• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus mind destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the discussion it was accepted that soul=mind and because hakai erased the soul it was accepted that it also erased the mind, so there was zamasu middle divinity if you deny soul=mind you deny zamasu middle divinity and you deny the accepted discussion hakai mind, soul,he can erase the body so zamasu became mid godly my suggestion is like beerus has soul destruction for soul erasure beerus has mind destruction for mind erasure goku gains resistance to mind destruction because he relies on hakai and other characters should be paralyzed

I'm against that currently. Open to seeing some evidence that would support it though.
If you are against soul=mind, you can look at the discussion about that and if you want proof that beerus erased the mind because soul=mind, if you erase the soul you erase the mind because hakai erased the soul mind body and zamasu became the middle divine sahib

Yeah not seeing this giving Beerus anything else beyond EE stuff. Also nothing about the thread you're linking remotely says that mind and soul are one and the same in Dragon ball.
I shared the link to the debate and it has been accepted what are you still denying beerus EE thanks to mind destruction if you want proof of hakai mind destruction I suggest you research how zamasu mid godly happened

@Matrixxxx that CRT did not remotely prove mind and souls are one and the same in this series. If this is all you got then I don’t see the point in this going on.
Soul=mind has already been proven in previous discussions, I am doing the sace scale
If it was not proven, zamasu would not have taken mid godly. I have shared the link to the soul=mind debate, you can go and look there.
And don't deny anymore, you are officially denying the previous argument that was accepted

The CRT doesn’t prove much and that’s coming from a supporter of the verde. There were countless counter arguments and the only rebuttals were different forms if evidence which was also shown to have contradictions.

I haven't seen the thread yet, but if the reason is zamasu having mid-godly, no, that doesn't mean soul = mind, you can have mid-godly by regenerating just your body and soul.

Pretty sure this has been discussed before, but the description for it is wrong as it should specify that you just need to regenerate your body + a noncorporeal essence that low-godly usually relies on, rather than all 3 things

The CRT doesn’t prove much and that’s coming from a supporter of the verde. There were countless counter arguments and the only rebuttals were different forms if evidence which was also shown to have contradictions.
The accepted discussion proved everything, give me a counter argument, what you are saying is nonsense, please go read the discussion because you don't seem to have read it at all.

I haven't seen the thread yet, but if the reason is zamasu having mid-godly, no, that doesn't mean soul = mind, you can have mid-godly by regenerating just your body and soul.

Pretty sure this has been discussed before, but the description for it is wrong as it should specify that you just need to regenerate your body + a noncorporeal essence that low-godly usually relies on, rather than all 3 things
You cannot become mid godly by renewing your body and soul without mind evidence what nonsense are you talking

This "nonsense" is something that has been accepted in the wiki for a while as far as i can tell, many characters have mid-godly for regenerating their body and soul without any mentioning of mind

This "nonsense" is something that has been accepted in the wiki for a while as far as i can tell, many characters have mid-godly for regenerating their body and soul without any mentioning of mind
The spirit and the mind may have become intertwined, just like DB.
But they reject the accepted argument

The accepted discussion proved everything, give me a counter argument, what you are saying is nonsense, please go read the discussion because you don't seem to have read it at all.
Why so much hostility? It was literally accepted in the process of people debating with little to no moderator interactions.

The priority of the thread wasn’t even to prove what you’re asserting, and not once was it properly agreed to. Have you read the thread?

Chill with the hostility, you just claim that everyone who disagrees with you “haven’t read it” or you just parrot “its already approved of” despite several people believing it isn’t agreed upon.

Why so much hostility? It was literally accepted in the process of people debating with little to no moderator interactions.

The priority of the thread wasn’t even to prove what you’re asserting, and not once was it properly agreed to. Have you read the thread?

Chill with the hostility, you just claim that everyone who disagrees with you “haven’t read it” or you just parrot “its already approved of” despite several people believing it isn’t agreed upon.
I'm not here to argue that soul and mind are intertwined I suggested mind destruction because sace hakai erases both soul and mind if you don't accept that soul and mind are intertwined
Go and open downgrade or open question and answer and you can understand

Most people here disagree and I'm going to explain it for the last time in the most beautiful and logical way.
As you know Zamasu now has mid godly, how he got it is because of hakai, to get mid godly you need to come back even if mind, soul, body is wiped, now we said Zamasu got mid godly from hakai, hakai means mind, soul, body wipe.
In this hakai special I want to give Beerusa mind destruction and goku should get mind destruction resistance

The argument was not like that.

@Matrixxxx You realize that it could just be that Zamasu's Mid-Godly regeneration is wrong?

A CRT can be overturned you know..

Actually, we can do this: Hakai erases (i.e. destroys) the soul from existence and we can see in different crts that the soul is equal to the mind. Mind Destruction cannot be specifically given here because there is a problem with the context. Also Mind Manipulation cannot be given because it is irrelevant, but I think we can put the Proof of Mind Destruction in the proofs of Existence Erasure Hax in Beerus.

No it must not have and all staff members with evaluation rights have rejected it.

Or they are not convinced with your arguments. Grow up. This is not way to force people to agree with you.

The thing is, there is no argument for this. Mid-Godly had different reasons. You can argue till the day of judgement and you won't gain anything. You are stonewalling at this point. Re-read the whole thread again.

Last edited:
The thing is, there is no argument for this. Mid-Godly had different reasons. You can argue till the day of judgement and you won't gain anything. You are stonewalling at this point. Re-read the whole thread again.
The argument that he destroys the mind stems from zamasu because zamasu is someone who has mid godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back