• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

? They are not based on calcs though, they are based on his feats, 5-C is from destroying the moon and 5-B is from statements.

Cutting the moon can be below or above moon level, which is why it needs a calc.

The 5-B statement can be even High 6-A.

Either way, you would need a CRT then.

err, no we assume that destroying a moon or planet is baseline 5-C or 5-B respectively until a calc is accepted in which case a CRT is made. And CRTs are for already made profiles getting changes, his profile is not getting any changes because it was just made.

mind manip resitance, soul manip immunity since he does not have a soul in the first place(a normal one that is).

actually yeah I should change it to likely, forgot to do so.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
If they possess anything like a soul at all it's not immunity.
yeah the point is that it is nothing like a soul and they have already died it is a soul in name only and is basically just a weapon in nature.

What is a soul like? You said it's called "Samurai soul" therefore a soul just different. Unless the name is unrelated to what it is.

Also your justification for matter manipulation isn't matter manipulation, it's transmutation.

What is a soul like? You said it's called "Samurai soul" therefore a soul just different. Unless the name is unrelated to what it is.
Also your justification for matter manipulation isn't matter manipulation, it's transmutation.
A device that is made in a samurai when they are revived from the dead and turned into robots by the God Acala, it is pulled out by them to form a sword to fight with and can be stolen from them or even destroyed and used by other samurai without them even noticing. Their life depends on not losing their courage or the God Acala abandons them and they die.

You are right about matter manip looks like I should have read the description..

Rocker1189 said:
also we see a planet being destroyed as it describes:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584854719923748865/614388741410258944/SPOILER_unknown.png
that is not surface wiping.
How long did this take, how many attacks did he do? It's not given, but what we are told is that Ata's leader who is more powerful could easily destroy planets which was a notable feat as stated by Daruma, so Ata doesn't seem to be comparable to being solidly 5-B.

It's not a valid 5-B statement and at best it would be "Possibly 5-B".

As for 5-C, that's for destroying a moon, yes, but Ata's clone hasn't destroyed a moon. He merely put a hole through one and then cut it in half with a strike.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
How long did this take, how many attacks did he do? It's not given, but what we are told is that Ata's leader who is more powerful could easily destroy planets which was a notable feat as stated by Daruma, so Ata doesn't seem to be comparable to being solidly 5-B.

It's not a valid 5-B statement and at best it would be "Possibly 5-B".

As for 5-C, that's for destroying a moon, yes, but Ata's clone hasn't destroyed a moon. He merely put a hole through one and then cut it in half with a strike.
regardless of how many attacks it takes the explosion is too big for even a high end 5-B feat. Not to mention some translations put both him and his master at star level

it is a simple 5-B statement and feat consideing what he did to the moon was one slash with just his clone which is weaker than his real self.

cutting it in half is destroying, destroying does not require splitting it into pieces.

@Rocker

So it's a weaponized soul weapon. Even the very description you wrote for immunity says "not a traditional soul" so you admit it is a soul but not in a traditional sense. That's means no immunity.

Other then that idk about that limited time manipulation, it seems to be based of a delayed attack? Unless we know for sure it's via tome manipulation it could just be one of those ridiculous sword techniques you see in shonen.

@Rocker
So it's a weaponized soul weapon. Even the very description you wrote for immunity says "not a traditional soul" so you admit it is a soul but not in a traditional sense.

Other then that idk about that limited time manipulation, it seems to be based of a delayed attack? Unless we know for sure it's via tome manipulation it could just be one of those ridiculous sword techniques you see in shonen.
tbh I dont think it is a soul, reason I said it is not traditional is because it is called a soul in name only. Samurai are robots and dont even have a brain, normal mind or everything else a body would typically have, they have in fact already died, everything points to them not having a soul. And as I described affecting their samurai soul does nothing to the samurai themselves. One of them literally pulls out his samurai soul, creates a machine and puts it inside and then has it attached to a dying man.

It was stated to be a technique in which they deliberately decide the time between the slice and the actual attack, I really dont think it is just a trope. It is how while Ata cut the moon chapters ago, it only split now.

The Prince of Counters said:
That's something you might be able to calc, are there any shots of the planet before the explosion?
No there isnt, but we can see another planet of a sort, next to it. so I could try that. But later I already calced a feat today.

Daruma is stated star level while he isn't even as strong as Ata's master. Obviously they are all above 5B

Can we create Fudo Myo-o, Yasha and Kala rough pages as well? Basing on what we know Fudo Myo-o has saved the galaxy and he's the God of the universe. Kala is a treath for the galaxies and the universe. He has also erased many planets and/or stars. Yasha is keeping at bay Kala all alone, for several centuries.

I think that, with the last 2 chapters, we can create rough pages of these 3 characters.

I saw other characters with no feats nor statements with a page. There should not be problems.

Nah we cant, we dont have proper pictures for any but Yasha and we would be needlessly low-balling(or highballing) their stats. We also dont know their power and abilities.

Neither has Mother of EZ but people created her page basing on literally nothing but mere fan assumptions.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mother_(Edens_Zero)

Kala is a confirmed multi planet/star buster. Basing on the last chapter, scaled with Ata who is capable of bust planets, too...and basing on chapter 4 when Daruma says that, in the near future, all the planets of that Galactic Quadrant will be completely erased. Let alone he is a Galaxy treath at least by statement.

Yasha gets scaled with him easily.

I mean I could get to it later I guess..but unlike with her we dont even have images of the others but Yasha..I guess I could make a Yasha page but that would be tmrw, still doing Daruma's.

Rocker1189 said:
I mean I could get to it later I guess..but unlike with her we dont even have images of the others but Yasha..I guess I could make a Yasha page but that would be tmrw, still doing Daruma's.
I see. About Kala...we can actually use the Huge Skull with the crown of katanas appeared in the last chapter. That's Kala. We only need to remove the comics baloons and done.

First of all that's too much assuming for me. We do t know what that skull is. I believe it's someone dead

Back