• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus mind destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's how it works, I don't remember us giving mind manipulation to EE at that level, just because it affects the mind along with the soul.

Otherwise a lot of characters with EE would have that.

And before they say "Mind Destruction" it can only be two things, EE that Beerus already has or Mind Manipulation, which as I said I don't remember giving that just because someone can EE someone's mind.

Using an example of a work very much aimed at souls that are accepted as having a mind in them, Bleach. We didn't give a Mind Manipulation to beings like Gremmy because of its EE which affects soul and mind.

If the "mind destruction" you're talking about is EE, it's only necessary to add one more justification by saying that Hakai affects the mind. If it's Mind Manipulation, then I disagree until some more experienced member or staff comes forward saying otherwise.

I don't think that's how it works, I don't remember us giving mind manipulation to EE at that level, just because it affects the mind along with the soul.

Otherwise a lot of characters with EE would have that.

And before they say "Mind Destruction" it can only be two things, EE that Beerus already has or Mind Manipulation, which as I said I don't remember giving that just because someone can EE someone's mind.

Using an example of a work very much aimed at souls that are accepted as having a mind in them, Bleach. We didn't give a Mind Manipulation to beings like Gremmy because of its EE which affects soul and mind.

If the "mind destruction" you're talking about is EE, it's only necessary to add one more justification by saying that Hakai affects the mind. If it's Mind Manipulation, then I disagree until some more experienced member or staff comes forward saying otherwise.
It's accepted that soul=mind and that's how hakai works and through beerus hakai, soul destruction has taken haxi and mind destruction should take place in the same way, we argue with contexts.

It's accepted that soul=mind and that's how hakai works and through beerus hakai, soul destruction has taken haxi and mind destruction should take place in the same way, we argue with contexts.
And I already said, what are you trying to talk about with destruction of the mind?

Simply EE only affecting the mind or Mind Manipulation?

So for the first one, Beerus already has it, so the most you need is to put a justification in Beerus's EE.

If it's the second, that's not how it works, I'm pretty sure we don't give Mind Manipulation to someone who does EE in the soul and mind. An example I gave was Gremmy from Bleach, which does EE on the soul and mind level, and he has no mind manipulation.

Anyway, I'll ask a staff member.

And I already said, what are you trying to talk about with destruction of the mind?

So for the first one, Beerus already has it, so the most you need is to put a justification in Beerus's EE.

If it's the second, that's not how it works, I'm pretty sure we don't give Mind Manipulation to someone who does EE in the soul and mind. An example I gave was Gremmy from Bleach, which does EE on the soul and mind level, and he has no mind manipulation.

I asked and it really doesn't seem to fit as a form of mind manipulation.

So @Matrixxxx , what are you proposing? Just one more justification in Beerus's EE or Mind Manipulation with the name "Mind Destruction"?

Adding mind manip just because it is one of the sub effects of hakai just reeks of cluttered inflated P&A list.

Add at a parenthesis in the explanation of Hakai like this:

Existence Erasure with Hakai and Energy of Destruction ( is able to erase energy, matter, souls and conciousness out of existence at once rendering targets unable to be restored or resurrected through conventional means)

In case no one noticed, Toppo use of Hakai confirms Beerus did indeed use the same power of destruction/ hakai aura to erase the super condensed energy ball during his battle with Goku, meaning his nullification is just another application of the same UES/technique.

Should we also give them atom manipulation for effecting their atoms? It’s just a byproduct of destroying their existence.

If we followed this logic then they’d have a million resistances

Should we also give them atom manipulation for effecting their atoms? It’s just a byproduct of destroying their existence.

If we followed this logic then they’d have a million resistances
Yes, another example is that we don't give Matter Manipulation to EE which erases the whole body.

EE the body, mind or something else is just EE just functioning on different things. At the most, put it in the justification "Hakai affects body, soul and mind", like Bleach's Gremmy.

Adding mind manip just because it is one of the sub effects of hakai just reeks of cluttered inflated P&A list.

Add at a parenthesis in the explanation of Hakai like this:

Existence Erasure with Hakai and Energy of Destruction ( is able to erase energy, matter, souls and conciousness out of existence at once rendering targets unable to be restored or resurrected through conventional means)

In case no one noticed, Toppo use of Hakai confirms Beerus did indeed use the same power of destruction/ hakai aura to erase the super condensed energy ball during his battle with Goku, meaning his nullification is just another application of the same UES/technique.
Yeah, that seems to make sense. My point is that goku's profile has resistance to mind destruction, just like he has resistance to soul destruction.

It has an EE that influences the mind

So is the op wanting to add Mind Destruction for Hakai? Also EE default doesn’t destroy the mind since I saw people claiming that
Dude, db contains soul=mind, since hakai destroys the soul, it automatically destroys the mind, which gives him both soul and mind destruction, it makes more sense to have a justification for hakai.

Dude, db contains soul=mind, since hakai destroys the soul, it automatically destroys the mind, which gives him both soul and mind destruction, it makes more sense to have a justification for hakai.
Okay then change the title and op from Mind Manip to Mind Destruction then 🤷‍♀️
since EE doesn’t cover Mind Destruction by default

Eh, mind destruction is subset of mind manipulation, don't see difference right now except the distinct actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back