• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

And he did it casually with his regular Katana. Didn't even use his soul blade, and in an incarnate body to top it of. Like, with common sense alone Ata is easily a Planet buster already.

Why is that in Samurai 8, we have characters that can cross the Solar System and destroy large planetary objects, yet we don't see all these stuffs in Naruto? Even if we do, it's very rare!

I mean there has been no solar system crossing(also if you have teleportation why would you decided to fly an interstellar distance? there is no reason to). and we have seen moon splitting, moon creating, moon throwing and a few plantary and star statements. Also it is clear that Samurai 8 is meant to be on a whole other level to Naruto in terms of power.

The setting and the aesthetic is much different already. On one hand, Naruto's goal was to be a village leader and world peace near the end.

Hachimaru is on "Be a new God" and save the Galaxy/Universe already.

So... ye, much wider in power potential.

Exactly they operate on different scales..or at least did until Boruto with multiple dimensions and other shit never know what the next big bad could be and could do.

Average TOC (8 Weeks) 1 Kimetsu no Yaiba ßáü 1.43

2 One Piece ßáü 2

3 Yakusoku no Neverland ßáü 2.4

4 Dr. Stone ßáü 3.4

5 Black Clover ßáü 3.6

6 Jujutsu Kaisen ßáü 4.83

7 Boku no Hero Academia ßáü 5.6

8 Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai ßáü 5.67

9 Haikyü!! ßáü 6.33

10 Chainsaw Man ßáü 6.83

11 Act-Age ßáü 8.29

12 Samurai 8 Hachimaru-den ßáü 8.67

13 Yuragi-sō no Yüna-san ßáü 9.38

14 Kamio Yui wa Kami wo Yui ßáü 11.25

15 Tokyo Shinobi Squad ßáü 12.4

16 Futari no Taisei ßáü 12.71

17 Beast Children ßáü 14

Keep in mind, these are not always rankings and the workings of TOC have several factors. This does not completely indicate how Manga is doing.

Concerning the ata feat I did a quick calc based on the scan we got from the spoilers and got this ...

Moon - 260px = 3474.2km

D between halves = 25px = 334.05769231km

M=3.6667188E+22

Let t= 2secs S=d/2 = 334,057.6923/2 = 167,028.846155m/s

1/2mv┬▓ 0.5 x 3.6667188E+22 x 167,028.846155┬▓ =5.11482255e+32

Thoughts?

Yeah I used 2 secs because the feat would at most be 2 panels long. The first would likely be showing daruma and the others noticing something happens outside the planet or A slash passing through the moon, then the next panel'd be what we have here.

If the timeframe is good tho [if depending on what the chapter shows, then i guess we probably having planetary Ata. The feat on a low end should at least be Small planet+

It'll be cool if viz confirms it as a star.

lol a MFTL, planet/star buster and we are just 15 chapters in. Kishi is taking power levels seriously.

shit.. I think I accidently lowballed it by using half the mass and half the distance..I think I need to multiply all the results by another 2.

nvm already done.

Back