• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spectacular Samurai 8 Hachimaru Edition General Discussion

Sure as hell we're gonna see Pandora's Power vs Mandala's Power. Who will get these powers...only time will tell.

And EOS Mandala x Pandora vs Final Villain (Fudo Myoo?)

In the official translation, in the panel where Muun gets split in half, the translation of that big black kanji is "Crakk", the sound of the planetoid getting cut in half. This means the split happened immediately, in that single panel.

Also take into consideration Daruma's Silent Slash. The ground got split immediately after the countdown.

Crazy to see Kishi going so bombastic. He seemed to have a comfortable cap for where the Naruto-verse should be. Sky is the limits here.

@Rocker Wouldn't it be appropriate to put ata at "possibly large planet" considering the scene of an exploding Planet when ata was stated to be destroying planets within the Galaxy. The explosion seemed quite larger than the supposed planets around it. Unless we consider the closer ones as it's moons?

We now have a verse page guys.

Also if anyone can bring me quotes they want to see on Ata and Daruma's pages please tell me.

@Alpha with no calcs we would always put them at the 5-B baseline as it is the best assumption.

Hachi going from maybe building level to moon level with the help of Ann it looks like it.

Also @Rocker1189 I think a good qoute for Daruma is the one where he talks about seeing the end and beginning.

Looks like weather manipulation is gonna be regular for some of their abilities. Hopefully hachimaru gets feats of his own wo amps. But I guess ann's more impressive 😂

Seems a legit planet level feat! Can't wait to see it! And can't wait to see the normal Samurai feats.

I think Hachimaru deserves a page now. He got feats from his battle agsinst Ronin, Armored Butank, Guardian Holders, Weakened Incarnate Body Ata and now this, amped by Ann...so it seems.

I think we get a speed feat for darumas holder but it's too early to really tell. But they are going into space we might get training or some fights in space in the later chapters lol

Do remember, that Samurai and Princess are supposed to be a set who can only unleash their true power when together. So, Ann helping Hachimaru is perfectly fine with in verse logic.

Also we need a new thread soon. This one is almost done. My old calcs keep getting invalidated cause new feats surpass them lol.

PowerToScale said:
Okay. SO we got the AP, now lets talk speed. Does he have any good speed feats or statements?
For hachimaru or the entire verse? I'm not sure how you guys view hachimarus feats against ata but I just assumed ata was weakened due to almost getting absorbed so his speed and ap are likely reduced but idk. Hachimaru should still scale somewhat to him.

Definitely doesn't scale to Ata's MFTL speed. We can go by Ata's weakened speed feats such as cutting Hagamichi's bullets or Hachimaru reacting to Canon balls to his face.

I was going to say we could use these leak feats but the where the attack finishes is off screen. But he does seem to summon all of the planets atmosphere to the other side of the planet within 1-5 seconds it seems. Well it seems like it.

I think for now hachi should have "at least hypersonic" on his profile, till we can either get calcs or clarification on his other feats.

On a side note, if we consider him being able to fire his Attack fast enough to reach the moon in 2 panels is a pretty good feat, should at least be MHS+ - low end subrel imo. But the question is, do we consider it as part of his amp or his own attack speed?

I think until we see him perform similar feats on his own he should have a key that says "with ann's help shows feats such as etc etc"

Normal: Supersonic+ (or whatever reacting to the cannonballs comes out to), to Likely Higher.

Amped by Ann: At least Hypersonic.

Maybe like this would be for the best.

I was wondering what hachimarus feat would be considered, can it be a lifting feat but also an ap feat or just ap. The moon feat

I think we can have Hachimaru's moon feat as Hachimaru+Princess amp.

Princess Amp and Holder armor are basically forms for all Samurai since it was stated many times that only the Trinity reveals their true power. It'll be like Hachimaru's sage mode.

Back