• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB X20 Kaio-Ken Goku vs Current Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit has 15 votes (PTSOXMONKEY, J-ManRequiem, DatBoyNorbit, RadicalMrR, Noahkaismith, Anderson2003, Aizenishere, Byakuya "Sebonzakura" Kuchiki, Peter1129, Hit The Badass, AguillaR101, BattleReviews, Blanked, BruceTheBatman, LukeLongTimeAgo)

Goku has 19 votes (Ja Ma, UniteMyRice, Fllflourine, Warren Valion, LordAizenSama, FateAlbane, Therefir, The real cal howard, John042, Aeyu, Theglassman12, KuuIchigo, Yomi Schwarz, ZER07772, Super Saiyan God Julian, Grisaiasama, Zensum, Tyranno223, KamiYasha)

Inconclusive (AKM sama, LordGriffin1000).

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I'm pretty sure it is 15-19 in Goku's favor. Still Grace period.
You are right, I count Lord aizen vote two times.

I think you asked me a question earlier that I answered above

Yea im leaning more towards inconclusive now thanks to you but I still believe Hit has a slight advantage in that I believe he can land the one hit he needs to time lock Goku.

What I was referencing was when this thread was in grace period for Hit to win I said "Gokus gonna find a way" or something of the sort and boom here we are.

No my vote is still Hit as I said I believe he holds a small advantage. But I may change my vote although at this point it doesn't really matter

I feel like this is scripted. Hit came swinging and appeared to be winning but then WHAM Goku obtains his new Unite my Saiyan form and POOF

Unite My Rice, this discussion shall be your last. You have put to much effort for Goku's side in many threads... The next time we debate, you and your Goku won't be so lucky.
Deception-sub-zero
THIS DEBATE SHALL BE YOUR LAST!

You doubted me once, calling my attempts to turn the tides futile, but know, I have grown exponentially stronger as a result of this battle.

Next time you will know justice >:^)
Black goku ssj rose by koku78-dbagklr

Hit has 15 votes (PTSOXMONKEY, J-ManRequiem, DatBoyNorbit, RadicalMrR, Noahkaismith, Anderson2003, Aizenishere, Byakuya "Sebonzakura" Kuchiki, Peter1129, Hit The Badass, AguillaR101, BattleReviews, Blanked, BruceTheBatman, LukeLongTimeAgo)

Goku has 19 votes (Ja Ma, UniteMyRice, Fllflourine, Warren Valion, LordAizenSama, FateAlbane, Therefir, The real cal howard, John042, Aeyu, Theglassman12, KuuIchigo, Yomi Schwarz, ZER07772, Super Saiyan God Julian, Grisaiasama, Zensum, Tyranno223, KamiYasha)

@Byakuya

But can the 95-96 bulls beat the 14-16 warriors? :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back