• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB X20 Kaio-Ken Goku vs Current Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
And going by that logic hit watched ssbx20 Goku so he already knows about his fighting style and can time his skips, which is a lot easier than doing that to jiren, which he already did.

Hit knowing about Goku's style hasn't benefitted him or even been hinted to combat-wise in any instance they fought. Goku knows plenty about Hit, and if Hit is going to willingly take damage to develop a counter (Goku has also watched this as well), he's not going to send him flying and stand still like Jiren waiting for the next blow to come to him.

What?

Pretty sure it has dude. Not only are ya basically saying Hit won't be able to punch Goku but you're saying his prior info won't help him but it'll help Goku? Not gonna cut it. Hit knows just as much about Goku as Goku knows about him. What's stopping Hit from changing his length of skips to throw Goku off guard so he can't time them properly? Throwing in duplicates here and There? Landing a single good punch? Hits a hell of a martial artist, his prior info is good too, I mean Goku had to die.the last time he fought hit just to get on equal footing and both have gotten considerably stronger since then.

I'm gonna say it one more time: look up the video where Goku unleashes a full power SSJB Kamehameha on Fusion Zamasu, who is relative to Vegetto, so like, RIGHT beneath a GoD's level (aka, extremely high end 3-A.) Goku's gotten far stronger since then. Add x20 full power on top of that, with Goku's resistance. Hit would be vaporized.

What? Youre joking right?

The zamasu that would get his face caved in by Beerus? Unless we go by the mamga, where nobody besides Zeno is above 3-A no, that's not an argument.

Hit matched tSSB Goku just after Goku Black Saga. He even made him worry about his strength. After their fight with Dyspo, Goku showed genuine interest in fighting Hit again after seeing his improvement, he even acknowledged Hit's strength. Hit adapted to a X10 power difference in the past.

No ones stomping anyone here.

1. I'm saying Goku isn't letting that get him. Can you prove Hit has taken past experiences of Goku's fighting style into account, the same way Goku has countered and evolved past Hit's techniques?

"What's to stop Hit from changing the lengths of his skips to throw Goku off guard" 1. OOC 2.Shortening his skips past a certain level results in his time skip being nullified for Goku.

2.Goku didn't "have to die" to get on equal footing, what kind of nonsense headcanon is that? Goku died because he didn't expect Hit's attack to reach him, and obvious plot.

But that's literally his main attack. He uses in every fight. So when Hit does land a blow, it's gonna be that one, more likely than not.

To say otherwise is like saying Wolverine won't use his claws, or Darth Vader not using the Force. It's his go to attack. He has used it on every enemy.

Hit always uses the info he has against his opponent's, Goku is no different.

>oot Wait, actually? That's out of character? But Goku not being extremely reckless, almost borderline dense as a rock and continuously leaving his guard open isn't? Goku performing half the things stated here is oot, hell in character he'd probably let hit land that on him just to be a good sport.

Goku did have to die, his lack of info caused hit to stomp him effortlessly, him dying gave him the info he needed, plot isn't an excuse, other wuse I can say Goku stalmating at the end is plot.

It's not a stomp anyway, I think it would be a high-difficulty fight, but I still think Goku comes out on top. The gods made no mention of Hit's power being "worth watching". Also, I never implied Zamasu was equal to *Beerus*, just in a level just below the GoDs, aka the highest end 3-A there could be, and then Goku messes him up.

But Hits hits are that attack. He doesn't rely on normal punches. He focuses on vital point attacks and invisible ki attacks. Those are his main attacks.

He uses vital point attacks, invisible ki attacks, and time manipulation. He spams these every fight.

He has thrown normal punches, but those moments are so few and in between that it's not even worth noting.

And how is Goku gonna know the difference between a normal punch and a vital point attack. They look the same.

Aeyu said:
It's not a stomp anyway, I think it would be a high-difficulty fight, but I still think Goku comes out on top. The gods made no mention of Hit's power being "worth watching". Also, I never implied Zamasu was equal to *Beerus*, just in a level just below the GoDs, aka the highest end 3-A there could be, and then Goku messes him up.

That's a blatant inconsistency though, as the same Zamasu proceeds to fight Vegetto and matches him blow for blow.

And SSBKK20 and Hit have feats of going up against a character confirmed to be in the GoD tier of strength so showings favor the notion of them being higher on the 3-A scale than Vegetto and Zamasu rather than the other way around.

Edit: also this argument falls flat on its face as Hit killed and stalemated the same Goku who did that.

Please watch Hit vs Jiren again and tell me Hit used pressure strikes more than normal punches.

Invisible ki attacks that Goku dodged and countered, and Jiren blocked. Hm.

He's gonna know the difference since he figured the difference out when they fought. He can sense a punch vs energy, even with his eyes closed.

@Aguila, Hit was at his best and stalemated Goku, who wasn't at full power, and could break through Hit's time skip with his ki alone.

>Implying roided ayy lmao of many glares can't sense energy

If it worked there it'll work here.

Plus as said, ki clones, sporadic skipping of varying lengths, and so on help.

He needs to exploit Goku's info on him. Sure Goku has info on him, but hit van exploit that. He's never not exploited people's previous conceptions, he even dud against Goku in that he purposely increased his skip length just to throw him off, or exploiting Dyspo's movements and throwing in phasing to catch him off guard or exploiting jirens fighting style.

As for jiren, that's an odd one out, and could be chalked up to hit making him lower his guard since the first one he used was the one he needed to hit.

Hit didn't used normal punches after Jiren proved too much for his time manipulation and Hit made a last ditch effort to win. All his other attempts were shot down because Jiren is stronger than Hit. We've been over this.

I'm saying is that one of those pressure point attacks is bound to Hit, either through Hit improving or memorizing Goku's movements and timing his attacks.

They have to be blocked though. Gonna be hard when Hit is on the the offensive and spamming Time-Skip to create phantoms.

True as that may be, they still have to be blocked efficiently. And with Hit using intangibility to get inside Goku's defenses, he bound to land a flash fist crush.

@Aguila, Hit was at his best and stalemated Goku, who wasn't at full power, and could break through Hit's time skip with his ki alone.

No evidence of this being the case.

edit: He wasn't using KK, but he used all of the power as SSB.

>and could break through Hit's time skip with his ki alone.

You seem to imply this is something that Goku achieved without effort which is blatantly not true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rZv-OK5eB8

He expanded his ki like an explosion and was clearly exerting a lot of effort into it, after he shoots his kamehameha there is a blackout and we see both characters lying on the ground.

All indicates that Goku had to use all of his power to break through Hit's technique.

And all of that is beyond the point I'm making, Goku's showings against Zamasu are irrelevant on the topic at hand for far more reasons than just this.

"BattleReviews wrote:
guess hit, for aguilaR's reasons"

I suggest you read the whole thread first and form a better opinion because U6 showings aren't that relevant to the match :/

And Goku can spam IT like he did against Copy Vegeta, use destructo disc, solar flare, etc. His "attempts" being shot down due to Jiren being stronger didn't stop him from using it twice. Hit hasn't spammed time skip to create phantoms, nor are half of these arguments even in character.

@Aguila

No evidence? Goku doesn't state he's going full power, or even use kaioken. That's enough evidence. How is charging up a giant sphere of ki and shooting a KHH that shattered Hit's pocket space something that requires much effort? Assuming Goku used all his power because there is a scene cut and they are both lying on the ground is nothing more than unconfirmed speculation.

Also Hit didn't win the match by skill, Goku forfeited due to kaioken complications.

Regardless this has been enough Rice vs Everyone for the night, so I'm going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back