• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Couple Garou Buffs and Nerfs. 1 Saitama Buff

I'm siding with Kachon here and I find it incredibly dishonest (and if I'm not assuming malice here, then just stupid) that people are denying that Garou has Time Travel on his Parallel Timeline Key.

He first admits he can't perform the technique on his own and believes Saitama should be able to perform it without issue so he teaches the basis of the ability to Saitama, who then copied it and performed it, Garou saw it, copied him and performed it himself as well but was killed by God for disobeying him on the process and only got to Time Travel as a soul as his physical body (and soul eventually) was destroyed.

IT DOESN'T MATTER, if he learned this technique as he was dying, he literally learned it and used it and in the context of a versus match he should have the knowledge of this ability.

Let me use an example here:

Character A is fighting against Character B. Character B lethally damages Character A but Character A just as they are dying learns a new technique/hax and one shots Character B with it and then dies of their wounds.

NOBODY on their right mind would disagree that Character A should have this technique/hax on that key on a versus match or make a dumbass "dying" key, why the hell is staff making an exception here?

Also I don't appreciate at all the accusations thrown here at Kachon at all which I think are toxic at best and outright slander at worst.

Last edited:
I'm siding with Kachon here and I find it incredibly dishonest (and if I'm not assuming malice here, then just stupid) that people are denying that Garou has Time Travel on his Parallel Timeline Key.
What? Nobody is denying he has it, he should, the issue is he shouldn't have it as it's listed, thus, the point of the CRT, is to change it to actually be accurate 🗿
He first admits he can't perform the technique on his own and believes Saitama should be able to perform it without issue so he teaches the basis of the ability to Saitama, who then copied it and performed it, Garou saw it and copied him and performed it as well but was killed by God for disobeying him on the process and only got to Time Travel as a soul as his physical body (and soul eventually) was destroyed.
Yes thanks for agreeing with the CRT 🎉
Note, God started killing him before Saitama finished btw.
Character A is fighting against Character B. Character B lethally damages Character A but Character A just as they are dying learns a new technique/hax and one shots Character B with it and then dies of their wounds.
NOBODY on their right mind would disagree that Character A should have this technique/hax on that key on a versus match or make a dumbass "dying" key, why the hell is staff making an exception here?
Extremely bad example, in his case it isn't "he could always use it but just CHOSE to do it while dying" (in this case it'd be fine, just OOC), it's "the very situation that enabled him to learn it at all caused him to die, and moreover, he died before he even actually learned how".

There exists no such thing as Garou with this ability while healthy.
He can not do it while healthy by his admission.
He needed to copy Saitama, a situation that caused God to kill him, aka the event that enabled him to do it is the cause of death.
He started dying before Saitama even used it so here isn't even a "well he was fine for a MOMENT before God said die and while he had it", he literally never had the ability before being told to die.
He dies.

Garou learning the ability at all, and the act of being killed are mutual. He can not have one without the other and there exists no point, not even a moment, that he had Time Travel, while not dying or being dead.

Hell even with your example, at least there, it wouldn't be IMPOSSIBLE for them to heal or come back, in Garou's case he was straight-boned no matter what.
There is no exception here, I even name-dropped two profiles that follow this logic, and god forbid we strive to index and detail things accurately 🗿

Hell, here's an example, this would be like giving Jonathan Joestar his Stand Hermit Purple, even though he gained it as a corpse.
Also I don't appreciate at all the accusations thrown here at Kachon at all which I think are toxic at best and outright slander at worst.
It isn't even an accusation at this point, bro straight up said and admitted to what I was saying and is just going through with it due to "profile standards" that don't actually exist, it's just saying it as it is. If you find that toxic, well then stop wanking and making shit up I guess?

Ghost Garou soloes the verse.
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/11362/TBD-169.0/compressed/l016.jpg
This implies souls in OPM have particles and are made of matter and anti-matter.
Potential future soul NPI due to Saitama punching a ghost getting shit canned before it even had a chance...

You mean the point about Time travel?
Yes, though that was before Chariot's comments I guess.

Personally speaking the power would need to be listed on the profile, since he does get it. It just requires a note saying it can't be used for a debate or keep its current note in place.

This implies souls in OPM have particles and are made of matter and anti-matter.
Potential future soul NPI due to Saitama punching a ghost getting shit canned before it even had a chance...
What you're saying is that if their soul is made of matter they are immune to spiritual attacks?!?! Cool

What you're saying is that if their soul is made of matter they are immune to spiritual attacks?!?! Cool
Well, no. Bleach is composed of people that's basically just ghost matter and we treat them the same as like, D&D ghosts. Or at least similar enough to compare.

Well, no. Bleach is composed of people that's basically just ghost matter and we treat them the same as like, D&D ghosts. Or at least similar enough to compare.
images

Back