• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed upgrade to Gaoru\Boros\Saitama?(webcomic spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted that Saitama\Gaoru\Boros rank as Sub-Relativistic but i think this feat can put them in FAR higher place

If Saitama is Sub-Relativistic than i pretty sure the speed that Gaoru needed in order to move his hand back before Saitama's hand,which is barely millimeters from Garou's hand,catch him is higher than Sub-Relativistic and possible even above light-speed

Do you think this legit and worth calculation?

Yes, but that's exactly what calc stacking is. Scaling is fine, but assuming that this particular punch was Sub-Relativistic would give an inflated result

You can't calculate a feat using a figure gained through other calculations

It's calc stacking and massively inflates the results

Using previously calculated speeds to estimate speed in another feat would lead to inflated results. Thus the rule about calc stacking. So I'm afraid this can't be accepted. Garou will stay at sub-relativistic unless other feats prove otherwise.

from what i understand Calc Stacking mean that you cant using calc's result in other calc other thing(for example character A was calculated as 6000 Joules and character B survive punch from his than he is higher than 6000 Joules or something like that) but Saitama speed dont came from calc it come from actual feat when he jump from the moon to earth

if you still dont accept this so cant we use MHS+ instead of Sub-relativistic as lowball? maybe it still will has good result

No, calc stacking is along the lines of "A has X speed, and B has thrown an object that tagged A, so he has thrown it with X speed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back