilariously, apart of his character know, it happens so often Whis is just like who could've guessed. Or Goku.will let him pull some shit.

Goku has never dropped his guard against Hit excluding the assassination event. Goku can differentiate, because his normal punches don't emit ki, and he can sense Hit's ki strikes.

>never dropped his guard

>except that on time he did

=^)

Actually like half of Hit's punches do.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't .

(Don't firget hit can actually mess with Goku's ki sense via ki clones).

Like, if a reasoning is so fundamentally wrong that it can be proven as 100% false, there are 0 reasons we should be counting them.

That's about the jist of it.

Not sure if it's the case here but don't know why people are making this overcomplicated when it's that simple.

Well technically he was on guard, he just underestimated a technique :^)

Which half?

And that ability is only really useful if Hit has multiple places to hide, though I'm positive Goku eventually saw through it at the end, when he dodged Hit's intangible punch.

FateAlbane said:
Like, if a reasoning is so fundamentally wrong that it can be proven as 100% false, there are 0 reasons we should be counting them.
That's about the jist of it.

Not sure if it's the case here but don't know why people are making this overcomplicated when it's that simple.
Thanks bruh but you didn't really need to tell me the rest of this. The Saitama one was already enough lol

Yeah, he always does though, it actually pisses me off, hes creeping into Gil territory.

I mean hit puts no on his attacks like half the time.

Its still useful to mess with him, he used against Jiren so it's still some thing he pulls.

Anderson2003 said:
Byakuya, just a reminder you didn't vote for realzies yet. So you can go on ahead and do that if you wish.
He said for Hit for monkey and j-man's reasons, which I included. :^)

Oh, sorry, I didn't see it. Now it has a valid reason so there is no reason to invalidate it, so yes, it counts.

This makes it 15-14 to Goku and the battle is still on. There is still a chance for a comeback, so lets keep on going

Anderson2003 said:
Oh, sorry, I didn't see it. Now it has a valid reason so there is no reason to invalidate it, so yes, it counts.
This makes it 15-14 to Goku and the battle is still on. There is still a chance for a comeback, so lets keep on going
? You forgot Tyrano and Zensum votes.

Nah, Goku could read his movements with SSG and counter it with SSB.

For reasons unknown, they showed him having difficulty with Dyspo, but FP Goku should smear him.

Unite My Rice said:
Nah, Goku could read his movements with SSG and counter it with SSB.
For reasons unknown, they showed him having difficulty with Dyspo, but FP Goku should smear him.
Thing is, I can't see Goku going FP right away, while I certainly see Hit doing so.

Wow... Just wow... I don't know...

OK I'm just about to go with my opinion here... Hope I don't get destroyed by Hit or Goku voters.

OK, SSBx20 Goku was capable giving Jiren (who was using like 1% of his true power) a somewhat ok fight, he could get a hit in but he didn't do any damage to him. x20 doesn't seem to cause him bad effects like back in the day, he has resistense to time skip, he can counter invisible shockwaves like before and he can break Hit's pocket dimension just like before and lastly he has solar flare and IT.

Now Hit, he has fought Jiren (who was using like 1% of his true power ovo) and did well enough as he blocked Jiren's punches and took a beating, he has Time Skip and his Pocket Dimension which leaves that fake image plus hit new move Time Lock which can hold Goku but he needs to Tag him, Lastly is Hit's game changer Self Improvement which allowed him to close the gap between himself and x10 Blue Goku (though this seemed forgotten there second fight) Toppa even noticed and stated he was slowly gaining on Dyspo who can multiply his speed 1000s of times though Hit didn't reach Dyspo's full speed he still was growing considerably quick.

Now it was never stated how much power Jiren was using on either of them so I can't say who's stronger but I'm gonna say Goku but by an unknown amount. Now while Hit has more experience, Goku has already proven himself against him twice. Goku has the overall power and speed advantage Hit's moves and self improvement can and will be a problem if Goku doesn't try to end him quickly. Plus while Goku has delt with Hit's moves before this doesn't make them useless.

This fight, in my opinio can go either way so only one word sums up my vote... Inconclusive.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Damn what is this? The thread of the century??

I've never seen so many people voting on one thread.
Have you seen Swamp Thing vs Homura Akemi? That thread almost reached 500 replies. This is nothing compared to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back