• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: No Way Home Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he is in his 40's. Maybe hes out of his prime, maybe he's not. Only Marvel/Disney knows.
That borders on headcanon. The stiffing back thing is something TASM Peter said he had too and he's not much older than his TASM2 self
This video seems to assert it.

I’m unsure how I feel about Doc Ock “dominating” the Iron Spider. He had to briefly stop fighting to save the MIT teacher.
The apartment fight point is always forgetting the context of Peter not actually fighting at his fullest. In the final fight, Goblin was getting the shit beat out of him and took very visible harm

The MIT teacher thing is true, but whenever Peter focused one on one against Ock while the car was more secure, the Iron Spider tended to be at a disadvantage

To be fair, he is in his 40's. Maybe hes out of his prime, maybe he's not. Only Marvel/Disney knows.
He definitely has back issues because "OMEGALAUL MY BACK" but he doesn't seem to be out of his prime strength-wise, given how he easily stopped Tom from ramming the Glider into Osborn

The apartment fight is always forgetting the context of Peter not actually fighting at his fullest. In the final fight, Goblin was getting the shit beat out of him and took very visible harm

The MIT teacher thing is true, but whenever Peter focused one on one against Ock while the car was more secure, the Iron Spider tended to be at a disadvantage
I agree that Peter shouldn’t be inferior to Goblin, considering how he overpowered and nearly killed him, stopped only by Tobey.

I do agree he was losing a bit against him, but he seemed capable of briefly contending.

Also, apparently Raimi’s films have novels, with Tobey’s webs so powerful that without his mask, Goblin’s face would’ve been blown off.

Also, apparently Raimi’s films have novels
Yeah, we've gathered a few novel feats. They also give us cool insights into plot details. Turns out, Flying Dutchman (the wrestler who we see carried out on a stretcher in SM1) recommended Peter go to his brother to get his suits tailored, which is why he got such high quality suits in such a sort time

Also, apparently Raimi’s films have novels, with Tobey’s webs so powerful that without his mask, Goblin’s face would’ve been blown off.
Eh? Tobey's webs making a mask for Goblin? Which novel is this?

Because in SM3 Harry very stupidly looks at the neutered Bomb and has his face scarred for life.

And in SM1 Spidey literally takes it right in front of his eyes, getting hurled through walls and shit.

Eh? Tobey's webs making a mask for Goblin? Which novel is this?

Because in SM3 Harry very stupidly looks at the neutered Bomb and has his face scarred for life.

And in SM1 Spidey literally takes it right in front of his eyes, getting hurled through walls and shit.
I mean, the force of Tobey shooting his webs would’ve blown Norman’s entire head off.

images

Tobey in NWH takes place not too long after Spider Man 3 I'm pretty sure, I doubt Tobey is that much older canonically since he doesn't bring up anything of note past Venom.

Tobey in NWH takes place not too long after Spider Man 3 I'm pretty sure, I doubt Tobey is that much older canonically since he doesn't bring up anything of note past Venom.
43 as of NWH

I agree but mostly because how much more experienced and versatile Tobey is compared to the other 2, he doesn't have finite webs and fought more battles by himself than Tom did
Tbf infinite webs doesn’t mean his webbing is more versatile. It only means he doesn’t have to worry about running out (still really good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back