• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB X20 Kaio-Ken Goku vs Current Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Goku using solar flare or destructo disk at this point is in character? When was the last time he even used solar flare? He just barely started using Kaioken again.

If you watch the fight, Hit doesn't land any blows until he memorized Jirens counter timing, and uses Flash Fist Crush. And he did spam phantoms.

I've put both of them in character with prior knowledge.

No evidence? Goku doesn't state he's going full power, or even use kaioken. That's enough evidence. How is charging up a giant sphere of ki and shooting a KHH that shattered Hit's pocket space something that requires much effort?

How is it not?, can you actually prove that this sphere of energy is something he can casually do? nope because it's the only time we see him using it and the following scene only helps to prove the opposite, if it's something he did effortlessly why is he laying on the ground looking just as beat up and drained as Hit?

>No evidence? Goku doesn't state he's going full power

You've got a valid point with the Kaioken, but there is no reason to believe he was using less than his full power as SSB specially considering their final exchange.

Edit: to not double post

People seem to also forget Goku hasn't shown to be able to resist Hit's improved timeskip, the last time we saw it being used against him was back in the first tourney and it lasted long enough for Hit to land a full non-lethal combo on Goku, unless you can prove his power has increased to the point he can negate it completely (unlikely as it still worked on Jiren long enough to allow him to block his attacks and Jiren>>>SBB20Goku) nothing stops Hit from freezing him and using a OHK.

Hit was able to land a hit on Jiren so i doubt he has problems with Goku. Goku would of got one shotted by that same hit as well.

But some of that while true , some of is inherently wrong.

Especially saying Hit won't use his previous established info, even though in litterally every fight he has ever been in that's been the case.

I went on to the beginning of the thread and counted EVERY SINGLE VOTE and now

Hit has 14 votes (PTSOXMONKEY, J-ManRequiem, DatBoyNorbit, RadicalMrR, Noahkaismith, Anderson2003, Aizenishere, Byakuya "Sebonzakura" Kuchiki, Peter1129, Hit The Badass, AguillaR101, BattleReviews, Blanked, BruceTheBatman)

Goku has 15 votes (Ja Ma, UniteMyRice, Fllflourine, Warren Valion, LordAizenSama, FateAlbane, Therefir, The real cal howard, John042, Aeyu, Theglassman12, KuuIchigo, Yomi Schwarz, ZER07772, Super Saiyan God Julian)

And there is also a lonely vote on inconclusive (AKM sama).

I don't know the rules on what happens after a Grace Period (For Hit's side) considering the amount of votes managed to change the tide of the battle, I'll leave that for the staff to decide.

Byakuya voted seriously before though so there is no reason to remove it. He just said he sustained his vote because **** you, Rice :^)

His vote seriously said "only Jiren can counter Hit's time skip", how can you accept such fallacious logic for a vote? :^)

BattleReviews as well.

BattleReviews' vote (even though incredibly stupid) still used Aguilla's reasons as his and Aguila's reasons are legit. Byakuya's vote is invalid, though, so I guess Goku has 2 votes for his advantage now.

With Grisaiasama's reasons, Goku has won until someone votes for Hit and the battle keeps on going or until the time required for battle "acceptance" has finished.

The rules actually state you can discount a vote if it is illogical/debunked.

What does one define as illogical/debunked? I dunno. Who decides if it is debunked or not? I dunno.

Why is this a rule?
Unnamed (9)

"Hit since he has improved his Time Leap ability and only the likes of Jiren can counter."

Assuming you mean since he last fought Goku, that's false, since Dyspo has countered it, and assuming you're not, that statement is also false since you can't prove that statement, so your vote has literally no grounds.

Do you need me to present more facts, or are you done? :^)

You have already voted, Aizen, you can't vote twice. Byakuya, your vote's reasoning was debunked so you actually don't have a reason now. Say "for Monkey's/J-Man's/Whatever reasons" and you're golden.

Well this goes back to the whole SBA thing, Hit being in character and not wanting to kill Goku via contract or because he's so powerful that he has no choice + his existence + universe being at stake. Hit only used that because Jiren was too dangerous to everybody and wanted to hold him until the end of the tournament...so Goku has seen it anyway, and Hit likely wouldn't use that in character, but if he does use it, Goku knows how to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back